Friday, October 18, 2013

Just hanging around

Who's more cruel: the sadist who tortures or the sadist who just threatens? Is the sadist who is trying to sound kind, being pleasant and encouraging, more frightening than the one who threatens and curses?

I don't know why, but I seem to always write in the second person for this particular requester, who is a lovely and wonderful regular here on EbR. She is British, which is why I try to keep the slang and the language with that kind of flair. I've never been told I do it badly, so I assume I'm doing it well.

Maybe that's because I love Doctor Who so much... I get a fair amount of British slang through all the time I spend watching it. (And before you ask, no. No way in hell am I going to write Dr. Who Erotica. Some things are sacred).

Anyway... British mistress, cross dressing, torture... basically, your average Friday afternoon.

Hanging up Your Stockings


            Okay, dear, just hold still. I see you shaved your legs like I asked. Good boy, well done. See how much better the nylon of my stockings feel against your leg now? It’s so smooth, so soft. Oh, you like it, do you? I can see that you do.

            I’m going to strap this garter belt around your waist. No, don’t worry about hooking the stockings into place. I’ll take care of that. You just lay back and enjoy. Feel it on your skin, on your feet. It’s nice, isn’t it?

            How about the shoes? They aren’t uncomfortable, are they? I tried so hard to get the right size, a pair that you could wear without discomfort. I know the heel is higher than you’re used to. Don’t worry, darling. You’ll learn how to walk in them sooner or later. Plenty of time for that. Just wriggle your pretty little toes into the shoes. Good boy.

            I’m going to zip them up for you. Just lay back and enjoy. Have a smoke if you like. I won’t be long. I’m just going to pull up these zips and buckle down the straps. Doesn’t that feel nice? A firm grip around your ankles, almost like bondage but without restricting movement. You like that, don’t you?

            I’m going to do your makeup next, but first I want to do the real bondage. Yes, I saw you looking at the straight jacket. Hold out your arms. Good boy, just like that. Get them nice and deep into the sleeves. Now hold still while I buckle them to the back. Careful of the strap between your legs. We wouldn’t want you hurt your little cock, would we? No, don’t want to crush anything or even hide it, do we? I want that thing right there where I can see it, where you would be able to access it as much as you wanted.

            You know, if your arms weren’t locked in the straight jacket.

            Don’t worry about the clicking sound. I’m just locking the straps in place with these little pad locks. It’s for your own safety; I wouldn’t want you to thrash around and pull yourself part way out. That might make you struggle even more, maybe try to escape from the jacket as a whole. I wouldn’t want you to do that; you might dislocate a shoulder. I don’t want you hurt. Well, I don’t want you to hurt yourself.

            That’s my job.

            Nice and tight? Good. You know, with your arms crossed over your chest like that, it almost looks like you have breasts. Maybe we could put a dress over the straight jacket and you’d just be an armless doll, all pretty and female. Would you like that? Maybe we’ll try that next time.

            For now, I want you to just sit there and relax. Be comfortable. That’s why I brought this little mattress. I want you to sit down on it. I know that will put you on the floor, but it’s easier for me to do your make up down there. So go on, sit down. Here, let me help you; wouldn’t want you to lose your balance and get hurt. All set? Oh good. Now if you feel yourself losing your balance, just try to fall backwards. That way you’ll hit the mattress instead of the floor. That’s my good boy.

            Now, let’s turn you into my pretty little girl. Your wig looks very nice on you, but I’m going to add a few extra bobby pins, just to make sure it won’t go anywhere. Oh, I’m not saying you didn’t put it on right, darling. I think its looks beautiful. Absolutely stunning, and in just the right position. I just want to make sure it stays that way. I want to be certain that it doesn’t move, that it doesn’t fall off.

            Why would it fall off? Oh, that’s not important. Better safe than sorry, right? Don’t ask questions. Just hold still.

            I got this new foundation for you. Should smooth out any blemishes, make your skin look perfect just like a little girl. I know you shaved your face, but this will make sure there’s no five o’clock shadow or anything. And don’t worry about the Adam’s apple. I’ve got a pretty collar for you that will cover that up. I don’t want to get makeup on it, though, so that will have to wait.

            Okay, now we’ll give you some nice eye shadow, a slight smoky eye. Some blush will bring out those girly cheekbones you have. And some nice deep red lipstick will really make your dick-sucking lips stand out.

            Try not to blink too much; it’s hard to get eyeliner on, and I don’t want to poke you in your pretty little eyes. It won’t take long. There, all done. That wasn’t so bad, was it? Now we’ll crimp your eyelashes and get some nice mascara on you. Just a second. You’re doing so well.

            There we are. My pretty little girl, with her sexy stockings and her whore makeup. I’ll just strap this little collar around your neck, and no one will be able to tell that you’re a man. Well, except for your little dick, of course. But they’d have to get really close to see that, wouldn’t they?

            Lay back now. That’s right, relax on your back. That’s a good girl.

            Oh that? Don’t worry about it. I’m just hooking a rope to the shackles I buckled around your ankles. You remember those, the tight leather straps on your shoes? Now I want you to relax and not worry. It’s perfectly normal for this to feel weird.

            Okay then. Aren’t you glad I had you on a mattress? Can you imagine how much it would have hurt if your back had flown down on the hard floor when the winch started pulling your ankles off the ground? You might have really gotten hurt.

            Do you like that I have to bend down to see you now? Do you like that your face is just barely below my waist, swinging there? It makes sense now why I wanted to make sure the wig wouldn’t fall off, doesn’t it? Of course it does.

            Now, now little one. Watch what you say. Such words aren’t very lady like. And you wouldn’t want me upset, would you? There’s really only one place I can whip right now. The straight jacket will provide too much padding, and I would never risk hurting such a pretty face. That just leaves me your beautiful stockings. Do you really want me to whip those? Do you want the lash of my whip to cause little runs in your stockings? Or, worse, what if they cut little holes? Why, they’d be ruined. And then I’d have to whip them the rest of the way off. I couldn’t have you looking like a cheap whore. That simply wouldn’t do. You may be a whore, but never cheap. So let’s be good, so I don’t have to start whipping you, okay?

            Just relax and let gravity do its work. Let yourself just hang there and look at me. Watch me walk around. Keep your eyes down. Or, I should say, up. I keep forgetting that you’re upside down now. So keep your eyes up, let them trace their way over my boots the same way you wish your hands or your tongue might slide along that vinyl. Do you like my outfit? You didn’t say anything about it before.

            Too focused on yourself, were you? Tsk tsk.

            Have you ever thought about being my ash tray? I’m going to light up a fag. It really is a shame I have to light my own, isn’t it? A good sub would have offered to light it for me. Yet you did no such thing. Why is that? Oh, you’re bound and hanging from your ceiling. Do you really think that’s a good enough reason for you to disappoint me? Oh, I may have to punish you for that. I wonder if I can cane your little butt without hurting the stockings.

            It looks like maybe I can. Lovely. You hold still now.

            I said hold still. That was only three lashes, and already you’re swinging around like a kite in the wind. Is it so difficult to just hold still? Is that really too much to ask? Stop moving.

            That’s a little better at least. See? I don’t ask the impossible. It was possible for you to stop swinging for two lashes. I’m sure it will be possible for you to handle another five. Your skin is barely even red, and I’ve yet to see even a drop of blood. We could probably keep doing this all afternoon, couldn’t we?

            What was I talking about? Oh, yes. Using you as an ashtray. I know you’re not interested now, but I am willing to bet you would beg me for the privilege if I kept slicing this cane through the air and into your bottom. How many more would it take, do you think? Five more? Ten? Fifty? I’m in good shape, little one. I can continue all day.

            Maybe I should explain exactly what I mean. Every puff of the fag, the ash gets a bit longer. I need somewhere to flick it. I wouldn’t want to just flick the ash onto the floor. That’s rude. It has to go somewhere. Wouldn’t you like to be that somewhere? You could just open your mouth, and I could flick my ash onto your tongue. It won’t hurt; the ash I flick will have cooled off, I’m sure.

            Oh, you think it would taste bad? Well, how is that my problem?

            Let me put it this way. Would you rather eat the ash of my fag, or would you rather I leave you hanging at that perfect height and go find us a bloke who will take advantage of those beautiful dick sucking lips of yours? It’s going to happen sooner or later. You have to know that. How can you be a pretty girl if you’ve never even sucked a cock? I was intending to just let you practice for a while on my strap on, get you used to the feel of something hard between your teeth, help you with that gag reflex. But if you’d rather jump to the real thing, if you’d rather feel the spurt of warmth down your throat, we can do that.

            It will probably feel a bit odd, I’m sure. You are upside down after all.

            What’s that? No, dear, I’m all done with the cane for now. Fifteen didn’t make you beg to be my ash tray. Besides, I think the pain was distracting you. Did you even feel like a pretty girl while I was whipping your bottom? Or were you too busy hoping that your skin didn’t split open? I don’t want your mind wandering.

            I want you to stay here in the now. Look at my corset. It’s beautiful, isn’t it? Do you like the way it makes my breasts look? Don’t these heels make my butt look good? It’s a nice curve, isn’t it? And the fishnets. You love fishnets, I know. That’s why I wore them. Don’t I just look beautiful as I stalk around the room? Let me twirl for you, so you can see how a real woman moves. It’s nice, isn’t it?

            My fag is starting to burn down. I really do need somewhere to flick the ash. Are you sure you don’t want to be my ashtray? Are you sure you’d rather I bring you a nice warm, pulsating cock to suck? It’ll smell like musk and man scent. Mine won’t. Mine will smell like rubber. And no need to worry about the taste. In fact, no need to worry about the taste of ash.

            Just say the word, darling. Just ask to be my ashtray, and I’ll make sure the taste isn’t bad.

            I will fuck the taste right out of your mouth.

            Won’t that be lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment