Thursday, September 26, 2013

Survey for you wonderful people

I'm a bit tired today; the comings, goings, and doings of my alter ego, the one that has a real job that pays bills and all that boring stuff, has really worn me out and taken away that creative spark. Well, some of it.

What it left me to do, along with the rest of the crew here at EbR HQ, is put together our 'season lineup' for upcoming stories. We aren't producing anything today, but we did some brain storming and came up with a few things to bring forth to you, the reader. Basically, we want to know what YOU want to see. So if you would be so kind as to take a few minutes to read this, and make your opinions known in the comments, we'd all appreciate it.

Confessions of a Bootlicker: Would you like to know more? There are a few other things the staff here decided I needed to confess. They want me to write about a number of things, but I want to make sure you want to read it. So do you want to hear about:
- The time I joined the diving team so that I could spend more time with a girl who beat me up
- The time I briefly went to catholic school, but got expelled when the nuns realized that I wasn't Christian and that their abuse wasn't ... doing what they wanted
- The time I went to a club with friends, met someone I knew from high school, and went home with him and his girlfriend
- The time when a friend of mine dragged me to a strip club, then took me home to his wife to help 'relieve the tension'
- The time I was given away as a birthday present, sent to serve someone else for her birthday
- The business trip I took, when I saw an old friend, took her to a movie, and ended up serving her in the parking lot of a mall in Chicago
- That time I forgot my ATM pin, and my memory was 'helped' along in ways that left some interesting marks behind
- The time in college when my hands were bound with a belt, my back whipped with a bra, and henna was used to put a boot print on my back
- My adventures on South Street in Philadelphia, going into the sex shops


Any of those?

Other thoughts for the next run:
- An epilogue of the Terminatrix, where we get to see how Cameron stopped Skynet, how she told Danny the truth, and why his reaction was so shocking
- Another dance with the Dapper Dom, where he focuses not so much on pain as on the absolute humiliation that is to come
- An older woman showing a young man that with age comes experience

And then there's the other series: Ask Boot. Should I discuss
- The best ways to make a request
- Topping from the Bottom (and how to stop it)
- Polyamory
- The reasons behind certain fetishes
- My own state of mind and the shattered bits of sanity I've left behind


Any of this sound interesting? Anything you'd like to add?

Please, we want to hear from YOU. (yes. You)

No comments:

Post a Comment