Friday, July 29, 2016

An Erotic Novel? How novel!

Hello!

Okay, so as you know, I've released several collections. You can still get the original collection, or Power Exchange, which has a story never published on this site. You can still get Boots and Bondage, with some of the best stories inside. And of course, you can still get Boot's Fairy Tales, with all its special extras.

But I've never released an actual novel before.

Thankfully, I was able to get the wonderful Dreadnaught Photography to do another cover for me, and I took my promise in no-more-moriarty-here seriously. I waited until I had a good cover, until the book was well finished.

And now it is!

Please, please, please, go buy a copy! Buy one for your friends. But dozens for enemies, and send it to their place of work until they sue you for harassment*

**the lawyers at EbR HQ insist that you NOT harass people, or at least that we not encourage you to.**

Wanna see the cover of the new book?


http://www.lulu.com/shop/boot-ls/the-case-of-the-empty-cage/paperback/product-22781501.html

It's like Sherlock Holmes. Only told by Moriarty. And kinky as hell.


Buy it!

(please?)

1 comment:

  1. I love your other books and look forward to devouring this one.

    ReplyDelete