Friday, April 25, 2014

Neurolinguistic experiment

I was thinking about writing a story for a friend, but I don't know his fetishes. All I know is that he likes words. Which made me wonder... is that enough? Can words do the job? In a sense, isn't that what this blog is all about?

Words alone


            They say that the brain is the biggest erogenous zone. That kind of suggests that you can have an orgasm by just thinking hard enough. Or that someone else could make you have one by just saying the right things in the right tone.

           Do you think that’s true? Is there a set of words I can use, a series of sounds and phonemes, that would make you cum just from hearing me? Just from reading this?

           I’m a voice in your head. Already there in your brain, licking my way through your thoughts. You hear me as a sexy voice, don’t you? You love the way I say ‘phoneme,’ don’t you?

           You can deny it. You can resist it if you want to. There’s nothing forcing you to enjoy this. No one is holding you down. No one is tying you up. You’re not bound in any way. You can just stop reading, any time you want to.

            But you aren’t going to stop, are you? You’re going to keep going, keep reading, keep thinking. You’re going to keep hearing my voice. You’ll imagine my breath on your neck, the soft caress of my fingers on your flesh. You’re held still, unable and unwilling to resist. You won’t stop, and you don’t want me to stop. You want more, more, and more.

            Do you know why? Does it make you curious? Can you hear the inflection in my voice, see the way my tongue presses against my teeth, the way it flips over my lips when I talk?

            You hear my voice, and you build my body in your mind. But not because I’m making you do it. Not because I’m telling you to. You do it because you want to. Because you’re curious.

            Can I really do it?

            Is language that powerful? Can careful linguistics cause orgasm? Do you love words? Do you love words?

            I can’t answer the question for you. I can’t hold you down and make you tell me. I can’t tickle the inside of your brain. Do you feel me there, running my hand over your most sensitive parts? Can you hear the desire in my voice?

            Words alone aren’t enough, are they? Words don’t lick their way up your flesh, tongue curling over the goose bumps that rise up on your skin. Words don’t let out a soft breath on your wet skin, making you shiver and moan softly.

            Words can’t tie you down. Words can’t pull at your hair, or fuck you like some kind of animal. Words can’t pound into you so hard that you can taste them in the back of your throat. Words don’t make eye contact with you while their tongues trace intricate patterns on your skin. They don’t give you that teasing smile when you try to buck your hips to make them go faster. To make them go deeper. To make them go harder.

            Words won’t listen to your commands. Words won’t succumb to your begging. Words cannot be swayed, cannot be bargained with, and cannot be ordered around.

            Words won’t run a quirt over your skin. They won’t smack you with a riding crop or tweak your nipples. Words won’t spank you, won’t scratch you, won’t pinch, prod, or poke you. They won’t massage you or caress you.

            Words can’t be shocked. Words can’t be fucked into silence. You can’t choke words, can’t lace needles through their skin. You can’t slide a knife over words, silently threatening to cut them.

            Words are just what they are. And words alone aren’t enough, are they?

            The words aren’t turning you on. You don’t think it’s possible for them to do it. No way words are going to make you cum. Not by themselves. Maybe you need to help them along. Maybe you need to slip a hand down your pants, caress yourself the way you wish I was caressing you.

            It’s okay. I’m not going to stop you. If that’s what you want to do, go right ahead. Let your hands explore your body. Let the fingers slip inside wherever they want to slip, let your hands rub and massage up and down. Let them twirl around your body in the way that words never could.

            Play with yourself. It’s okay. The goal here is for you to cum. That’s what I want. It’s what you want. Cumming will make you happy. It feels so good, doesn’t it? Don’t you love the rush of endorphins? Even that phrase sounds good. Rush of endorphins. Rush. Endorphins. A cascade of pleasure washing over you, a tidal wave of satisfaction. Sexual gratification.

            The words can’t do it alone, can they?

            Intense. Words have power. Hard consonants rush through you. You can see my mouth as I talk, can’t you? See how I say each word, see the twisted smile at the corner of my lips. See the way my tongue moves with each phrase, each individual syllable. Think about what that tongue could be doing. Think of what that tongue should be doing.

            Think about your hand. That hand is my tongue. Let me lick, let me trace my tongue all over. Those places you don’t normally touch, the things you don’t normally do. Think about the normal way you play with yourself. But it’s not you playing; it’s me. Let me play with you in those ways you don’t. Let me trace my tongue up your inner thigh. Let me press my tongue flat against your skin, then let me slide along your flesh. Feel my tongue, feel the trail of my teeth. I won’t bite hard. Unless you want me to.

            I’m here, in your mind. Wrapped around your brainstem, holding it tight and caressing it with all the gentleness you want and all the cruelty you need. I’m here in your head, I’m what you want, who you want. And I’m here to make you feel good.

            Words alone can’t do it.

            Let me provide you with pleasure. Breathe faster. Lick your lips. Chew on them if you want. I’d chew on your lips. Just a gentle nibble, enough to send jolts of sensation down your spine, pooling at the base of your back, making your breath shudder. That trail of electric ecstasy, twining and twirling down your spine, feels good, doesn’t it? Wouldn’t it feel better to have a tongue slide along the trail? Imagine a soft, warm tongue licking its way down your back, then back up towards your neck, curling just as it passes that last bump of your shoulders, curling up the back of your neck.

            Smell the perfume of sex, that delicious scent that you can’t put your finger on but can’t miss, that smell you don’t want to ignore, that odor that comes from nothing else but great sex. Take a deep breath, shudder as it pulses through you.

            Words alone aren’t enough.

            You need to see. Think about me. What do you see? Am I wearing leather, pressed so tightly against my flesh that it’s like a second skin? Am I naked as the day is long, my skin so perfect that it begs for you to touch it? I can be whoever you want me to be. I’m just a voice. Just words on your computer screen. Words that slither through you, that let you unleash your most powerful fantasies.

            I can’t tell you what to think. This isn’t hypnosis. I’m not trying to control you, unless that’s what you want. I’m not here for that. I’m here to help you. Here to bring you pleasure. To make you feel ecstasy, to bring you to an elated orgasm, to roll the words around your mouth, to feel my tongue on yours. That’s all I want. That’s all I’m trying to do.

            Words alone are not enough.

            But they’re a start.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm. Yes oh yes ooooooooooooOOOooooOh! Yesssss! Laughs. Def, yes. More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it, whoever you are. ;)

    If you want more... why not make a request?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am completely undone after reading this. Its simply amazing. ~ K

    ReplyDelete