Friday, February 21, 2014

Turned and sold

Today's writing is a request. I love requests. This one was... wild.

I admit, some of the ideas are not entirely mine. There are some elements here from stories I've read in the past, some concepts that others have come up with. If I could remember where I saw them first, I'd credit them. But I can't; all I remember is that there are certain elements of the fantasy that stuck with me. In particular, the corset, the heels, and the teeth. You'll understand.

And, hopefully, you'll enjoy.

My name is Whore


            “You’re sure about this?” his voice is hesitant, tense, with a hint of pleading.
  
          “I’m sure,” I say.

           “It’s a pretty extreme desire.”

            “I know. But that doesn’t change anything.”

            “This isn’t something you can come back from, Walter.”

            I wince at that. I hate my name. I’ve always hated my name. “Please don’t call me that,” I say.

            “Are you sure this isn’t a passing desire?”

            I frown at him. “You know it’s not,” I say. “I’ve spoken to three different shrinks over the course of six months. It’s not a passing fancy. This is what I want.”

            “And you’re absolutely positive?”

            “Yes.”

            “Even though there’s no way back? At least, no easy way back?”

            “Yes.”

            “You know once we do this, you can’t ever go back to not having done it. This kind of fantasy—once it becomes reality, there’s no way to put it back in the box.”

            I smile at him. “I’m glad you care so much,” I say. “But that’s the way life is. Once you do something, you can’t ever go back to not having done it. I can’t uncut my hair. I can’t unhave sex. I can’t undo anything.”

            “This is different.” He says the words, but I know I have him convinced.

            “I’ve never wanted anything more,” I tell him. And those are my last words as Walter.


            My eyelids are so heavy, like there are huge weights attached to them. My whole body feels heavy. No, not heavy. Sore. Sluggish. Moving my arms is like trying to run in a swimming pool.

            “Don’t,” a voice says. “You need to hold still.”

            I try to force my eyes open, but all I get is a light so bright that it burns.

            “It’s okay,” the voice says. “We’re almost done. Go back to sleep.”

            I draw in a breath, about to say something, but the world goes dark again.


            Lights flash against my eyes. Sound plays in my ears. I see quick glimpses, too fast to make out. Flesh on flesh. Pink. Red. Brown. I hear moans. Gasps. Words with hard K sounds. I taste salt. Feels like slime on my tongue. More moans. More flashes of skin. Words that flash too fast for me to read them. One starts with a W. One starts with an S. Then more words, but I only catch the first two letters. CU. CO. WH. SL. BI. CU. CU. CO. CU. CO.

            It makes my head hurt, but I can’t stop the sounds, the slapping of flesh on flesh, the moans, the squelches, the whispers just outside of my hearing. I can’t stop the flashing words, the images, the tastes or the feeling against my lips, between my legs. It all just keeps coming, wrapping itself around my brain stem.


            I open my eyes with a gasp and sit up in bed. I can feel the hospital gown against my skin, and it feels like sandpaper. I reach up and pull it off me, sighing in relief as the material comes away from my breasts, as it bares my legs and my pussy—no, my cunt—to the air.

            Did it work? I think it worked. I don’t have that disgusting worm between my legs anymore. I run my hands down my body, feeling the soft curves of flesh where my round breasts taper into perky nipples. Then there’s a corset, but it feels right, and the curve there is so sharp I can’t help but smile. I bit lips that are much more plump than I remember, and I run my hands down smooth and well curved legs. Oh god. It worked.

            “Good morning.” I look across the room and see him there. He’s sitting in a relaxed posture, one ankle crossed over his knee, blocking my view from his pants, from his cock. “Can you tell me your name?”

            I don’t want to say it.

            “It’s okay,” he says. He smiles. “Don’t think about it. Just introduce yourself to me. Say hello and tell me your name.”

            I take a deep breath. “Hello,” I say. My voice is higher than it was, but still throaty. Kind of sexy, actually. It’s a little hard to form the words without teeth. Why don’t I have teeth? I guess I don’t need them anymore. Why would I? “My name is Whore.” Wait. That’s not what I meant to say. I try again. “I am a whore,” I say. I frown. “I am a cock hungry cum guzzling whore.”

            He laughs softly. “Good,” he says. “I’m glad it worked so well.”

            “What worked?”

            “You’ve been conditioned, little whore,” he says, rising to his feet. My eyes go immediately to the bulge in his pants, and I lick my lips. “But we’ll get to that. First, let’s talk about the more physical changes.”

            “Am I a woman?” Something about that sounds wrong.

            “You tell me,” he says. “Are you a woman?”

            “I’m a fuckdoll who lives only to pleasure cock.” The words come out before I think them through. He smirks at me.

            “Do you like the corset?” It’s a rhetorical question. “We’ve removed two of your ribs,” he says. “And most of the muscles of your abdomen. You need to keep the corset on. Otherwise, you’ll probably get a hernia from just about any strain. There’s not much else keeping your insides where they’re supposed to be. But that’s not a problem, is it?”

            I shake my head.

            He reaches out a hand and goes to help me stand. I get up on my tip toes. I wince in pain as I try to flatten my feet.

            “Shorter tendons,” he says. “You need to wear heels all the time.”

            I smile at that. I never would have thought of something like that.

            “I told you it would be hard to undo,” he says. He lets go of my hand.

            Rather than staying on my toes, I lower myself to my knees. More comfortable there anyway. And a better view.

            “But I can put you back, if you want. Do you want to go back to who you used to be?”

            I wait for the words to come spilling out of me, like they have with other questions. But nothing comes. There’s nothing forcing me to answer one way or another. Completely voluntarily, I say “No way. This is what I want.”

            “What do you want?”

            “Cock.” The word sounds so good.

            “You want your cock back?”

            I shake my head. Then I reach forward and start to unzip his pants.

            He takes a step back, and I look up at him with a pouting expression.

            “Not yet,” he says. “First, you have to understand what’s going on.

            “This wasn’t cheap. Your stomach has been stapled, your muscles have been adjusted, and you have been completely conditioned. Do you have any idea how much that costs?” I shake my head, my eyes still on his downed zipper. If he would just take a step closer. Just one step, and I could reach it.

            “It’s close to a million dollars,” he says. “And if you want to stay like this, you’re going to have to pay it back.”

            “How?”

            He smiles at me. “I think fifty bucks for every cock you service ought to do it, no matter which hole they want to use,” he says. “No reason you shouldn’t be a cheap whore, is there?”

            I shake my head.

            “I imagine it’ll take you a while to be able to pay me back,” he says. “Twenty thousand cocks. What do you think? A decade?” I almost laugh at that suggestion. “You know it would take more than fifty cocks a day to get it done in one year, right?”

            I hadn’t thought of that. Still, doesn’t sound all that bad. I have three holes. I can get a lot done in a day. And it’s not like it would feel like work.

            “I’ll let you charge more for other things,” he says. “Well, that’s not true. I’ll let your pimp charge more. I wonder how much he’ll charge to let customers smack you around, or to cum on your face. I wonder if he’ll charge more to have you tied up, or what he’ll charge to rent you out for bukkake parties.”

            I lick my lips, reach up to wipe away the saliva. It seems harder not to drool without teeth.

            He laughs. “You like that idea, don’t you?”

            I nod.

            “You’ll find there’s a lot of new things you like. A lot of cravings. The more degrading, the better. You have to wear a corset, you have to wear heels. Anything else, though,” he shakes his head, and I remember the feeling of the hospital gown.

            “Who is my pimp?”

             He shrugs and takes a step closer.

           Not even thinking about it, I reach into his fly and pull out his cock. So beautiful. So wonderful. I almost orgasm as it slides past my lips and I feel the spongy texture on my tongue. I feel his reaction at the gentle tug of my gums, at the way my throat massages him on the way down. No gag reflex whatsoever. Good to know.

           “That depends on the bidding,” he says. “I don’t know who will offer the most for you. Maybe two of them will go in together.” He makes a soft moaning sound and puts his hands on my head.

           I reach up and gather my hair into two large tufts, lacing them through his fingers. I moan, another jolt of pleasure pulsing through me, when he takes them in his grip.

           “So many little changes,” he says, his voice half a growl as he yanks my head down the length of his shaft, then pulls back and fucks my face with another thrust. He pounds away at me, and I feel tingles of pleasure with each thrust.

            “Oh god,” he says, blasting the most delicious substance down my throat. I feel my body shudder with a tiny orgasm as I swallow his cum. “Oh, you’re going to make my money back really fast, aren’t you?”

            He pulls his cock out of my mouth, and I miss it as soon as it’s gone.

            “Once you’ve paid me back,” he says, “I’m going to give you another chance to change back. Then I’ll give you another chance every so often, for the rest of your life. All you have to do is ask.”

            I swallow the last of his cum and look up at him. I smile.

            “Never going to happen,” I say.

            He laughs and pats my head.

            “Thank you,” I say.

            “For what? The cum?”

            “Well, yes.” I wink at him and lick my lips, getting a last taste of his musk. “But not that.”

            “Then what?”

            “For making my dream come true.”

            He laughs. “You really are a whore, aren’t you?”

            I nod.


No comments:

Post a Comment