Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Moriarty's Moral

I thought it would be good to do a little bit of role reversal here. Can't have our Holmes always losing, can't have him looking like a bumbling idiot.

Of course, we can't have him exactly win either...



Holmes Field Advantage

I have to admit, I was surprised when the light flicked on. All the research I’d done, all the observations, told me that everyone would be gone. The guard was half way across the museum and wouldn’t be back for another eleven minutes. There wasn’t supposed to be anyone there.

“Hello Molly,” he said.

I spun on my heel and stood up from the crouch I had naturally taken. “Leland,” I said, a big smile starting to spread across my face. “Fancy meeting you here.”

“It’s over, Molly.”

I made a show of looking around. “I don’t see anyone else here,” I said. “Where’s your backup?”

“I don’t need backup.”

I laughed. “Do you not remember the last time you tried to take me one on one?” The way he licks his lips, the quick glance down towards my boots, tells me that he remembers. And he’s not thinking about the fight itself.

“I’ve been working on that,” he said.

“I know.” I smirked at him, hoping to get some kind of surprised reaction from him.

He didn’t look surprised. Or impressed. I guess I’ve been slacking off. “If you let me bring you in,” he said, “I promise they’ll go easy on you.”

I laughed at that. “Oh, come now,” I said. “If there was a legal entity in the world that could bring me in and charge me with anything, they would.”

“You’re guilty of breaking and entering right here, right now.”

I smiled. “Prove it.”

He pointed overhead at a camera.

I shook my head. “It’s amazing how easy it is to stop one of those from actually recording anything.”

“You left scratches on the lock from your picks.”

I laughed. “How do you know I used picks?”

“I followed you in.”

I shook my head again. “No you didn’t,” I said. “You were here waiting for me. And besides, if you had, you’d be just as guilty as I am.”

“So you admit you’re guilty?”

“Nope.” I smiled at him. “I regret nothing.” Then I gave him a little bit of a pouty look, which had no more effect than I expected it to. “I am curious, though,” I said. “How did you know I would be here?”

He shrugged. “Wasn’t hard. You like masks. Even though it’s made of gold, this one is light enough for you to carry and small enough to hide when you leave the country. It’s unique, which means no one else will have one.”

            “And that I can’t sell it,” I pointed out.

            He waved that away. “Like I said, you like masks.”

            I raised an eyebrow.

            “You’ve stolen eight masks over the past five years,” he said. “They vanished without a trace, and no one ever hears about them again. They don’t show up on the black market, never so much as a hint of them. So you keep them. Meaning you like them.”

I smiled at him. “I do like masks,” I said. “I prefer when they’re made of leather. Will you wear a leather mask for me Leland?”

He ignored me. “You’d moved a lot of stolen goods, so it’s not a question of being unable to do so or not having contacts. This job isn’t for someone else; it’s all for you. Adding to your collection.”

“That doesn’t explain how you knew I’d be here.”

“The mask is on loan.”

I nodded. “For two months.”

“And a normal thief would wait until the last day to steal it, when the security is weakest.”

I laughed. “Have you been here every night?”

He shook his head. “Just tonight. Exactly half way through the time of the loan.” He stepped closer, no more than three paces away. Close enough to give chase, far enough that I couldn’t just hit him. Oh, he was getting smarter. I felt blood flowing and warming up my body. So exciting. “Far enough along to establish patterns and habits, far enough from the transfer to not draw attention to the security, enough time to walk away and come back if need be. You really are very clever.”

I smiled. “You don’t know the half of it,” I said.

“I know more than you expect,” he said.

I almost moaned. “I know.”

“Now come on. It’s over.”

I smiled. “You don’t believe that any more than I do,” I said. I looked around. “No cops here, no radio traffic within a quarter mile other than the guards, who are currently chatting about how bored they are.”

“Just like every night,” he said. He gave me a smile that made my heart skip a beat.

A recording? It was a distinct possibility. If he knew I was listening in, it would make sense to prerecord a message so that I would assume everything was okay. The two guards could be doing something else, could be somewhere else. Maybe right outside the room.

No. There weren’t other cops; I’d know if there was a hidden signal anywhere or if they were talking. I’d know if they were anywhere nearby. If there’s anyone out there, it’s just the two guards. And Leland would know that I can handle two guards.

I laughed. “Nice bluff,” I said. “Almost had me.”

“I do have you,” he said. He reached behind himself and pulled out a zip tie. And a gun.

I shook my head. “I’m so disappointed in you,” I said. “A gun? Really?”

“Why not? You use them.”

“Sure. When I have to. Are you saying you have to?” I smiled and tried to look coquettish. “Are you admitting that you can’t handle me without one?”

“You really think I’ll fall for that?” He shook his head. “Let’s not insult each other’s intelligence.”

“I’m not looking to insult your intelligence,” I said. “The size of your cock, maybe. Your piss-poor skills at licking boots, sure. Maybe even your pathetically low pain tolerance.” I winked at him. “But not your intelligence.”

“The size of my cock?”

He wasn’t confused. And this wasn’t unexpected, either. The safety was still on the gun. And he was holding it at a low angle, so I couldn’t see the bottom of the handle, where the clip goes in. It might not even be loaded.

“So there is a price,” I said.

He didn’t respond.

“A price for you to let me go. Either I resist, and you shoot me, I submit, and you arrest me, or…” I let the words trail off, let him see my eyes flick down to his crotch.

“This isn’t about sex,” he said.

I shook my head. “Oh,” I said, stepping closer to him. “That’s where you’re wrong.”

He held the gun towards me, letting me stare right down the barrel. I stepped up and pressed my cheek against it. Then I turned my head and ran my tongue along the barrel, licking at the metal. I kept my eyes on him as I slid my lips around the barrel and sucked it in just a little bit.

He was watching intently, too intently to even try to stop my hands as I reached out and undid his belt, as I opened his pants and pulled down his zipper. And when I stepped forward and pulled my mouth off the gun, he didn’t do anything to stop me.

He didn’t say a word as I lowered myself to my knees in front of me, didn’t order me to get up or to surrender when I pulled first his pants and then his boxers down around his ankle.

I slid my tongue up the already rock hard shaft of his cock and hid my laugh by sliding my mouth over the top, flicking my tongue around his head.

He moaned a little bit, louder when I slid his cock deep into my throat.

He was smart enough to keep his gun in his hand, even going so far as to press the barrel against my hair. I looked up at him, locking eyes as my lips slid down his cock, as my tongue twirled around the shaft.

He looked down at me with a confused look, both angry and incredibly turned on. I smiled and wrapped one hand around the base of his shaft, my other hand cupping his balls as I slid my mouth back up to the tip of his shaft and then plunging down with a moan that we shared.

I looked up again and chuckled onto his cock as I saw the eyes start to roll back in his head. I let my gaze flicker to the gun without slowing down the movement of my tongue or the hand on his shaft, sliding my mouth up and down the most sensitive parts of him.

There was no clip. The gun was as useful as a paper weight.

I kept moving up and down, pulling his cock deep into my throat and then sliding slowly, almost painfully slowly, back up until only the very tip of his cock head was in my mouth, so it looked like I was just going to kiss it.

I moved with deliberate care, teasing with my tongue , pulling him towards the edge but not letting him over it.

His other hand rested on my head, and he started adding a subtle pressure, pushing me down, but not with any real force. It was an unconscious movement, like he wanted to just grab on and thrust away at my mouth, but he wouldn’t. He couldn’t. Even there on my knees in front of him, even with him holding a gun to my head, we both knew who was really in charge.

I let his balls go and reached up to my head, sliding my fingers through his and gently positioning his hand around to the back of my head, relieving it of the zip tie at the same time.

He took it as an invitation, and was soon thrusting away and pressing my face onto his cock.

I didn’t choke, didn’t gag, just sucked and slurped, moaning along with him, letting him groan, letting him control the speed just a little bit. I let go of his cock, needing both hands free for a second, and let him pound away, so he never had any idea I was distracted.

I glanced up at him and saw him biting his lip, eyes still closed. So close to cumming. I considered stopping right there, leaving him on the edge of orgasm. I also considered pulling off him, letting him cum on the floor, or onto my boots, and making him lick it clean.

But there’d be time for that.

So instead, I let him cum, let his orgasm shake through his body, let him shudder. I let him cum down my throat, let him spurt into my mouth. I sucked as he came, sucking him dry, swallowing his seed like I needed it to stay alive.

He moaned so loudly, and a little bit of an embarrassed laugh slipped out of him. He was breathing heavily, and slowly pulled himself out of my mouth like he was afraid to let me touch it anymore. Too sensitive, too excited.

“That,” he said, barely able to speak, “that doesn’t change anything.” His voice was as weak as his knees. He swallowed and tried to put some strength into it. “I’m still taking you in.”

I pulled, zipping the plastic tight around his cock and balls. His eyes shot open in shock, and he shuffled back a step. I stood up slowly, wiping my lips and swallowing the last of his cum. He looked down at himself, at the zip tie pulled so tight that he wouldn’t be able to put so much as a paper clip between the tie and his skin.

He looked up at me in shock.

I laughed at him.

“It’s just a reminder,” I said. “A reminder that you are mine, and that every part of you, especially your cock, belongs to me. Don’t worry; it’s not tight enough to cut off circulation. Nothing’s going to fall off.” I laughed. “Though it may be a while before you’re really able to cum again. I hope you enjoyed that time.”

He pointed the gun at me.

I shook my head. “It isn’t even loaded,” I said. “Besides, even if you could bring me in, there’s no way you could get a conviction. Not after you just made me suck your cock. And at gunpoint.” I pointed over my shoulder at the camera he had pointed out earlier.

“Bet you’re glad I disabled those now, aren’t you?” I smiled at him and blew him a kiss.

“Until next time,” I said.

He bent down to get his pants on. I smashed a case and pulled out the mask, setting off alarms and dropping a cage that I just barely managed to dodge. The cage crashed down with a shower of dust and a blast of sound.

By the time the two had faded, I was gone. And Leland would have to explain to the guards what he was doing there.

Either that, or he’d have to find his own way out.

Maybe next time, I’ll ask which it was.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent!! very creative! though I'm not a fan of her swallowing.... (MizNina)

    ReplyDelete