Friday, April 6, 2018

The Cheshire smile

Today's request comes from The List. It's a bit on the short side, but I didn't have much to work with. Honestly, I don't know much about Nekos. But I know I liked writing this, as I enjoy writing every request. I just hope I did it justice.

A Cheshire Smile


I don't think I'll ever find out how he knew. I never wore my ears or my tail to work. I had pictures of cats in my cubicle, but lots of people do that. And so what if I had a neko girl as my desktop background? Most people just assume that I like anime. It's actually made me a few friends in the office.

But I never expected someone to figure out the truth.

I don't know if I'll ever figure out how he knew. He wasn't the first person in the office to ask me out. Wasn't the first person I rebuffed. I know I have a reputation for being a bit repressed, a bit of a prude. I know that people refer to me as an ice queen, even though I try to be friendly and perky as much as I can. But he knew, somehow. Did I meow in front of him? Did he ever catch me purring? No, I don't think so. I never called myself a stray or anything.

How did he know?

However he found out, he knew. He had me pegged. He came and asked me out a second time, but this time was different. “Please, kitten?” he asked me. That made me stop. That made me look at him. It made me suspicious. I asked him what he meant. Why did he call me that?

“It's a pet name,” he said, a sly smile on his face. “Don't you like it?”

I admitted that I did. But I told him it was inappropriate for him to have pet names for me.

“It's not for you,” he said. “It's a generic pet name. A name someone has for a pet. Isn't that what you wanted?”

I asked how he could know what I wanted. He just shrugged at me. Maybe I'll never know how he knew.

“What matters is that I'm right, aren't I?” he asked me. He came into my cubicle a little bit, and I backed up. Just to give him space. I wasn't inviting him or anything. He came in closer, leaned in so he didn't have to talk so loud. It wouldn't do to have people hear us.

“It's okay to be a kitten,” he said. “There's nothing wrong with having desires. Cat girls are sexy, like the one on your computer screen. That's how you see yourself, isn't it? It's who you want to be.”

I tried to deny him. I told him that I just liked anime. I even asked him to leave, but there was no strength in his voice.

“Okay,” he said. “I'll go if you want me to. I won't ever bring it up again. But then you'll have to find someone else who likes catgirls. Someone else who wants to pull your tail while he fucks you. But hey, if I read you wrong, if you don't want to admit it, I'll go. Is that what you want?”

I didn't have the strength to tell him. What if he really went away?

“So you want me to stay?” he asked, smiling at me like he was the cat and I was just a mouse. “Just say the word, and I'm gone. Or say the word, and I'll stay. Up to you.”

I gave a little whimper. It wasn't enough. “You have to speak,” he said. “Come on, kitten, speak.”

I couldn't take it. But I couldn't say the word. I couldn't tell him that I wanted to be fucked wearing my tail. I couldn't tell him that I wanted to wear ears to work, or at least out in public. That I wanted a collar, a thin strip of leather around my neck. I couldn't tell him.

But I could meow.

That made him laugh. But not a mocking laugh. Not a laugh at me. It was a laugh of joy, a laugh of pleasure. “I'm so happy to hear you say that,” he said. “I've always wanted a kitty.”

I smiled.

“To be clear, though. You're a neko, right? You want to be a cat girl, not an actual cat?” I nodded. “Good. I'm not a furry. There's nothing wrong with them, it's just not my thing. But nekos are hot. Catgirls are so sexy. You are so sexy. You're gorgeous now, I can barely imagine what you'll look like with ears and a tail.”

And a collar. I blushed. I couldn't believe that someone thought I was sexy. Yes, people had asked me out before, but I always just assumed I was a last option. I assumed that they were asking because I was there and I was female. I've never thought of myself as attractive. I don't think I'm ugly; I'm just average. Having someone call me gorgeous was a new experience for me.

And I liked it.

“There's so much we can do together,” he said. “I can just tell that you're a bit of a slut. Would you like to be a slut with me? A little catgirl slut? Does that appeal to you?”

I wanted details. It was one thing to just call me a slut. It was something else to know what it meant. The idea of him fucking me while pulling on my tail was nice. But that was just one thing. What else did he have? What else could he do?

“I could scratch your ears while you blow me,” he said. “I could take you to the bathroom at a club and fuck you in the stall. I could hook my finger through your collar and pull you down to your knees. Maybe, if it turned you on, we could find other people for you to fuck. And you could wear a collar for me. Yeah, a collar you could wear in every day life. I know you can't wear your ears to work, but you could wear a collar. And maybe a small tail. A butt plug tail.”

He was grinning again, looking at me like a real cat would look at their prey. Was he a neko too? Was he a cat person?

“Of course I am,” he said. “How else do you think I knew? How else could I tell? So I'll fuck you while we both have ears. I'll run my claws down your back. I'll knead your breasts. We'll be cats together. If that's what you want. Is that what you want?”

I couldn't help it. I meowed again.

He smiled a Cheshire grin.


1 comment: