Thursday, February 14, 2013

Flight Suits again

I've noticed lately that there have been a lot of what I would call tame requests. I think I'm becoming jaded. The people asking for these things don't think of them as tame.

Maybe it just means that people new to the scene are finding their way here. That's fantastic! Welcome!

Today is not a continuation of the Flight Suit story. All they have in common is the element of a fight suit. Hope you enjoy.

A good spanking
Leslie's whole body was shaking. Any second, her feet wouldd slip out from under her, and she'd collapse onto Kara's lap. She pulled against the cuffs, clattering them against the bar under Kara's chair.

“Come on,” Kara said. “Drop on down and take your fucking punishment.”

Kara reached up and gently tickled her stomach with one hand, just a gentle little touch. She bit her lip, stifled a laugh, but didn't move. Didn't fall.

Finally, Kara got fed up. “Fuck this.” One kick of a boot, and she collapsed into Kara's lap, letting out a blast of air as her skin hit the flight suit. Kara laughed at her, then pinched her ass.

“I should just tie you here,” she said, rubbing a hand over Leslie's bare ass. “Better to have you here, where you belong. Don't you think?”

Leslie pulled against the cuffs, made an angry noise into the duct tape over her mouth.

Kara laughed and gave Leslie's ass a light smack. Then she rolled her neck, cracking it loudly. “What did you even do?” She asked. “I don't remember. I should probably just let you go.”

She leaned down and made eye contact with Leslie. “Don't you think?”

Then she laughed and gave another smack. “Well, if you're not going to say anything, I guess I should just get on with it.”

Kara leaned back and waited for Leslie to turn towards her. Leslie shook the hair out of her eyes and looked up in time to see Kara giving her own palm a long lick. She smirked down at Leslie, then took a swing.

Leslie jumped and yelped into the tape. Her yelp was nowhere near as loud as the sound of Kara's wet skin slapping against Leslie's ass. She took another swing, then another, smacking quickly, laughing as Leslie twitched over and over.

Her right hand yanked Leslie's head up by the hair and gave her another spanking.

“I don't ask for much,” Kara said, slicing her hand sideways, just clipping the skin of Leslie's ass. “I just wanted my rack clean and tidy, my dress boots neat and shiny.” She clipped back, leaving a nice pink mass of sting behind. “It's not that much, is it?”

Leslie mumbled into the duct tape. Kara gave her hair another yank. “I'm not talking to you,” she said, giving another smack.

She kept hitting, pulling her hand back at the last second. The impact was minor, but it made Leslie's ass sting, turned her nerves raw, made her whimper with each hit.

“I go off on a simple patrol. Everyone knows how long I'll be. Three hours, plenty of time to make sure everything is the way I want it to be when I get home. Even an idiot could have done it. But I get back, and what do I find?”

She slapped down hard, her fingers spread wide, hitting like a paddle against Leslie's burning ass.

Kara shook her head and took another hard strike down. Leslie's skin burned, and the impact vibrated up her body. “I get back, and you're still right where I left you.” She made a chiding sound. “Still handcuffed to the chair, still naked. And my rack is just as messy as it was when I left.” She sighed, then grunted as she swung her hand down as hard as she could, leaving a nice five fingered print behind.

“I guess I should know better,” she said. She rubbed Leslie's burning ass, gently and slowly, knowing that the slightest touch would burn with Leslie's nerves already so enflamed. “Why would you be smart enough to unlock yourself? Why would you even try? Why wouldn't you check and see that the key was right there, on my pillow, the whole time? For fuck's sake, woman.” She gave another whip lash strike, pulling her hand back just an instant before impact, knowing that the snap against the skin would feel like a knife.

“I think you're lazy. Or maybe you just wanted to get punished.” She went back to rubbing, pinching every so often to make Leslie whimper. “Or maybe you thought I wouldn't notice. Or that I'd approve of you staying how I left you. Was that it?” She grabbed Leslie's hair and yanked her up, looked her hard in the eye. “Did you think I'd reward you for being obedient? Maybe I wouldn't care that my rack was a mess. Maybe I'd just let you climb in there with me, have some nice soft snuggle time, take a nap together?” She pushed Leslie's head down and slapped her ass half a dozen times in rapid succession. “Is that what you thought?” she asked.

She dragged her nails over Leslie's burning skin, not putting that much pressure, but knowing from Leslie's writhing and whimpering that it felt like she was digging deep into the girl's flesh. Kara smiled and kept scratching for a little while, until she felt Leslie start to sob from the pain. Then she went back to the gentle rubbing, the kindness that made the cruelty that much worse.

“When I give you an order,” she said, “you fucking do it. I don't care if you don't think you can. You find a way. If I order you to jump and not come down, you do what I say. My orders are more important than gravity. More important than anything.” She grabbed Leslie's hair again, yanked up until Leslie's back arched, until her shoulders strained and the cuffs dug into her wrists. “Do you understand?”

Leslie looked at her with a mix of pain, terror, and love. She nodded. Kara bent over and planted a kiss on the duct tape, right over Leslie's mouth. Then she let her drop again. She bucked her hips, knocking Leslie awkwardly to the floor.

“Good girl,” she said.

Leslie looked up at her, hands still cuffed to the chair. She was sprawled out, completely naked, in front of Kara, and she seemed to be trying to keep her ass from touching anything at all. Like she'd stop it from touching air if she could.

Kara smiled and unzipped her flight suit. She smirked as she saw Leslie's eyes follow the zipper down. Her eyes sparkled as she saw the way Leslie reacted to Kara being completely nude beneath the flight suit. She chuckled as the zipper went all the way down. Pulled her arm out of the sleeves, wriggled the legs down just a little bit.

She moved her legs apart, then leaned forward and put her elbows on her thighs. Looked down at Leslie.

She reached down and unceremoniously tore the tape off Leslie's face. Leslie moved up to her knees, and Kara grabbed her by the throat. Pulled her close. Their lips pressed together, soft and sensual, and Kara kissed her. Her tongue slid in to Leslie's mouth tentatively, as if asking permission. Leslie moaned and melted into Kara, not caring about the hand around her neck, not caring about the handcuffs, just lost in Kara's gentle kiss. She closed her eyes and kissed back with all the passion she could. She barely noticed the floor beneath her bare knees, the strain of holding her arms at a weird angle, or even the pain from her spanking. She focused entirely on Kara's pouty lips, on the feel of her tongue over Kara's teeth, on the lash of Kara's tongue as she forced it more directly into Leslie's mouth. She floated on the pleasure of the kiss, her breath shallow.

Kara broke the kiss first, finally, and they both gasped for air. They both made happy noises, both moaned in pleasure.

Then Kara squeezed her hand, and Leslie's eyes snapped back into focus.

“Now then,” Kara said, clearing her throat. “Let's give that tongue more of a workout. Get your fucking head between my legs,” she dropped her hand from Leslie's neck, letting it trail down the girl's soft skin. “Make me cum,” she said. “Then thank me for the opportunity.”

She smiled at Leslie. Leslie grinned back, then adjusted her stance, moving around her arms, and put her mouth between Kara's legs, nibbled the side of her leg. Then she slid her tongue along, curled it, and felt the shiver go through Kara's body.

“Fucking hell,” Kara said. She laughed, put her hand on Leslie's head, gently rubbing over her hair.

“I forgive you,” Kara said. Leslie gave her another lick.

“What was I mad about, anyway?”

No comments:

Post a Comment