Thursday, April 1, 2021

Did I get your attention?

 Anyone still check this place out? I hope so. Because I'm about to start up with something very similar to this. So stay tuned.

And to whet your appetites, here's a new entry...

The Puppy Drug

                First, focus on the sensations. Check the senses one at a time, then figure out what it all means.

                Touch. What is touching me? I feel something covering my skin all over. It’s soft. But there are places where it is tighter and less flexible. My back. My wrists. My neck. The floor is beneath me, flat and a bit cold. Unfinished concrete.

                Sound. I hear the distant hum of a water heater. The sounds of her house around me. The basement.

                Sight. Can’t see anything. When I open my eyes and try to look around, nothing changes. It’s either pitch black, or I am blindfolded. There’s a window in the basement. So; blindfold.

                Smell. I smell dust. A bit of rust. And something else. Almost like meat. But not quite. Is that? I think it’s dog food.

                Taste. My mouth tastes terrible. Probably a result of the drugs.

                The drugs! Right. We used that new stuff, the 63b9. It lets us have a conversation, plan out a scene, and then forget everything that happened in the past hour. It doesn’t allow consent, but I don’t have to worry about that with her. We’ve had so many long talks, and I know she wouldn’t agree to breaking or even bending limits while I was on 63b9.

                But I don’t know what’s going on.

                I’m wrapped in leather. On my hands and knees. There’s something deep in my ass, and my mouth tastes terrible and dry. But I can’t close it. Every time I try, I realize that I have a gag in my mouth, a ring gag that prevents me from closing my mouth, and allows her to put anything she wants into my mouth. I’m blindfolded, and I’m in the basement.

                “Back to the land of the serving, doggy boy?” Even with all the mocking vitriol in her voice, I can still hear the love underneath. “About fucking time.”

                I stretch out a bit, nearly falling when I realize that my fingers won’t move. They’re encased inside of something padded. Bondage mittens.

                I point my face where I think she is standing, wanting to be obedient and desperate to know what we planned out.

                “You don’t remember what you asked for, do you?” she laughs. “Of course you don’t. Why would you? That’s the side effect of the 63b9, you know. Memory loss.

                “Oh, I’m sorry. Did you think the memory loss was the only effect? No no, honey. It also works like sodium pentathol, and makes it so you can’t stop yourself from telling me everything I want to know. So you told me about this about your absolute deepest, darkest secret.

                “So that’s what we’re doing, puppy. And this time, we’re going all the way.

                “You’re going to be my dog. My own personal bitch. Because I know that’s what you want. Or, really, I know that’s what you said you wanted.”

                She laughs, and I hear her walking around me. “That’s why we made that video while you were under. In that video, you told everyone that you wanted to be a dog for me, full time. You described the whole fantasy, and you made sure to be very clear that you consented to it.

                “And no one knows about this new drug. I know I told you it was the hot new thing, but the truth is, I brought it home from work. So they won’t even know to test for it. They’ll have no reason to.

                “You’re mine, puppy. By your own consent, you belong to me. You are my slave.”

                I feel a hand on my face. She taps her finger against my cheek four times in a measured pattern. I shake my head, and the panic that this might be real lifts.

                “For the rest of your life, you are going to be a dog. Because that, my little puppy, is the primary purpose of 63b9. It is going to make you more and more of a dog. A few more doses, and you won’t be capable of human speech anymore. Just wordless grunts and barks, like a real dog.

                “And your muscles are going to shift, too. You’ll get so much better at being on your hands and knees that you won’t be able to stand up straight even if you wanted to. Because 63b9 is going to make you into my dog.

                “That’s why it’s called 63b9. Do you know what that means? In hexadecimal code, it means K9. As in dog. It’s a doggie chemical. We developed it to help deal with … something super racist, probably. But we’re testing it on you. Isn’t that great?”

                I try to move a little bit, even move to stand up, just to test things out. She yanks a chain around my neck to force me back to the floor, then slaps me right on the ass. Whatever is inside of me back there seems to wobble a little bit.

                “Down boy,” she says with a snicker. “We’re just getting started.”

                “From now on, you’re going to wear this doggie mask. When you are good, I’ll even let you see a little bit. You won’t need to speak, of course. You can communicate with my by wagging your tail. Can you wag your tail for me?”

                I’m shaking my butt back and forth when I realize what she was talking about: the plug in my ass is attached to a tail. A thick tail that moves the plug every time I wag it. It feels frustratingly good, like it might give you pleasure, but will never let you cum.  

                She laughs at me again. “You’re also going to use the back yard like a good dog,” she says. “I mean, obviously. Too bad we have such a low fence, isn’t it? Why, anyone walking by will be able to look inside and see you there, doing your business where everyone can see. They won’t know it’s you, though. I mean, I’m sure they’ll figure it out eventually. But you won’t care by then.

                “Because the drug is going to make you stupid. Well, stupider. I mean, you were already stupid enough for me to be able to do this to you. You fucking simp. I always knew you were a beta bitch. But now the whole world is going to know, too.”

                I feel her hand rub up the inside of my leg. I even feel her start to move across my crotch, but then suddenly I can’t feel anything. Then I feel her hand on my other leg.

                She giggles evilly.

                “Don’t worry about the tail plug. We’re going to take it out when you have to do your business. And when I want to fuck you. I’ve got a great double sided dildo I can use to fuck you with. And then, for once, you’d be able to actually please a woman. By getting fucked. Doggy style.

                “The leather fur you’re wearing right now is all you get to wear, for the rest of your life. When we get outside, you’ll see just how much – or rather how little – it covers.

                “If you’re a good puppy, maybe we’ll find other dogs to fuck you. Human doggies, I mean. Well, at first, at least. I did say you told me the deepest, darkest fantasy. So eventually, we’ll start bringing regular dogs in. Maybe get you one special that can keep you as a bitch for the rest of your life.

                “Of course, if you’re a bad puppy, things are not going to go well. When a puppy is too rambunctious, he needs to be fixed. And we can’t exactly take you to a vet for that. So I’ll have to do it myself. I just hope that I do it right. You tube videos should help with that, right?”

                I can hear her laughter, and part of me starts to wonder if I misread her check in. It starts to worry that she’s going to actually go ahead with all of this, that she’s telling the truth.

                Then I hear leather creaking, and her voice is right by my ear.

                “But you can be a good dog for me, can’t you puppy? You’ll eat what I tell you to eat. You’ll fuck who and what I tell you to fuck. You’ll be obedient and respectful.” She laughs again.

                “That’s right,” she says. “Wag that tail.”


1 comment:

  1. If you could email wabznasm234@gmail.com, I have a request for a story that fits Harley perfectly.

    ReplyDelete