Saturday, December 1, 2012

Someday, part one

 Here is another fantasy by request. Duct tape, the beginning of a gender transformation. And all 'forced.' I don't like writing about truly forced sex. But the fantasy of it, the sex that is 'forced' I'm all for. Consent counts.

I know it makes me a hypocrite saying that, given some of the other stories. I don't know why sometimes it's okay and sometimes it isn't. In real life, it's never okay. But when a fantasy is truly ridiculous, maybe then it is.

But this isn't ridiculous. And it's just a start, assuming that someone (the requester or one of you fine readers) wants to see more.



The water dripping down is what woke me up. A constant drip, a leaking faucet. I told her to get it fixed, but she never listens. It's comforting, actually. Knowing that sound, knowing where I am, it makes waking up like this much less terrifying.

I raise my head, which is somewhat pointless. I can't see, and I know it's not a matter of darkness. I can feel the soft padding over my eyes; there could be a bright light shining on me, and I'd never know it. And I can't ask. The duct tape is making sure of that. Feels like it's wrapped all the way around my head. No way I'm getting it off myself. Maybe if my hands weren't also taped up. Feels like she used a whole roll there. My fingers are taped together, as are the palms and wrists, then again at the elbows. I'm already sore.

The chains rattle a little when I move, and I can tell that my legs aren't coming together any time soon. I try to stand up straight, but no go on that either. Before I can completely straighten up, there's tension at my neck. A collar?

I can hear her laugh. “You like it?” she asks. “Does it feel good?”

I mumble something, trying to ask what's going on. But there's no point in that. We both know.
“You're kind of heavy, you know,” she says. I hear her walk around the floor, her heels clicking with each step. “Once I had you out, I had to haul you all the way down here, up onto that stool, all by myself. Quite frankly, I'm exhausted.”

I don't hear it coming, but I definitely feel the smack on my ass. My bare ass. “What kind of thanks is that, after all the time I spent carefully shaving your head all smooth and clean.” She shaved my head? What was the point of that? It's just going to make the whole thing take that much longer. “The way I see it, you owe me for that.”

I mumble again, confused. She spanks me again. “Hush, little toy,” she says. “Momma's got plans."

I can feel her strapping something around my head. It feels like a gag, but what would be the point of that? Then I feel her hands on my head, and I can smell her sex. She pulls back a bit, and I hear the squish sound as she thrusts forward again. I can smell her. Then she pulls back again.

Then forward. Back, then forward. She makes a soft moaning noise and begins moving faster. She's making my whole body shake as she she does. When she starts making more noise, starts building towards orgasm, I realize what she's doing. She's using my head as a sex toy. Fucking my face. She must have strapped a dildo to my face.

I'm getting face fucked. By a woman.

She giggles. “Don't try to pretend you don't like it,” she says. “I can see how hard your little cock is getting. We're going to have to do something about that, sooner or later.” She thrusts deep, pressing my nose into her skin. “But one thing at a time, little toy. One thing at a time.”

It's not long before she brings herself to orgasm against me. Then she undoes the strap around my head, and I feel something fall away. Then she undoes the blindfold. But before I can open my eyes, she presses her crotch to my face and begins rubbing against me, smearing her juices all over my face.

Then she slaps me on the head, laughs, and walks away. I carefully open my eyes. I have to blink a few times before they'll stay open without stinging. Definitely worth the effort.

Her boots come up over her knees, soft patent leather, laced up the back of her leg, a buckle across her foot, and heels. Heels that looked like they could puncture flesh, long, sharp, and pointed. The kind of heel that'll crack glass, the kind that only the best can balance in. And she walks like they're nothing, like they're flats.

Her skin is a nice chocolate brown, visible all the way up from the boots to the bra. Long dark gloves from her elbows down to her knuckles, leaving her fingers bare with the manicure there for me to admire.

She stands with her legs spread, spread about as far apart as mine. But mine have a bar between them, keeping them spread. Hers don't.

She's not wearing much more than I am, when I really think about it. She has gloves, boots, and a bra holding up those wonderful breasts. I have on ankle shackles, a spreader bar, and a lot of duct tape. Neither one of us is decent. But this isn't a decent place, so I guess it fits. Then she buts the strap on harness on herself, giving her a nice big girl-cock. She looks down at it, still glistening from being inside of her, and then looks up at me and smiles.

“We have so much work to do,” she says. “All those wasted years you've spent pretending to be a boy.” she shakes her head. “You're out of shape. But don't worry. We'll get all that fixed.”

He reaches over to the table and picks up a pill bottle. Shakes it at me. “The first dose was the tough one,” she says. “I'm told they can make you sick. Do you feel sick, little toy?”

I shake my head. She smiles. “Good. Good.” She puts the bottle down. “Enough of those, along with your new diet and exercise, and we'll turn you into a woman yet.”

She picks up something else and starts walking towards me. Her heels click with each step. She's moving casually. Confidently. God it's sexy. “First, though, we have to do something about that little cock of yours. The meds will take care of it sooner or later. Eventually, it'll be as useless to you as it always has been to everyone else.” She steps around behind me.

I feel leather wrap around my cock. She begins moving it up and down, sliding her fingernails against my skin. “Enjoy this,” she whispers right next to my ear, then gives it a little nibble. “This will be the last one for a very, very long time.” She holds something up where I can see it. It's a cage. “Once you've gotten soft, you're getting locked in this,” she says. Then I feel the strap on again as she pushes it into my ass. “And maybe, if you're very lucky, I'll let you out.”

She keeps rubbing up and down my cock to the same rhythm as she fucks me with hers.

“Someday.”

The sequels to this story (parts 2, 3, 4, and 5) are all in Book One.

No comments:

Post a Comment