Thursday, May 2, 2013

Confessions of a Bootlicker: Never Have I Ever

The folks here at the home office are insisting that I get back to work. They won't let me keep wallowing in panic and stress. And, though I slew many an interloper, their sheer numbers did eventually overcome me. I went down fighting, but I did go down. And then I went down again. Actually, I ended spending quite a lot of time on my knees...

Is it weird that I keep writing as if there were other people here?

anyway...

Confessions of a Bootlicker: College Party
 When I was in college, I had the kind of parties people write letters about. My apartment was just off campus, far enough away not to worry about campus security, but still close enough to walk over, or to stumble home. They were small parties, never more than a dozen people. But that wasn't because people didn't want to come. Small just means intimate. And intimate was the idea, in more ways than one.

We drank at these parties. It's one of those weird things about being under twenty-one: when you get a chance to drink, you drink like there's no tomorrow, as if you can't be sure you'll ever get to do it again. Even though several of my regular guests were twenty-one (that's how we got the booze), we all still drank like that.

Part of it, of course, was the drinking games. And the rules of the apartment.

Really, there was only one rule in the apartment: No sex, unless I was intimately involved. It was my apartment, and if there was going to be sex, it had to be with me. Or had to include me in some way. But I'll get to that. First, let me tell you about the drinking games.

There are a lot of drinking games out there. You can watch a movie and drink when certain things happen. You can listen to the Police song “Roxanne” and take a sip when the song says either “Roxanne” or “Red light” (not both... too much drinking if you do both), or you can play card games or games of skill that get harder and harder the more you drink. There's nothing wrong with that kind of game. They can be fun, they get the job done, and they pass the time.

But they very, very rarely lead to sex. If you want one of those games, you have two main choices: Truth or Dare and Never Have I Ever.

Truth or Dare has always been a favorite game of mine, ever since that wonderful party in high school. And I'll grant you, it was thanks to that game that I first kissed a man, that I had my first sexual experience with a man, and that I was first whipped bloody. But this isn't about the growth of my bisexuality. This is about the other game.

You've probably heard of it before. Maybe you've even played it, one way or another. We had special rules.

Basically, when it was your turn, you would say “Never have I ever” and then something that you had done. Anyone else who had done it had to drink. If you were the only one to have done it, you had to tell the story. Or demonstrate, if it was at all possible.

We wouldn't make you demonstrate if you said “Never have I ever killed a man just to watch him die.” Actually, if you said that, you probably would not be invited to any more parties. But if you said “Never have I ever been part of a gang bang,” and no one else drank … well, if that happened, then we would have a gang bang. And you'd be the star.

Technically, the game never had the requirement of being sexual. And sometimes we'd start with things that weren't sexual. But it never took long.

One of the parties was relatively small, but exciting. There was Jackie, the girl who had tied me up with by own belt and whipped me with her bra while the door of my dorm room was unlocked our freshman year. There was Kelly, a busty and curvy plus sized red head who always wore the most wonderful high heeled shoes and dressed like the kind of librarian you'd hope would punish you for a late return. Then there was Meg, the Korean girl who (forgive the stereotype) gave the best massages you've ever had. And there was Nate, the pretty boy so flamingly gay that fire alarms would go off if he walked too close to them. And, of course, there was me.

Jackie started the game. “Never have I ever,” she stuck her tongue out a little bit when she was thinking. “Been in a fist fight. And lost.”

I don't consider the times I was beaten up in high school as losing. Or a fight, really. She had my complete consent. So I didn't drink. Nate did, and so did Jackie.

“Never have I ever gotten so drunk that I forgot where I live.” Nate and Kelly both drank to that one.
Kelly cleared her throat, and I knew that we were already done with the vanilla stuff. “Never have I ever sucked the cock of someone whose name I still don't know.”

Kelly drank there. So did Nate. So did I. That got a raised eyebrow from Nate.

“Never have I ever,” I said, “Licked someone's boots clean.” Jackie shook her head at me, knowing that was always my first answer. I wasn't sorry. As usual, no one else had a drink. So I had to demonstrate.

Since it was her turn next, I agreed to lick Meg's boots. So I got down on my knees and lifted the ox blood red ankle high Doc Martens up to my mouth, cradling her ankle in my hands, and pressed my tongue against the leather. She smiled down at me, and refused to keep playing until I was done.

“That doesn't mean to do a crappy job,” she said. Nate laughed.

I slid my tongue along the perfect curve of her insole, and she pushed her foot against me, rubbing the leather against my face as I licked. She bent her foot for me to help me get all angles, and the creaking sound the boots made as they moved made me moan softly. I slid up along the grommets where the laces ran, then back down to the toes, pressing my tongue flat against the leather, breathing it in deeply, shivering a little from the joy of it. And from the fact that she made a tiny little sound of pleasure. It was so soft that only I heard it. But I did. And that was what mattered.

When I finally took my seat again, Meg was breathing a bit heavily, and looking at me with something new in her eyes. There was definitely approval there. I blushed and looked away. I caught sight of Nate, who was looking at me hungrily with a poorly disguised erection pushing against his pants.
I cleared my throat and took a drink. “Your turn, Meg,” I said.

She took a deep breath to steady herself and nodded. “Never have I ever,” her voice was a bit weak, so she cleared her throat and tried again. “Never have I ever had my boots licked in front of other people.”
She was so disappointed when Jackie drank. And when Nate did. And Kelly. She looked at me, a bit surprised.

“I only like doing it,” I said with a shrug.

“Never have I ever had marks after sex that lasted more than a week.” Jackie smirked at me as she said that, though she knew we would both be drinking.

“Never have I ever made out with someone of the same sex.” Nate frowned that all of us drank. What can I say? This wasn't the first party.

“Never have I ever used a strap on to fuck a guy in the ass,” Kelly said. I was a bit disappointed when Jackie drank, though I knew she had done it too. I'd been there.

“Never have I ever,” I tapped my finger against my lips, “been trampled.” I wanted to add multiple people, but I'd never actually done that.

Of course, no one else had been trampled at all. So I could say it next time.

“On the floor,” Kelly said, pointing with a long, manicured finger.

I got out of my seat again and started moving towards the floor. Nate stopped me. “Trampling doesn't happen when you have clothes on,” he said. “Come on. Take them off.”

Someone else might have done a strip tease. But I am not that person. I just pulled off my shirt, dropped my pants around my ankles, and lay down.

“I like him having his pants like that,” Meg said. “Makes him kind of hobbled. So he can't get away.”

“You know, we could just take advantage of the situation,” Nate said. “I'm willing to bet no one could drink to 'never have I ever fucked the host of a party with all the other guests.'”
Jackie laughed. They all looked at her. She took a drink.

But then, she was the only one.

“First things first,” Meg said, pressing the sole of her newly cleaned boot on my back. Nate supported her as she got her other foot up. I took a deep breath as she walked up my spine. I grimaced when she stepped down to my thighs, then whimpered when she didn't step down.

Instead, she helped Jackie up onto my calves. They wobbled there as Kelly pressed her heels into my back. Thankfully, she pushed more with her toes than her heels; I think they probably would have pierced my skin. Especially when Nate added his weight to counter balance hers.

I don't know how much the four of them weighed, other than it was more than five hundred pounds. I knew it hurt like hell, and I knew it was hard to breathe. And I knew that my cock was pressed against the floor; I was as turned on by the trampling as I was by the idea of what was coming next.

Thankfully, they didn't all stay on me for very long. They were there long enough that I felt like I was going to pop, long enough that I worried bones would break, but not nearly long enough to actually do any damage.

I gasped for breath when they all stepped off, though. And I would have pushed myself up, but Nate put the sole of his boot against the back of my neck, pinning me in place. Meg pressed herself between my legs, spreading them out a little bit and nudging at my crotch from underneath.

“So what about the second part?” Nate said. “How do we all fuck him together?”

Jackie made an approving sound. “All together,” she said. “That would be new. Usually we just take turns.” She gave me a playful kick as she said that. Jackie was always invited to my parties.

“There's four of us,” Kelly pointed out. “Ass, cock, and mouth covers three. Someone has to either wait their turn or settle for the hands.”

“I know what he can do with those hands,” Jackie said. “I'll take them.”

“I want his tongue,” Meg said. “I've seen what it can do.”

They didn't ask me what I wanted. Which was fine. Them not asking me was what I wanted.

So Nate sat down on the bed and started lubing himself up. I rolled on a condom, then sat down in Nate's lap, slowly sliding my ass down onto his cock. He moaned as it went in, rubbing my legs to help me relax, pulling me down so I was straddling him.

Then Kelly straddled me, pressing herself down, guiding my cock into her already wet pussy without any difficulty.

Meg stood on the bed, pressing her crotch to my mouth. I couldn't see Jackie, but she guided my hand down her pants just fine. I curled my finger, I curled my tongue, and I bounced along with Kelly.

I was moaning after just a few seconds; so much stimulation from so many different angles. Thankfully, everyone was turned on by the idea, and so I wasn't the first one to cum. But when Nate spilled up into my ass and Jackie squeezed my wrist like she was going to crush it, there wasn't much time to hope that Kelly would have an orgasm before I did.

Nate didn't pull me off him, and Kelly refused to get up, so my orgasm didn't stop anything. I moaned and whimpered into Meg's lips as the others kept going. With my orgasm fading, the sensation at my cock was getting to be too much. It felt so good that it was starting to hurt, and I just wanted it to stop. But it wasn't up to me.

Kelly pounded away at me. Nate leaned back and let her pounding resonate through me and onto him. He moaned. Meg moaned. Jackie groaned and started screaming. I knew her well, and my hand knew what it was doing. She pressed herself up against my palm while my thumb massaged and my middle finger curved.

I don't know how long it went, honestly. I didn't feel like I was being fucked anymore; I felt like I was being used. Which, I admit, helped me keep going. And brought me to a second orgasm as Kelly and Meg had theirs almost simultaneously.

We all collapsed onto the bed, and Nate finally pushed me off him. He staggered into the bathroom to clean up. I slid down onto the floor.

Then, with a giggle, Jackie grabbed her drink from where she'd put it down. “Never have I ever pissed on a boy in the shower and had him eat me out as we cleaned up after a gang bang!” she shouted, taking a drink and daring everyone else to drink with her.

No one did.

She put her hand in my hair and started tugging me gently to the bathroom just as Nate was coming out of it. “Hell of a party,” she said over her shoulder. “We should do this again some time.”

“Call me!” It wasn't a desperate plea from Meg. She wasn't just asking with the hope that I would. It was a request, sure. But it was just as much an order. She was pretty certain I would. And I absolutely intended to. The thought of what else I could do with, to, and for that cute little Korean girl was just--

“Shower first,” Jackie said, giving me a little slap to bring me back to the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment