Monday, December 31, 2012

Shibari gangbang

This was a very nicely made request. I really hope she likes it.

Shibari gangbang
“We have a special surprise for you tonight,” Mistress says, smiling at me as I slide into the back of the van. “You're on birth control, right?”

“Yes Mistress,” I say.

“We got you a morning after pill just in case,” Master glances back and then pulls into traffic.
I look between them and take a deep breath. “Do I want to know?”

Master chuckles.

“I found a rigger,” Mistress tells me. “And tonight, we're going to make some dreams come true.”

I take a hard swallow at that. I've told them some of my dreams, and I'm not sure how many I want to make come true.

“Don't worry,” Mistress puts her hand on my leg and gives my knee a squeeze. “We're going to be careful. Everything is taken care of.”

I give her a weak smile. My head is spinning at the possibilities, and they won't tell me any more as we drive. Master helps me up the stairs, seeing that I'm not really paying all that much attention. Am I in sub space already?

Once we're inside, I notice that there's someone else there. He's a big black man with a friendly face and a big smile. There are coils and coils of rope on a table next to him, and a glance up shows me a ring in the ceiling.

“This is Robert,” Master says. “He's going to tie you up.” I shake his hand.

“You should strip,” he says. “It'll make things easier.”

I blush a little, and Master laughs. “Don't worry,” he says. “Robert isn't the only one who's going to see you naked today.”

That doesn't make me feel better, but does make it easier to strip. I wasn't exactly dressed for a date anyway. The sweats come off easily. I blush again when Robert sees my bra; it's the one I wear for laundry day, and no where near sexy. The panties aren't either. But the time I strip that far, getting the rest off is easy. I'm almost desperate to get it off.

“Okay,” Robert says. He smiles again, completely professional. “Now come and stand here. Stand with your legs apart.”

I stand where he's pointing and he picks up the rope. “I'm going to start with a harness,” he says, putting a loop behind my neck and passing the rope between my legs. He pulls the rope around the outside of my thighs, loops them through the other rope, and pulls the loop off my neck, pulling it tight and wrapping it around my waist, then ties it off with a knot that looks like a figure eight. “This is going to help distribute your weight,” he says.

He's going to suspend me.

He smiles at the scared look on my face. “Don't worry,” he says. “This is just to make sure that there isn't too much pressure anywhere. We're going to do some more extensive rope work, then go back through and make it pretty. So try to relax, and just tell me if something is too tight.”

“Shouldn't it be tight?”

He nods. “Tight enough to not slip, but not so tight as to cut off circulation. I know how tight to make it. You just tell me if it hurts.”

I take a deep breath and try to relax as he works. He runs the rope up across my chest, makes a bra out of rope to hold up my breasts, then runs it up under my arms, then up each arm, leaving a bit extra that he tells me to hold on to. He uses another rope to lace my legs together, wrapping them around my ankles several times and leaving extra space again.

Then he tells me to lay down. He takes the rope at one ankle and ties it to the rope on one wrist. It's like I'm hog tied, but there's still plenty of room to move. He starts lacing a new rope through what's already there, leaving more and more strands hanging loose. I don't see the weaving he does with them, but I do hear the click of the metallic beaner when he's done. I've seen those before; they're rated for climbing, so I know they can support my weight.

“Take a deep breath,” he says. I do, and the next thing I know, I'm weightless, hanging above the floor. I look down and see that I'm not that high up. A few feet. Waist level.

I lift my head as Robert starts to pull my hair back, pulling it into a pony tail. A rope holds the tail together, and then I feel him start to braid it into my hair. It doesn't hurt, but when he's done, I know that I can't move my head from the position it's in.

A nudge, and I start to turn. I look up at Master, who smiles down at me. I realize my legs are spread open, but mobile. There's a surprising amount of mobility, considering how little I can move. And there's no strain on my joints.

“Look at you,” Mistress says as I swing around towards her. “Completely open and usable at all holes.”

“How does it feel?” Robert asks. “Are you in pain?”

I wriggle a bit. “No,” I tell him. “It's a little bit uncomfortable, but not painful.”

He presses down here and there and asks me again. The rope doesn't feel like it's digging in anywhere, and I can move enough to avoid serious cramps. “Okay,” he says. “All done.”

“Great.” I hear Master and Mistress start to make phone calls and send texts. I lose count of how many.

Mistress is still calling when Master steps up and gets down on one knee in front of me, so his face is even with mine. “You trust us, right?”

“Yes Master.”

“We're going to put a cloth in your hand. If it goes too far, just let go.”

“Yes Master.”

He smiles at me and then slides a collar around my neck. Then he pulls out a mask, one with a mouth hole but no eye holes, and puts it over my face. He laces it around my pony tail, tightening the skin of leather against my face and leaving me in darkness. I hear the snapping sound as he hooks the mask to the collar.

“You just hang there like the object you are,” he says. He gives me a playful slap against the leather of my face, and then I hear him walk away.

Swinging there, I hear as they start to arrive. I try to keep track at first, hearing names and the sounds of footsteps moving through the room. But I soon lose track. They don't all arrive one at a time, and the names start to run together. It seems like the line goes on and on.

Finally, I hear the door lock. No one else is coming. This is safe space. I keep trying to tell myself that this is safe space.

“So who gets the white bitch first?” I don't recognize the voice. Then it occurs to me that I didn't recognize any of the voices. The only people I recognize were Master, Mistress, and Robert. And I just met Robert.

“Oh, I think Robert has earned first choice,” Mistress says. Hers is the only female voice I've heard. “Which hole do you want, Robert?”

“I'll take her pussy,” he says. “I don't want to rip anything.”

Mistress laughs. Then Master claims my mouth, which makes me smile.

“The rest of you will have to convince me,” Mistress says. “I'll decide the order from there.”

There's a bit of laughter, spread out around the room enough for me to wonder just how many of them there are.

I'm about to ask a question, but the smell of Master's cock is under my nose, and I open my mouth right away. He pushes into my throat, moaning softly. I add my own moan as Robert enters from behind.

The rest of the story, the rest of the gang bang, is in Book Three: Boots and Bondage

1 comment: