Monday, January 6, 2014

The Cold Room

I don't know where you are, dear readers. But here, where I am, it is cold. And not just cold, but Cold. Maybe even COLD. Winter has a vice like grip on the world, and even Jack Frost is hanging out by the fire.

But there's purity in the cold. Purity in the frozen wasteland that is the out doors. Purity in plummeting temperatures and sheets of ice, and in air so frigid that it can't even snow anymore.

Ice everywhere. Lust, on the rocks.

The Cold Room
I love the crispness in the air. There's something pure and clean about it, don't you think? And look out those windows. It's beautiful, crystal white and completely untouched, as if all of civilization has been wiped away. Like it's just the two of us, alone in a pure world.

Close the door. It's bracing, isn't it? There's no heat in this room. During the warmer months, I use this room to sit in the sun. Right now, I use it to feel the cold. To experience winter in all its glory, but without the wind. It's just as cold in here as it is out there, but there's no wind.

Do you know what that means? It means that water will freeze. It means that I could keep meat in this room. It means that if you stayed in here for more than an hour or so without warm clothes, you could get hypothermia. It means that we have a beautiful view, a bone deep chill, and a world all to ourselves.

It also means that when you take off your clothes, you will be completely exposed. Anyone who walks by will be able to see you. There's nowhere to hide; I don't have blinds or curtains. Every inch of your skin will be visible, from the muscles in your arms to your rapidly shrinking penis. Is the whole thing about shrinkage true? I guess we'll know soon enough, won't we?

I'm not a cruel woman, though. You know that I'm not cruel, don't you? I wouldn't force you to strip down all at once. That would be downright evil, wouldn't it? No, you're my boy, and I care about your well being.

So let's start with just the shirt, shall we? Take off your shirt and put it on the hanger. Hang it on the door knob. Good. Now stand in front of me and let me see you.

Are you shaking or are you shivering? Is that excitement or is it cold? I like how perky those nipples are getting. I told you that they were perfect for piercing. I wonder if the metal of the piercings will get even colder than the skin around them. Will they feel like ice cubes sticking through your chest.

Go ahead and rub your arms. I like the way your skin moves when you do that. It's good to have your blood flowing, and always nice to see those muscles ripple like that.

I'm going to just enjoy that for a bit. While I do, why don't you take off your shoes and your sock? There you go. Good boy. Now you can dance around on the cold floor, you can rub your arms, and you can really decide if the shaking is because you're cold or because you're excited.

Cold skin is really interesting, isn't it? It gets more sensitive to sensation. If I slap you with this crop right now, will it hurt more than it would if your skin was warm. The sting of the chilled leather against your skin would be more extreme. More pure. I think that's why I like winter so much. Everything is more pure. The white dusting over the world that hides all the darkness underneath. Sounds a bit like someone you know, doesn't it boy?

There's more than just the sensitivity, though. Cold skin is tighter. You wouldn't understand the way it works, but cold skin can make wrinkles disappear, just for a little while. The skin contracts as it gets cold. The blood pulls away from the extremities. That's why your fingers and toes get cold so easily. The blood pulls away to protect the rest of your body.

I know it doesn't feel that way, but it's not actually cold enough in here for you to worry. You'd need to be naked in this room for hours before we had to be concerned about hypothermia or frostbite. You just keep reminding yourself of that. It feels cold, colder than you've ever felt before, but it's just an illusion. Your mind is playing tricks on you. You can handle this temperature. Your will is stronger than your fear. Be a man, my dear.

Take off your pants. Concentrate, don't let your fingers shake like that. Focus on what you're doing, and unbutton your pants. Now slide down the zipper. Carefully. I don't want you to hurt yourself. It's no good if you cause yourself pain. If you cause yourself pain, then what am I to do? You wouldn't want me to feel like redundant or unwanted, would you? No, of course not. So slide down the zipper carefully.

Good boy. Now pull them down, past the thighs, all the way to the floor. Step out of them, then fold them up and put them by the door. It's important to keep things neat. I won't tolerate disarray. While you're at it, why not move your shoes and socks to the door as well?

Now then. Let's find out about shrinkage, shall we? Take off the boxers. Take them off and put them with your pants. Good. Now I want you to stand there. Just stand. Don't hop about. Don't rub your arms. In fact, put your hands on your head. Lace your fingers together and just stand there. Spread your legs a bit.

I'm going to step to the side. Don't worry, I'm not leaving. I just want you to stand there, as naked as the day you were born, and look out the windows. Look at the pure white emptiness. Feel like you're the only person in the entire world. Breathe in the solitude. Let your body feel the purity of the cold.

Good. Good boy.

Now look around. Look at the snow. Consciously, you can tell that it's completely undisturbed. You can see that no one has walked past this window since it stopped snowing. You know that everyone is inside, trying to stay as warm as they can. Consciously, you know that no one is looking.

But what if they were? There's a chance, you know. Maybe this is the moment, right here and now, that someone decides to take their dog for a walk. Maybe this is the moment that someone braves the cold for a bit of exercise. Maybe this is time, right now, when someone decides to look around. Maybe they're looking through their windows. Maybe with a telescope. Right now, they could be looking at you. They could show up at any time and see you standing there. They'd see you with your hands on your head, completely nude. No clothing in sight. All alone in the room. They wouldn't see me; I'm too far from the windows. All they'd see is you.

And they'd probably wonder too. Is there such a thing as shrinkage? Does your penis actually get smaller when it's cold?

Don't look down. Don't check. There's no reason for you to be worried. Even if it does get smaller in the cold, you know it'll grow to its normal size again. You know, deep down, that you have a perfectly nice sized cock. You know it's big and thick. You know that, when it's erect, it's more than enough to please a woman. You know all that.

But they don't. The people who could show up at any time, the people who might be looking at your right now, they don't know it's big. They don't know how much bigger it gets when you're turned on. They don't know any of that. All they know is what they see. They see a man inside a room, standing completely naked. They see him with his hands resting on his head as he looks out at the snow. For all they know, this room is warm.

They'd assume that it is, of course. They'd assume that you were naked because you were comfortable in the temperature of the room. They'd assume that it was eighty degrees in here. No way any of them would know that it's below freezing. No way any of them would know that you're shivering. It's too subtle a movement to notice from how far away they'd be. They'd just assume that you were comfortable. And that your cock was really that size. They wouldn't even think that it had contracted in the cold, that the blood had pulled away from it, making it smaller and smaller. They'd think that what they saw was all you had to offer.

Does that bother you?

No, don't look back at me. Keep standing there. Take a deep breath. Enjoy the moment. Feel the cold, and imagine the looks you'd be getting. Imagine if there were people out there, playing in the snow. Imagine a mailman delivering packages, a couple out for a nice walk. Imagine people everywhere, going about their lives. Imagine them stopping, one by one, as they notice you standing there. Maybe it would be slow at first, but sooner or later they'd start pointing at you. They'd call people over to see what they were seeing. Soon enough, everyone would be staring at you, staring at the tiny shriveled dick between your legs, thinking that was its normal size. Can you imagine it? Can you imagine all those people? Laughing. Pointing. Snickering.

Take another breath. Not as cold now, is it? No, you're starting to blush. Humiliation can feel good, can't it boy? Don't think too hard about the people out there. Don't focus on who would make up that crowd. Just imagine them watching. Imagine them pointing. Imagine them laughing.

And now imagine what they're going to think when I step forward again.

Do you like it? It was a bit difficult to get my pants off without removing my boots. The panties were easy. Do you like the little goosebumps on my flesh? Do you feel a little better knowing you're not the only one exposed right now?

All those people who might be out there, who could show up any minute. Would they react differently now? Would they turn away, seeing the naked man and the half naked woman? Do you think they'd notice the little details?

There's a lot of power in clothing. You know that. Just look at us. My ass is as bare as yours. My pussy as exposed to the cold as your cock. But my torso is covered. My fingers are warm inside these suede gloves. And my feet are bundled up in socks and boots. Soft boots the caress my calves and keep me from losing any body heat below the knees. No one who saw us would have any doubt which one of us was in charge, would they?

I could even take off my coat. I could take off my coat, and the sweater underneath. I could unhook my bra and pull of my gloves. I could put my hands on my head and stand right next to you, and there still wouldn't be a doubt. Everyone would know, because I'd be wearing shoes, and you wouldn't.

Look at my boots, boy. There's nothing about them that screams dominatrix. There's nothing about them that even suggests fetish. They're winter boots, nothing more. The only message they send on their own is that I'm ready to go for a walk in the snow. But if that's all I was wearing, if we were both completely naked but I still had them on, then they'd have a whole different meaning, wouldn't they? They'd be a symbol of power. They'd make it clear that I was in charge. And it would be as clear to any of those hundreds of imaginary people out there as it is to you right here. Wouldn't it?

Of course, I'm not going to strip any further. I like being warm. And I'm going to have my back against the glass in a minute. If my skin were bare, that glass would be painful to lean against. It would get all streaked from the oil in my skin and the sweat from my back, but it would be like laying on ice. It might be nice to press you against the window. Make you suffer that kind of cold. Would you like that? Maybe we can do that later. But you are the one who suffers, not me.

My role is pleasure, remember? I feel the pleasure, and you suffer for it. You do as you are told, like a good boy. You try your hardest, hoping that I'll reward you.

So take your hands off your head. Come over here, and get on your knees. Feel the cold floor against your knees, and look at my beautiful skin. It's cold in here, that wonderful bracing cold of winter. It's cold, I'm cold, and you're cold.

But not all of you. Your tongue is warm, isn't it? Your tongue can bring all the warmth in the world. I'm right here, leaning against the window for support. Come put your mouth between my legs. Bring me your tongue. Make me warm.

Make me forget all about the cold. Make yourself focus on the pleasure your tongue brings, on the tastes and the smells. Focus on me, and on my pleasure. Ignore the complaints of your body. Ignore the cold and feel the warm. Enjoy the warm.

Do a good job, boy. Make the winter feel like spring, make my body thaw.

Make me warm, boy. Make me hot. Make me cum.


Do a good job, boy. Make me warm. Make me happy.

And you will be rewarded.

2 comments:

  1. love this. what a brilliant way to warm me up a bit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good, nice mind control, enjoyed the humiliation. keep up the good work .

    ReplyDelete