Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Belted in for the show

Yeah, I know; been a while. I was kind of... tied up. My other self was on vacation, and depressed (what a pansy), and he wouldn't let me at the keyboard for a while. Hopefully, that's over now.

I had this image last night just before slipping away to dream land, and the image was so exciting that I just had to write this story about it. I hope you like.

Belted In
            The stepping stool was a bit shaky. Or maybe that was just me. I bent over and pressed my shoulders against the ceiling, then took another shaky step up. Bent all the way at the waist, back pressed against the rig, I felt like I was going to fall. If she hadn’t buckled me in at the chest and the stomach, I’m sure I would have fallen.

           As it is, I didn’t feel even a little bit secure until she had strapped in my thighs and my ankles. Then I could relax, take a breath, and really consider what was going on.

           The seatbelt material of the main harness is strong, I know that. I wouldn’t have to worry about those straps breaking under my weight unless I somehow gained a few thousand pounds since my last physical, and I’m pretty sure that didn’t happen. I think I’d notice if I weighed even close to a ton, let alone two or three. And the screws into the wood are strong enough to stay in when suspending a car. So no legitimate fear of falling.

            But I still felt a bit of vertigo looking down. It’s not all that far. Worst case scenario, I fall flat on my chest, maybe bruise a few ribs or break a bone or two. It’s not like I’m going to die. And I wouldn’t be following directly on concrete anyway. So nothing to worry about. No need to be shivering or shaking or quaking or whatever it was.

            She buckled the first belt just below my knee, then another just above. She worked her way down to my ankle, buckling each belt tight enough to pull my leg up against the ceiling, but not so tight as to cut off blood flow. She was so careful. Each step of the way, she made sure I was okay. She touched my foot to make sure it wasn’t cold, to make sure I could feel it. I wiggled my toes before she strapped them in.

            Another belt across my thigh, then a third and a fourth. Nice thick leather, strong buckles, pulling me tighter to the ceiling. She pulled the seatbelt strap a bit more snuggly as she went, keeping it tight to me as I became more and more tightly bound and less hanging loose.

            I lifted my hand when she wanted it, held it flat as she strapped in my wrist and then again at my elbow and my shoulder. She ducked under and set the other arm up too. This time, she continued, buckling a belt across the tips of my fingers, one across the base of my fingers, and one across my palm.

            “How did you make this thing?” I asked. “There’s got to be a hundred belts here.”

            “Two hundred and ten,” she said. “If you count the seatbelts. Do you like it?”

            “It’s gorgeous,” I said. She smiled and gave me a quick kiss, then went back to work cocooning me in the soft leather belts.

            They weren’t all the same. Some were thicker, some were stiffer, and some were softer. I could feel the leather against my skin, and the way she had spaced the different types made it clear that I was supposed to. This wasn’t a sleep sack, or a bag of leather. These were straps. That thick and stiff leather strap with the sharp edges digging into my chest was distinctly different from the woven leather of the belt just underneath it, which in turn was different from the cold grommets in the leather of the belt below that.

            The seat belt around my chest hung loose for a little while as she tightened more and more belts around my torso. She pulled it tight again before moving to the belts around my upper thighs. Thankfully, they were softer belts, more comfortable. Even the one that she wrapped around the base of my cock, pulling it a bit tight before buckling it in, was comfortable.

            She stopped once it was buckled in, her hand sliding up and down so she could hear me whimper.

            “Oh no,” she said, her voice dripping with a mockery of sorrow. “I forgot. I was going to put a nice vibrating butt plug in before we started. That way, you could get teased physically and maybe even pushed over into an orgasm or two.” She sighed and shook her head, then shrugged as if there was nothing to be done about it now. “Oh well,” she said. “I guess you’ll just have to deal with it.”

            I smirked at her as she moved back up and strapped the first belt across my forehead.

            “Do I blind you or not?” she asked, strapping belts vertically on either side of my head, forcing it into position so I couldn’t even turn it back and forth. “Maybe just a little.”

            A belt strap went diagonally across my face, soon met with a double. They crossed over my eyes, but didn’t completely block my view. I could see out, though no one looking up would have known that. It would be our secret. Just the two of us would know that I could see everything happening, so long as it happened directly beneath me.

            She strapped another seatbelt across my mouth, then kissed where my lips would be.

            “Can you move your thumb?”

            My left thumb was belted down. My right thumb was mobile. It was the only part of my body I could actually move. Interesting.

            I made an affirmative sound into the belt across my mouth.

            She took a red silk handkerchief and put it to my hand, pressing my thumb up against it. “Safe word,” she said. “Just let go.”

            I made another affirmative sound. Couldn’t even move my thumb anymore.

            “Now,” she said, “Struggle.”

            I tried to move. Tried to buck my hips, shake my head, close my hands, pull my way free, anything. But there was nothing. Not an inch of give. I just shook the frame a little bit.

            She smirked at me. “Good,” she said.

            Then she stepped off the ladder and put it aside.

            Looking up at me from the floor, she couldn’t reach me even on her tip toes. With a  good jump, she was able to swat at my erection, something she demonstrated a few times, giggling each time at the sounds I made. Then she spread out a plastic sheet on the floor and brought in a cheap mattress. No springs or anything; it was more a pad than anything else. She set down a triangular pillow type thing and laid down across it, pointing her ass up at me so I could see just how much that pillow helped her expose herself.

            She brought out two bottles of water and set them near the pad. Then she settled in on the mattress and started eating a power bar. She looked up at me as she chewed, a smirk on her face.

            “It’s going to be pretty epic,” she said. “I’ve got three guys all lined up. Three gorgeous, studly guys. Big ones, too. They’re going to be here any minute. And we’re going to have a nice orgy. I should be able to fuck them all at once. Or maybe one at a time.” She shrugged. “I haven’t decided yet. I’ll see where the moment takes me. I’ve got all afternoon.”

            She sighed and laid back on the pad, unbuttoning her shirt as she looked up at me. Her hair was splayed out like a halo around her head, though the smirk made it clear that if she had ever been an angel, she’d fallen long ago. She teased me as she stripped, never breaking eye contact.

            “You’re going to watch it all,” she said. “Just hanging there, powerless. Immobile. A statue. A piece of art. I don’t know if I’ll even tell them about you.”

            There was a knock at the door. She darted to her feet and wrapped a flimsy robe around her nudity. “That must be them,” she said.

            She blew me a kiss before heading to the door.

“Enjoy the show.”


No comments:

Post a Comment