Monday, October 21, 2013

Silent Witness

I don't often put myself into someone else's fantasy. Usually, I like to just imagine myself as being the recipient of those cruel ministrations. But for today, I was asked to write it as if I were there, knowing what was happening but unable to take an active role.

I kind of like the result. Hopefully, so will you.

Silent Witness


            I could hear the doorbell, and imagined what was going on. He’s probably standing out there with that big goofy grin on his face, excited about the scene he thinks he’s about to get. I’m sure he’s ready for a bit of pain, ready for some bondage, for some nice leather play. But he has no idea what he’s really in for.

            The sound of her heels should be warning enough. I’ve heard her walking around all night, ever since the snick of the padlock on my hood cut off any hope I might have of actually looking at her in those beautiful boots, in those tight leather pants, in those elbow length fingerless gloves, in that corset that gives her such perfect shape. Ever since then, I’ve heard her walking around, moving things about, setting up for when he finally arrived. She’s walked casually, her heels clicking on the floor with a gentle rhythm as she moved from one room to another.

            But when the bell rang, the sound changed. The pace, the cadence, took on a whole new tone. I heard the slow and sensual click of each step, the purposeful stalking pace as she moved towards the door. I could almost hear the smile I knew was plastered on her lips, a smile that will probably make his blood run cold when he sees it. I hear the soft tap-tap of the riding crop against her leg as she walks, each step deliberate, each little slap a taunt. I would probably jump at the sound, if I could move that much.

            I hear the door creak open; somehow, I feel like she made it creak just for me. He starts to say hello. Maybe he didn’t see the smile. Maybe he just didn’t understand it. Whatever the case, he doesn’t get the word all the way out. I hear the first half of the first syllable, then the loud smacking sound of her palm across his face.

            “Speak when spoken to,” she says, her words dripping icicles.

            “Yes Mi-“ his voice is cut off again with an unmistakable thudding sound. There is a twinge of sympathy pain between my legs as I hear the sound of his feet coming back to the ground, of his knees hitting the floor, of him flopping on his side, probably curled up in fetal position. I know he didn’t feel the impact on the floor. He might have nasty bruises tomorrow, but he won’t remember getting them. All he’ll remember is that lance of pain, that electric burst of agony as her knee tried to reach up through his cock and balls and into his stomach. I’ve seen her hit like that before. I’ve felt her hit like that before. I’m still a bit sore, and still half convinced she was trying to knee me in the chin, and just decided to take the scenic route through my body to get there.

            “When spoken to,” she says again, her voice quiet but harder than diamond. “Take off your clothes before I decide to cut them off you.”

            There’s the sound of shuffling, then I hear a rattle of chain. Her boots tap on the floor, slowly beating out a rhythm of erotic terror as she half drags him into the room. I hear him choke as the collar tightens around his neck. The noise gets louder and louder as they come close. When I hear a door close, I know that we’re now all in the same room.

            I can almost feel his eyes on me, and I know he wants to ask about me. He wants to know what I’m doing there, if I’m going to play a part in what’s about to happen. He wants to ask so badly. For his sake, I hope he’s smart enough to keep his mouth shut. She’s not in the mood for questions. She’s not in the mood for the slightest hint of disobedience.

            There’s another sound of a hand against flesh, then of leather thudding into flesh. I hear the sound of his body hitting the floor, then another sharp kick from her that jerks a gasp out of him. I bite back my own whimper, not sure I could handle her displeasure at this point.

            “When spoken to,” she says again. Her voice is like slate. I don’t hear the next part, but I know what she was planning. Her hand is probably laced through his hair as she yanks him across the room and throws him down on the little table she had me set up earlier. I hear the bonds click shut and idly wonder if he is face up or down. Then I hear the sound of chain ratcheting and the light tapping of her crop, and the gasp of pain that comes unbidden from his mouth tells me exactly how he’s positioned.

            She’s standing over him now, I know. His ankles are attached to a bar over his head, his chest strapped to the table along with his arms. He’s looking up at her, and if there isn’t fear on his face yet then he clearly has no idea what’s happening. She’s slapping at the erection I’m sure is there. The sound of ripping Velcro tells me that she is looping around his balls, pulling them tight and separate, available for her to abuse as casually as she wants to. A few more little slaps from the crop tells me that he now knows just how casual her torture can be.

            “Tonight is not going to end well for you,” she says. “Especially if you didn’t follow my instructions. Did you follow them?”

            He doesn’t answer right away, and I hear the crop slice through the air, the stinging impact, and hear his screech of pain.

            “I asked you a question, pig.”

            “Y-yes mistress.”

            “You better have,” she says. “Because if it’s not completely clean in there, I’m going to fuck your face afterwards, and you’re going to clean my dildo with your whore mouth. Actually,” she takes a breath like she’s considering, but I’m not fooled. “I think I’m going to do that anyway. So you’d better hope that you cleaned yourself out well enough.”

            “Yes mistress.”

            There’s a thud and a cough of pain as she hits him again. “I didn’t tell you speak,” she says. “When will you learn?”

           For his sake, I hope he doesn’t answer. Then again, I’m not sure it matters. She’s going to keep beating him, whether he answers or not. If he says something, she’ll say he’s being a smart ass. And if he stays silent—

            “I asked you a question,” she says, her voice venomous. I hear the rattle of chain and the choking sound as she pulls tight on the collar around his neck. At least she isn’t using the barbed one; that would already have pierced his skin. He doesn’t have thick fur like a dog. Of course, that means the choking is more effective too.

            She holds it tight, cutting off his air while her crop cuts through the air with a mighty and terrifying swoosh, cracking hard against his ass again and again and again. When she finally stops, maybe ten lashes later, his gasp of air and his sob of pain are so intense that I can almost feel them.

            “Do you like my decoration?” she asks. I know she means me. “He can hear everything. If you do a bad job, he’s going to take your place. This is his audition. And yours. Be a good little pig, or I’m going to toss you out like old garbage.” She swats his ass open handed, which I’m sure sends new lines of pain where she used the crop like a cane. “Worthless trash. That’s what you are, aren’t you pig?”

            “Yes mistress.”

            “Say it.”

            “I’m worthless trash.”

            The last word comes out as a gasp, and I can imagine what she’s doing. I wonder if he enjoys the feel of the leather against his balls, or if his focus is too taken up by the pain as she squeezes. “Did you really just refer to yourself as I?” she asks. “Do you think you’re worthy of being considered a person?”

            “N-no mistress.” His voice is strained, like he’s trying to push a car out of the mud while he speaks.

            “Then say it again, pig.”

            “This pig,” he swallows hard enough for me to hear him. I can smell the sweat that has broken out all over his body, even over the leather. “Is worthless trash.”

            “Good,” she says, and I can hear the relief when she lets him go. The gasps of air get cut off a few seconds later as she walks around the table and, I’m sure, squats right over his face. I hear the zipper sliding down and know that her pussy is now fully available to his tongue. And if he slices his tongue on the metal of the zipper? That’s the price he pays. That’s what she told me, anyway.

            I don’t know how long she leaves him there, or if she lets him breathe. I just hear her make sounds of pleasure for a while. Not enough to put her over the edge, but enough to bring her close to it. Then she stops, takes a few breaths, and then starts again. And again.

            She keeps doing it until he moans, until he makes the slightest sound, the tiniest hint that he’s enjoying himself. Then I hear him grunt as, I assume, she twists his nipples hard enough to almost pull them off his body. He’s soon whimpering in pain, just barely on this side of sobbing.

            “You weren’t supposed to enjoy that,” she says. “Now I feel all dirty. I need to get clean. Sterile.”

            Oh, I know what’s coming.

            “It’s your fault, you know,” she says. “You’re the one that made it dirty. Unclean. I suppose I’ll have to sterilize you too. Get your mouth nice and sterile. Yes, that’s a good idea.” I hear her adjust herself, probably pulling the sides of her leather pants away from her pussy, just to keep them clean. Then I hear the sound, a light trickle at first, then a long stream. “Swallow it,” she says, and I hear him gulping down as much as he can. He doesn’t get it all, though. I can hear it splash against his face, and the smell of it tells lingers long after I hear her walk across the room and start strapping on her harness.

            “You’re doing very well,” she says. I’m not entirely sure who she’s talking to. I assume it’s him, but I hope it’s me. I haven’t made a peep. I could just be a statue, swaying in the wind. Just a mindless piece of equipment, an object instead of a person.

            Still, I think she means him.

            She takes a few steps closer. “Now that your mouth is all clean and sterile, we’ll see if your ass is just as clean.” There’s no preamble, no gentleness to it. She just pounds her way in, and I hear him gasp in surprise and a little bit of pleasure.

            “I hope you can hold out,” She says. “Because I’m going to keep going until one of us cums. I’m guessing it’ll be you.” I hear him grunt as she starts moving in and out. “Which is good. You’ll cum, and you’ll spurt your filth all over yourself. That’s why I have you like this. Open your mouth, pig. You really should catch as much of this as possible.

            “And keep it open. Remember, you have to clean it off when I finish.”

            She laughs.

            “Oh, I hope you’re ready for this.”

            Another pound, a moan from him, and another laugh from her.

            “Actually,” she says, “I don’t care if you are or not.”



No comments:

Post a Comment