Tuesday, February 11, 2014

An apology

So yesterday's post was apparently offensive. Or unclear. Or something. Whatever the case, the person I wrote it for took it wrong. I consider that to be my failing. So, if that person is somehow still reading things, I hope that my apology will be accepted. I did not intend to offend. I did not intend to imply anything. I was just trying to write a story.

I know that you took the story as if I was trying to impose something on you. This came as a bit of a shock to me; I read the story as if the person speaking was the dominant woman, and the person spoken to was a male submissive. The only reason I didn't explicitly label it that way was in the hopes of making the story a bit more universal.

Whatever the case, I offended. And I didn't mean to. So my deepest apologies. Rest assured that your name was not added to the list I have written for, and that I will not consider that tale written for you.

For those who enjoy yesterday's story, I hope you enjoy it for what it is: a story of consensual hypnosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment