Thursday, May 8, 2014

Inverted Enema

I had this image one night, as I was about to go to sleep. Hanging by my ankles, holding in an enema. That would be bad.

But it could be worse...

Hold on tight

 It's a strange experience, hanging by the ankles. The blood rushes to the head, but not so fast as to be a problem. I read somewhere that you can hang for hours without any serious problems. That's not the issue.

It's not being bound, having nice sturdy leather cuffs around my ankles, almost like a pair of boots up to my knees, holding me and distributing my weight so it doesn't feel like my bones are going to pop. It's not about the cuffing of my wrists in front of me, just inches away from my cock, where I could play with it if I wanted to. The only force I'd have to fight is gravity. If I let go, my arms drop up above my head, but holding them by my waist isn't hard.

I don't mind being naked. It's not the first time, and certainly won't be the last. I don't mind that the only things I'm wearing are the various tools of my incarceration; like I said, that's pretty normal. I know it's a far cry from what most people would call normal. But normal is relative.

The part that's weird, the part that makes the experience weird even for me, is the tube shoved into my ass. I think I know what it means, but I really hope I'm wrong.

“You've been such a dirty slut lately,” she says, and my hopes begin to first crystallize, then shatter on the hard edge of her voice. “You need to get clean. From the inside out.”

I feel the warm water. It's a strange experience when an enema begins, the water flowing out of nowhere. Unless it's near scalding temperature, it feels cold, so much colder than the ninety eight degrees of the human body. Too cold and it can cause shivers or even damage. Too hot can be just as bad. But this is neither. A nice gentle temperature, colder than my inside so I feel the water flowing into me, but not so cold as to actually hurt.

More and more floods inside my ass. It always feels like there's more going in than could possibly fit, like my stomach is filling up, a balloon that will surely pop if she pushes any more inside. Of course, right when I feel full to bursting, she says those three evil words. “Half way done.”

She says it with such cheer that her giggle drowns out my groan. More flows in, I moan, and she laughs.

“Did you know that your body absorbs an enema, given enough time?” she says. “I could put some vodka in there, and you would get so trashed, you wouldn't even know it. It would be like I had doped you up or something. Does it bother you that I have that kind of control?”

“No mistress,” I say. “I give my control willingly.”

“Yes you do, don't you?” She pats my thigh with a bit of affection, then calls me a slut under her breath. She squeezes the bag, and a rush of water comes in.

I feel it seeping into my insides, pulling loose every bit, flooding every nook and cranny of my insides. She's pushing the water in, and the water is dissolving the holds I have on myself.

Finally, she stops. Finally, I feel the water stop, feel the hose pull out of my ass with a pop. I feel my stomach gurgle, and I feel the urge for that enema to get out of me.

“The reason I told you about this,” she says, stepping down and coming to stand in front of me, “is so that you know there is hope. Hope that maybe you can hold it long enough. If enough time passes, your body will absorb every bit of it. It'll keep you hydrated. The cramping will go away. Do you feel the cramping?”

I nod, which sets me swinging a little. My stomach wants to push itself out, but I want to hold it all in. That enema isn't coming out alone. And gravity will make sure that whatever else comes will come slithering down my skin.

Maybe get in my hair.

“It'll drip all the way down,” she says, reading my mind. “If you lighten up even a little, if the tension in your little bit gets too weak, it'll come gushing out. You'll be as dirty on the outside as you are on the inside. Absolutely disgusting. And then it'll get all over my nice clean floor. You wouldn't want my floor to get dirty, would you?”

“No mistresss.” my voice is already starting to show the strain. My stomach is already starting to ache, my ass is already as tight as I can make it.

“Good boy,” she says. She steps around so I can see her. Looking down, I see her smirking face. Looking up, I see her boots standing on the tile floor, the leather shining in the light of the room. She's so close I can see the scuff marks around the toes where she has been walking, the scrapes around the heel, the little bits of dirt and dust that comes with a pair of well worn boots. I let my eyes travel down the length of the boots, following the curve of skin at her knees, the bare patch of thigh, and I moan softly.

She laughs as I almost relax, as everything almost spills out of me.

“Careful, pet,” she says, the warning almost lost in the laughter. “You have to concentrate.”

Then she runs a finger down my face and draws my attention back to where I was looking. Back to her thigh. Back to her waist, and to the leather rig waiting there. Strapped on tight, buckles shining and leather stretched with good use. My eyes follow to where her cock, firm and rubber, stares down at me. It won't go soft, she won't cum in my mouth. She won't get tired, she won't get sore. She's there and can fuck my mouth as much as she wants.

And I just have to focus.

Focus.

“It won't be all bad,” she says. “You'll at least have something to pay attention to. Something to help you pass the time.” She caresses my face. “I don't know how long it takes for the enema to fully be absorbed. But I'm guessing it'll get easier as time goes by.”

The pain in my stomach increases, making her words a hollow lie.

“Eventually, that is.” She laughs. My thoughts must be written on my face.

“So come on, open that pretty mouth of yours. Separate those beautiful cock sucking lips for me. Let me slide my cock in, let me fuck your face while you focus on keeping your ass nice and tight. Just try not to worry about me, try to relax. Don't fight. Just let me fuck your face.” She taps the tip of her cock on my lips, then laughs again.

“You can always just let go,” she says, stepping closer still. “The only person that's going to get dirty is you. And you can clean the floor when I let you down. It's not going to stain anything. You'll get to see just how filthy of a slut you really are, but there won't be any kind of permanent damage. The smell won't even stick around. I've got all kinds of cleaning products.”

She presses her cock to my lips, slowly guiding it into my throat. I close my eyes, focusing on keeping that enema inside, focusing on the pain rather than ignoring it, using the pain to keep me tight, to keep it inside.

“Of course, now that I'm so close, there's a chance that some of it will get on my boots.” she sighs. “My lovely boots, all covered with your filth. That would be a shame, wouldn't it?” She pushes her cock a bit deeper into my mouth, and I whimper.

“I suppose I'll probably have to throw them away. How could I keep them after all your disgusting insides get all over them? It wouldn't be safe. Wouldn't be sanitary.” She pushes her cock in, then slides it out a little. She pushes it in again, a bit harder. “I know these are your favorites too. You love the way these ones taste, don't you? You told me you do. Well, they won't taste good anymore.” She begins a slow rhythm, pushing her cock down my throat, holding me in place while she fucks me. I can feel myself shaking, feel the pressure of the enema. She isn't helping.

She's not trying to.

“Do you love them enough to see if that's true?” she asks. “Would you lick them clean for me even after your shit courses over them? After you let out your enema, after it flows down your skin, down your back, down your head. After it drips down onto my boots. Would you still lick them clean? Are they that important to you?

“I know they're your favorite.” She shoves her cock hard down my throat. “You told me they were. You weren't lying, were you?”

She twists one of my nipples, and I grimace. I feel something slowly dripping down my back. I hope it's sweat. A slow trickle of liquid.

Please be sweat.

“Then you'll have to prove it,” she says. “I mean, I wouldn't expect you to lick just any old pair of boots clean, if they'd been caught up in your pathetic inability to hold an enema. I wouldn't be upset if you refused to do that with another pair. But these are your favorite, aren't they? You'd do that for your favorites.

“You're going to have to.

“Unless, of course, you can keep your slutty ass tight and closed, for once in your life.”


She laughs at me and begins pounding away at my face. “But how likely is that, really?”

No comments:

Post a Comment