Monday, February 10, 2014

At your core

I feel bad not writing.

I don't just mean here. I mean any time I don't write, I feel bad. But I do feel uninspired lately. Hopefully, it won't last. Hopefully, it will pass. And hopefully, it will get warmer here. It's so cold here at EbR HQ that we can't even do any fire play; the flames keep freezing.

But that's neither here nor there. Today's writing is a nice, gentle little hypnotism. I have no idea if it would work or not.
Then again, I DO love licking boots...

At your core


            I want you to relax. Take a deep breath. There’s nothing to worry about. No reason to be afraid. No need to be tense. You’re safe here. Safe and comfortable. Comfortable and relaxed.

           Deep breaths. Take deep breaths. Just let it all go. There’s no need to think about anything. Don’t try to focus. Just relax. See my eyes. Look at my eyes. They’re pretty eyes, aren’t they? Beautiful eyes. Deep and soft. Let yourself fall into my eyes. Feel yourself dropping down, dripping into my eyes. Swim in their depths. Feel yourself in them.

            That’s it. Relax. Float here in my eyes. It’s so warm here. So comfortable.

            We’re going to go deeper. Deeper and deeper. Don’t forget to breathe. There’s no reason to be afraid. Just enjoy yourself. Let yourself sink into my eyes. Let yourself go. Deep, calming breaths. Breathe in my voice, breathe out your tension.

            Go deep into my eyes, deeper and deeper, until you find the stairs. Can you see the stair case? No need to look around. There’s nothing else but the stairs. Ten steps, descending into a nice and relaxing fog. A comfortable fog. A safe fog.

            Go down to the ninth step. A little bit deeper into the fog. A little bit more comfortable. A little bit safer. You don’t need to see my eyes to know that they’re here, keeping you safe. I’m here to make sure no one hurts you. No one will take advantage. You can trust my voice.

            Step down to the eight step. Hear my voice. Feel it resonate through your body. Let my voice take the place of a body. You can just be here, your mind wrapped up in my voice. So safe. So comfortable. Completely wrapped up, bound nice and tight, held firm inside my voice. Watched over by my eyes. Just your mind and my voice. We don’t need anything else.

            Down to seven. You feel so relaxed now. Let your muscles go. They’re part of your body, and you don’t need your body anymore. All you need is my voice. Your body can take care of itself. It can just relax, take nice deep breaths, and it can sleep. It can rest; my voice is here to hold you up. My voice will protect you. You don’t need anything else.

            Six steps to go. The fog is thicker. Soft, caressing you like a cloud of cotton, so pleasant. So nice. So relaxing. So safe. Totally safe, totally protected. You have everything you need. You left behind your body, safe and sound, and you’re just living here in my voice. Held together by my words, by my will. My will is all that you need, isn’t it? My will keeps you safe. My will keeps you together. My will makes you happy.

            Step to five, surrounded by fog. No need to look around. No need to see. No need to wonder. No need to question. You have my voice, and my will keeps you going. My will is all that matters. My will keeps you safe, keeps you relaxing and keeps you walking down. My will is all you need to think about. My will is the only thing you should focus on.

            At four, you can’t see anything at all. You can’t hear anything but my voice. You can’t feel anything but my will. My will is all you need. You don’t have to think for yourself. You know you’re safe. You know you’re protected. You know you’re mine. You know my will is what matters. These are things you know. Not things you think. You don’t need to think. Thinking is for when you’re not sure. But you are sure. You know. You know that my will is all that there is. My will is your will. Your will is my will. Your desires are my desires. My pleasure is your pleasure. When I feel joy, you are happy. When I feel anger, you are afraid. When I feel sad, you are miserable. When I feel pleased, you are proud. Your feelings are linked to mine. Your thoughts are mine.

            Three more steps to go, and you feel safer all the time. No need to wonder. No need to think. Nothing is uncertain. You know your place. You are mine. You exist for me. You have no need to question. No need to doubt. You know, because I tell you. You believe, because I tell you. You are safe, because I hold you. You act because I want you to. You need because I desire.

            Two steps, and there is nothing left for you but me. No sight but my eyes. No sound but my voice. No sensation but what I give you. No smell but my scent. No taste but the taste I give you. You don’t need senses. You don’t need will. You only need what you know. You only need certainty. I am certainty. I am strength. I am all you need. You need me. You need only me.

            One step from the bottom, and you don’t even need to look back the way you came. It doesn’t matter if there are steps there or not. It doesn’t matter who you used to be. It doesn’t matter what you used to be. You left a body behind, but it doesn’t matter. You don’t need it. You don’t need your old self. You don’t need a self at all. You have what you need. You have me. I am all you need.

            At the bottom, you are mine. Completely and utterly. You exist because I will it. You are what I decide you will be. You feel what I tell you to feel. Your entire universe exists in the words that I speak.

            You are here at the bottom, spread open and blank before me. Nothing held back, nothing hidden. Nothing at all. You are only what I make you.

            When I put things inside you, when I give things to you, those things will be your core. They will be the deepest parts of you. And when you go back up the stairs, when you go back to that wretched existence, when you have doubts again, when you are no longer as safe as you are now, those things will still be inside you. And you will remember this.

            You will remember how safe you feel right now. You will remember how important you feel. You will remember the relaxation, the safety, and the utter bliss of being certain. Of having no will but my will. Of having no thoughts but my thoughts. You will remember this feeling, and you will long to feel it again.

            That joy, that comfort, that safety, is the first thing that you will be. It is the core of you. Relaxation, happiness. Certainty that my will is yours. That my pleasure is yours. That core of you that reminds you how important it is to follow my desires. How vital it is to do as I tell you. It is there at the center of you, that need to obey, the need to match your will to mine.

            I will give you a scent. Something for you to smell. A smell that will remind you of this wonderful time, of this perfect feeling of happiness. Leather. Feel the word. Taste it as it coils its way around your mind. Smell the leather, the gentle soft smell of boots, of leather gloves. That smell ties itself to you. It shows you how important it is, how important you are. Leather makes you happy. It makes you remember this time. It is at your core. It is who you are, what you are.

            Taste it. Taste the leather, feel that taste and the pleasure it shoots through you. Remember that tasting leather is the same as feeling pleasure. Smelling leather is the same as safety. Tasting leather is the same as pleasure. Tasting leather feels good. So good.

            Now let’s go back up the stairs. Use that core. Hold on to it. Remember how much empty space there is around it. How much there still needs to be put there. You want me to add more to you, to who you are. But I can only do that when you’re down here. Not when you go up the stairs.

            You go up the stairs and feel yourself coming back together. Feel your senses wrap themselves back around your new core. Feel your body, relaxed and warm, as it starts to come back to you. Taste comes from the tongue. You remember the taste. The taste of leather. Leather tastes like pleasure. Leather smells like joy. Smells come from the nose.

            Your body comes back to you as you step up, further and further. One, two, three, four steps up, and you can see again. You can see and you can hear. You can feel that emptiness inside you, the place where I can put more elements of your core. But only if you go back down. But you can’t go back down, not right now. You have to let me guide you. You have to ask me. You have to beg me to bring you back down.

            Now, it’s time to go up. Time to climb. Time to come back to yourself. Five, six, seven, eight steps, and you can feel the relaxation. You can feel the rest.

            Nine, ten, and you feel refreshed. You swim in my eyes with a relaxed and refreshed feeling of contentment. You leave my eyes feeling warm and happy, safe and in control. You feel your mind again, your own will. You know who you are. You know that you are safe.

            You know that nothing is different. I haven’t changed anything. How could I? You are who you are, and that will never be changed. You are safe, and I am here to keep you safe. You are protected, and no one can hurt you. Nothing can control your mind. You can’t be hypnotized.

            Nothing is different. Your will is your will. Your mind is your mind. You are safe, you are happy. You are relaxed and refreshed.

            Take another breath. A nice, deep breath. Open your eyes and feel awake, alert, and happy. Smile.

            Good. Very good.

            Now. Would you like to lick my boots?

No comments:

Post a Comment