Tuesday, July 23, 2013

No, you can't be....

I was inspired to write this particular story last night. Almost got out of bed to do it. But the ice hadn't melted yet, so I couldn't get at the key. Eventually, I fell asleep. But today, I still had the idea.

Originally, it was just going to be a nice little hypnosis story. But I checked the list, and found that there was a specific request waiting for a hypnosis story. And it gave the induction a place to go, a gentle movement into one of my own personal favorite places: bootlicking.

I don't know if this means I'm back to regular updates or not... but we'll see. In the meantime, thanks for sticking with me.

No, you can't be hypnotized
 You can't be hypnotized. We both know that. Maybe your mind is too strong. Maybe your will is made of iron. Or maybe hypnotism just doesn't work. Maybe there's no way to actually control another human being's mind. If it were possible, we'd all know about it, wouldn't we?

No, you can't be hypnotized.

Even if you could, I couldn't make you do something you didn't want to do. That's what they say about hypnotism, right? It can't ever make you do something you aren't, on some level, willing to do. Something you aren't, on some level, interested in doing. Can't make you do something that you don't, on some level, want to do.

No, hypnotism isn't real.

We both know it's not a matter of looking at a spinning spiral. That's just on television, in movies. You can't just stare at a swirl of color, or look deep into a fire. It's not like your eyes will get heavy while you look at the movement. It's not like your mind will drift. Not yours. You're too focused. Your mind can't be caught up by the slow movement, can't drift away. Your defenses won't drop, will they?

No, you can't be hypnotized.

Those videos out there, it's a scam. The guys who perform as hypnotists. That's a lie. It doesn't work. Not really. Everyone is playing along. They're pretending because they want to put on a good show. Because they want permission to play along. They want to be able to let those inhibitions drop. Want it to be someone else's fault that they act that way. But they aren't really under control. They can stop whenever they want. They only do it because they want to.

No, there's no such thing as real hypnotism.

But that's kind of too bad, isn't it? Wouldn't it be great if it did work? What if? What if you really could be hypnotized. What if?

You could pretend, you know. Just like those other people. Like the gullible people. Maybe they do it because they secretly want it to work. Maybe they don't even realize they're just pretending. But you would know. You'd realize you were pretending. You would just play along.

And that wouldn't be so bad, would it? You'd be safe. Perfectly safe. Totally in control. At the end of the day, isn't that all that matters? It's like a safeword, only better. If you don't like where things are going, you can just refuse. You can just say no.

No, it isn't really hypnosis.

And why not pretend? You like it when someone else has the power, don't you? You long for it. You lust for it. When someone else is in control, when someone else is responsible for everything, that makes you happy. It makes you feel safe. Relaxed. Doesn't it make you relaxed? Letting someone else do the thinking, letting someone else make the decisions. It takes so much pressure off you. Why wouldn't you want pressure to let up?

Of course it's not real. I couldn't make you do things you don't want to do. It's just a game. We'd be playing. You would pretend that I had control. I would pretend that I had control. We would both just be pretending. It would be an illusion. A game we play, like all those other games.

We can pretend that you have to do what I say. We can pretend that I can control your mind, that I can make you do things that you say you don't want to do. We can pretend there's a trigger. Pretend that when I say a certain word, you do a certain thing. We can pretend, can't we?

It's all just a fantasy anyway. Why not pretend that I have this control? You like playing pretend, don't you? It's relaxing. It's exciting. It makes you happy to lose control, and it makes me happy to take that control.

I can't really make you do anything, can I? I can't order you to forget things, or make you think there are handcuffs on your wrists that stop you from moving. I can't make you think that you're naked when you aren't. I can't actually force you to do humiliating things for me.

No, you can't really be hypnotized.

But we can pretend. We can play. And you can give me control. You can let yourself go, let your mind wander. Pretend that you're hypnotized. You can pretend that your mind is floating on a cloud, that you do whatever I say without thinking about it. You can just obey my commands, obey them without thinking about it, because you're playing along. You're pretending to be in my control.

You're pretending to be hypnotized.

You can stop any time you want. If I tell you to get on your knees and lick my boots, you'll do it, won't you? But not because you have to. Not because I'm controlling your mind. No, you'll do it because you want to. Because you like licking my boots. You love the feel of the leather under your tongue. And the fact that I work for you, that I'm your secretary, that doesn't matter, does it? No, it makes it better. Yes, it does. It makes it so much sexier to have to listen to me. So much sexier to have to obey me.

No, you can't be hypnotized.

I'm not actually controlling you. You get down on your knees because that's what you like. It's what you've always wanted. That's what you've been thinking about all day long, isn't it? Not because I'm making you think about it. You're thinking about my boots because you want to. Because you like them. You're thinking about dropping to your knees because it's what you want. But why not pretend it's hypnosis?

We can pretend that whenever I tell you that my boots are dirty, you'll be compelled to drop to your knees and lick them clean. We can pretend that you won't be able to control it, that you'll stop whatever else you're doing until my boots are shiny and clean. We can pretend that you'll slide that tongue along my foot, over my toes, up my heel, because you have to. We'll pretend that the little moan of pleasure you let out is only there to make you feel even more humiliated. To remind you that you're enjoying licking the boots of your secretary. We can pretend that you're doing it because you have to, because I've hypnotized you. We can pretend you have no control.

But it's just pretend. It isn't really control. If I called you and told you my boots were dirty, it wouldn't do anything. If I came in during an important meeting, that wouldn't do anything, would it? You wouldn't drop whatever you were doing if your boss was in the room. You wouldn't lick my boots in front of other people, right? It's just pretend. You wouldn't make my boots shine with your saliva if I told you they were dirty in public somewhere.

No, because you can't really be hypnotized.

You would only do it when we're safe in your office. When the door is locked, when we know that no one else will ever know. When we're safe, then you can lick my boots. You can be my little bootlicking lapdog when we're safe alone. And you can be there on your knees, moaning softly and hoping that your voice doesn't carry when I answer your phone for you. When someone tries to set an appointment, they'll have no idea that you're on your knees in front of me. They won't realize that you're licking my boots while I schedule them for a meeting. It's not like you'll be licking my boots in front of them.

No, you can't be hypnotized.

You'll be my little bootlicker, my lapdog, but not because I've forced you. There was no swinging pendulum to watch. No swirling colors. You never felt sleepy. No one snapped their fingers or counted to ten. 

No, it's not really hypnosis.

You'll lick them because you want to. Because it makes you happy. Because it turns you on. That's the real reason you moan. The real reason you get so turned on when you do it isn't because of some kind of post hypnotic suggestion. You get turned on because licking boots turns you on. It's that simple. You do it because you want to. You're not really hypnotized. You just do it because it's what you want.

Because it's all you can think of when you see my boots. When you see the leather hug my calf, there's no thought in your head other than getting down on your knees and worshiping them. But it's not about mind control. You just like to do it.

Hypnosis is just an excuse. It's just pretend. It's just a tool, something to help you do what you want to do anyway. It's a way for you to give up control. All you have to do is pretend. You just pretend that when I tell you my boots are dirty, you have to get down and clean them with your tongue. You just pretend that I can make you do these things, pretend that you don't always want to. You pretend that I have all the power, even though we both know it's not true.

We both know that you could resist if you wanted to. You could refuse me. You could fire me, if you wanted to. It's not like I've made it impossible for you to do that. You have free will. We just pretend that you don't. We just pretend that you worship my boots against your will. But you do it because you want to. Because you like it. You love it. That's why.

No, you can't be hypnotized.

Can you?

No, you can't.

Of course not.

No, you can't be hypnotized.

My boots are dirty.

1 comment: