Monday, March 17, 2014

You have no shame

Today is a combination between "imagine yourself here" and a request.

It's meant to be mostly a tease. Because tease is the way to go, isn't it?

I'm so scared she is going to actually make me do these things some day...

Shameless slut

 You should be ashamed of yourself. From the minute we got here, you've been doing nothing but embarrass yourself. Stripping naked on a rooftop while I keep my leather pants, my corset, and my boots comfortably tight around myself. Me completely clothed, you stripped naked and completely vulnerable. I can't believe you didn't flush red right then; it's not like we were the only people there. Just early.

Maybe I shouldn't have let you cover up, shouldn't have even put that sleeve over your cock. I should have just let you hang on the butterfly chair completely exposed to the world. That way, if you came, it would have been all over your face. But I didn't do that to you. I don't want you to cum on your face. It would be so embarrassing to have your face covered in cum.

Don't you think?

You didn't seem ashamed when I pressed the rubber cock against your ass. You moaned loudly like some craven whore when I pushed it inside you, and you even giggled when I turned the machine on. Hanging there as it pumped into your ass slowly and rhythmically, you just let me strap your wrists into place, purring with all the pride and decorum of a harlot.

I'm almost embarrassed for you. But not you; you're just a wanton slut, aren't you?

I was planning to blindfold you. I was going to at least give you the benefit of not seeing what was coming, of not noticing how you were about to be defiled, or by how many people. But that kindness would be lost on you, wouldn't it? You don't feel shame, so why would you need that protection?

No, I think we'll leave your eyes uncovered. Maybe, if you realize that the sorts of things you crave aren't things that people normally crave, if you realize that your brazen lust is a thing to be ashamed of, maybe then I'll let you hide your face.

As it is, I don't think you want to hide. I don't think you care that this sign I'm taping to your chest says “free blowjobs!” You just like the feel of the tape on your skin, binding you a little bit tighter, don't you?

You don't care that I'm putting makeup on you, do you? Doesn't matter that I'm smearing on way more lipstick than any self respecting woman would be caught dead in. You're not self respecting, are you? That's kind of the point. So I'll just lather it on you like the cheap whore we know you are.

I want you to look over here. You see this jar? This is for tips. If you do a good job, maybe the boys you suck off will leave you with a tip. I'll even prime the pump for you. Don't those coins sound good, clinking against the glass like that? I threw in a quarter, a nickel, and even a penny. Wouldn't want people to think they have to tip you well, would we?

Feel that pumping into your ass. It's maddening, isn't it? Just a slow rhythm, like you're being fucked by some very patient stud, one who wants to push you to the edge but won't push you over it. That steady pump isn't going to get any harder, any faster, or deviate from its rhythm even a little bit. You'll just go up and hover there at the edge, desperately teased and wanting to beg for release. But you won't be able to beg. Your mouth will be too full of cock. Look there: already there's a line up. There can't be half a dozen people here yet, but two of them are already waiting for the prep to be finished. Waiting for you to be let loose. Waiting for you to start your night.

Think of all the cum. I don't want you to get sick. Could you imagine how much you'd have to swallow? One man might pump as much as ten milliliters of cum. You'd only need to suck about four hundred cocks to get to a gallon. Could you imagine that? A whole gallon of cum. So much.

No, I don't want you to get sick. Wouldn't want you swallowing all that sperm. I know you'd probably like it, probably be proud of yourself, proud of something other people would be ashamed of. Honestly, it's like you just don't get it. Kind of pathetic, really.

If you can't be bothered to do the decent thing, I suppose I'll have to help you out. You might not be ashamed of yourself for that smile I see on your face, for the moan I hear from you as I talk about swallowing the cum from hundreds of cocks. But there is a concern. I don't want you choking or coughing any up. I'm being careful. It's because I care about you.

So I'm not going to make you swallow it all. Aren't I nice?

Instead, I'm going to let them just cum on your face. I'll let them coat your face with stream after stream of hot cum. It'll drip down your face, it'll smear your makeup. You'll look just like the wanton slut we both know you want to be.

At first, I'm guessing you'll still keep your eyes open. You'll want to be able to see the smear of your lipstick on their cocks as they leave. I think I'll tell them to make sure not to clean off, in case they want to come back. It would be nice to see that you had repeat customers, wouldn't it? Throwing pocket change into your jar after they fucked your face and came on your pretty skin, knowing that they were coming back to shoot another stream of cum on you later. Maybe I'll give a prize to whoever fucks your head the most times. 

Would you like that?

You probably would. You'd probably even volunteer to be the prize, wouldn't you? You know, a normal person would be ashamed. You should be ashamed.

But you're not. You're way past shame now, aren't you? I see you wriggling, I hear you moaning. I know you want to cum. I know how badly you just want to get off. But the machine won't let you, will it? Not enough friction. Not enough pressure.

Don't worry. If you get close, I've got my riding crop right here. If I see you starting to lose control, I'll just whip your ass for a while. I won't even have to interrupt the machine fucking it. I'll just slash at your skin with this crop and trust the sharp sting to pull you back into this world. No need to be concerned. Whether we're here for a few hours or all night long, I'm not going to let you cum. You can trust me. I'll keep you on the edge, keep you loving every moment that a cock fills your mouth. You can just relax, be the filthy whore you want so desperately to be, cocks filling your holes, cum drenching you along with a sheen of sweat and the deep stink of male musk. You'll smell like a locker room when this is all over, you know?

And you like that, don't you? It doesn't make you blush. It just turns you on. Look at the line forming up, you strumpet. It's getting longer. Should I let them in? Should I let them start fucking your pretty little head yet?

Sooner or later, the cum is going to make you close your eyes, you know. There will be such a stream of sperm on your face that you won't be able to keep them open. It'll pool there, dry your eyes together with cum. I'll probably have to lead you out of here in the morning. Wouldn't want to clean you off before we got you home, would we? Don't worry about people seeing the sign as we drive home. It'll be upside down. And they'll probably just barely be able to see it anyway. I bet the cum obscures the writing.

And it's not like I'm going to just pull over and let random strangers fuck your face after you've spent an entire night doing it at a party. That would be disgusting. No way I would do that.

Oh my god. That idea turns you on, doesn't it?

Seriously. You should be ashamed of yourself.

But you're not, are you?

No.

That's why I'm going to let you get to working your way through this line. Step right up, boys, step right up!


The shameless slut is here for all your cock sucking needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment