Sunday, December 30, 2012

Daddy's little girl

 This request seemed to focus more on the decision than on the actual sex, more on the thought process than anything else. So there's more of the mental work, more of the subtle humiliation, than normal.

Hope you enjoy it.

 Daddy's first lesson


Elaine wrung her hands and looked at the clock on her phone. She should have been home two hours ago. Her father was going to be so mad. Daddy was going to be disappointed.

She slid the key into the lock as quietly as she could and inched the door open slowly. It was dark. Maybe he had gone to sleep. She might have gotten away with it. She let out a little sigh of relief and closed the door.

Then the light from a match flared, the fire igniting a cigarette, framing his face.

“You're late,” he said. His voice was cold. Not angry. Not even disappointed. He was just stating a fact.

She jumped that noise and slammed her back against the door. “Daddy!” she said, putting a hand over her chest and pretending to be shocked, trying to button up her blouse a bit more before he saw how open she had left it. “I didn't see you there.”

“You were trying to sneak in,” he said. “After curfew.”

“I'm sorry.”

He flicked ash from his cigarette and turned on the lamp on the table. His eyes bored into her. “How was your date?”

She looked down at herself. She was wearing her school uniform, and her hair was braided into pigtails. Her blouse was pristine, her skirt was pressed, her stockings were clean and fresh. How did he know she'd been on a date?

She turned her foot inward with that awkward movement that had always drawn his eye, that had always made her look innocent and gotten her out of trouble. “I wasn't on a date,” she said. “I was at school. I was studying.”

He shook his head and pulled the cigarette to his lips, took a long drag. “No you weren't,” he said, the smoke sliding along his cheeks, rolling past his eye. “You were on a date. With a boy.”

Elaine shook her head and opened her mouth to protest, but he held up his hand. “Don't deny it, little one,” he said. “It's okay. Did it go well?”

She shook her head.

He smiled. “Didn't the boy like you?”

She shrugged.

“Did he try to kiss you?” He smiled again when she shook her head. “He didn't even try to kiss you?” 

He laughed a little. “I guess that makes you kind of unattractive, doesn't it?”

“What? I-- I don't--”

“It's okay. I've always thought you were pretty. You're my little girl. But I understand if the boys don't appreciate you.”

He pointed to the couch next to him. She sat down with her legs together, hands on her knees. She lifted her heels off the floor and pushed her still somewhat small breasts together without realizing it. “Why don't they like me?” She asked.

He took another drag of his cigarette. “Because they know what you are.”

She looked up at him with wide doe eyes. “What am I?”

He smiled. “Did you wear that on your date?”

She nodded. “I thought boys liked the uniform.”

“The boys have no idea what they want,” he said. “Men like the uniforms. Boys just take it all for granted. Every girl wears those uniforms. Why should that be special? Why should you be special?”

Elaine wiped a tear from her eye. “I want to be special,” she said. “I thought I was sexy.”

“It takes more than a young body to be sexy,” he said. “You need to know how to use it.”

“How do I learn that?”

He took another drag, flicked more ash into the ashtray. “You have to practice,” he said. “You know those girls at school? The really popular ones?”

She nodded.

“Do you think they come home at night and just do homework? Of course not. They practice. They learn how to please a man.”

Elaine nodded. “I want to learn how to please a man,” she said.

“Then you need to stop worrying about pleasing boys.”

“What's the difference?”

He laughed again. “Honey, I know you're young, but you don't have to pretend to be stupid with me.”

“I'm not,” she said. “I'm not pretending to--”

“So you are stupid?”

“No!” She stood up, looking a bit angry. “I'm not stupid.”

“Just inexperienced.”

“I guess."

“Ignorant.”

She nodded.

“Innocent.”

She nodded again, sat back down and crossed her legs delicately, letting her skirt slide up to bare a bit more of her thigh. She sat back and let the button she had tried to fasten slip back open.

“I don't want to be innocent,” she said. “Not anymore.” She bit her lip. “I want to be more like the other girls.”

“What other girls?” He smiled at her. He spread his legs a little bit, set his feet on the floor.

“The popular girls,” she said. “The ones who practice.”

“The ones who know how to please men?” Elaine nodded. “You mean the slutty ones?” She nodded again. “So what you're saying is--”

“I want to be like them.”

“You want to be one of them?” She nodded. “You want to be a slut?”

She bit her lip, swallowed hard, and tried to look anywhere but at her daddy.

“Say it,” he said. “Say it, and I can help you.”

She looked at him. “What do you mean?”

“I can help you. I can teach you. How do you think they practice? Who do you think they practice with?”

Her eyes went wide. “With their daddies?”

He nodded.

She felt her skin flushing, felt a warmth through her body. “That really happens?”

He shrugged. “In the right situations it does,” he said.

“And you'd do that?” She licked her lip. “You'd do it for me?”

“I do love my little girl,” he said. “But I can only help you if you tell me what you really want. I can only help you if you say what you are.”

“I'm--” she paused. “I mean, I want to be--”

He leaned forward, put his cigarette out in the tray. “What?”

She looked down. Wrung her hands again. “I want to be a slut,” she said. It wasn't what she meant, but it felt good to say it. “I want to be able to pleasure men.”

Her daddy nodded and stood up. “Then come here and let me give your first lesson.”

He undid his belt and pulled it off. But instead of slapping it on his hand, instead of getting ready to spank her, he just tossed it on the ground at his feet. “This may not be easy for you. So I'm going to let you use the belt to help.”

“What do you mean?”

“Turn around. Put your hands behind your back.”

He tied her wrists with the belt. It wasn't cutting off circulation, but she still couldn't move them. He turned her around and held her by the shoulders.

“Now, if you really want daddy to teach you, get down on your knees,” he said. “Get down on your knees.”

She slid to her knees, trusting him to make sure she didn't slam them on the floor. Once she was down there, he opened his pants and pulled out his dick. It was bigger than the ones she'd seen online. Well, bigger than most of them. But it was soft.

“What now?”

“Well, if you were a real woman, I'd already be hard,” he said. “But since I'm not, that means you have a lot to learn. So you're going to use your tongue. Get daddy hard. Then you start sucking. Don't worry about doing it wrong. Just keep your teeth off my skin.”

He grabbed her pig tails and wrapped them around his knuckles. “I guide you how to move, how fast to go. You just concentrate on sucking.”

He guided the tip of his cock to her lips.

“We'll work on other things later.”

1 comment:

  1. hhhhhh i learned a lot of things from my dad but never the proper way to sock a cock. wow

    ReplyDelete