Friday, March 30, 2018

What Erotica By Request is and why you should care

Hello faithful readers. Alternately, hello dirty perverts. Or hello, random person who found this site.

Whatever the case, I thought I would write a post about the site, about what you can do to keep it going, and about my process.

I write primarily by request. Someone comes to me with an idea, I think about it, and then I write a story for them. It's a completely free service, and something I do to keep myself writing, and to help myself better understand certain kinks. The things in this story aren't necessarily what turns me on, but I hope that they turn you, the reader, on.

Since this is a free service, I feel the right to ask for a few things, just to show that you support my work. First and foremost among them is feedback. If you like a story, please leave me a comment saying so. Tell me what you liked. Tell me how I can improve.

Secondly, please make requests. This also tells me that people are reading. More, it tells me that people want me to continue.

Both of these cost you nothing, but mean a lot to me.

Of course, if you want to do something that DOES cost you, you are welcome to do that too. Check out my books and wishlist page. Send me a present. Or buy yourself a book. Both are good. If  you buy a book, please review it.

The more interest people show, the more likely I am to write. The power is in your hands. (and that's the way I like it)

No comments:

Post a Comment