Friday, November 29, 2013

What it means to me...

So you may have noticed, the first year of Erotica By Request has resulted in 20,000 hits, several published collections, and more than 70 different people getting requests written for them.

One story has crossed the 1000 views mark by itself. Which inspired me to put together a collection of the top 10 stories on the blog, as of the anniversary. So I did. In a nice collection you can download on your kindle.


It's right here: http://www.amazon.com/The-Stories-Top-Boot-LS-ebook/dp/B00GZANTNY/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_tnr_1, in case you missed the other link.

There are things in the new book that are not here on the blog, so there's a neat little extra benefit for you if you buy a copy. Please do. I write these stories for you, and all I ask is a bit of support tossed my way as a thank you. Books are $5 each. I hope that's not too much to ask.

More stories coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment