Saturday, March 23, 2013

Confessions of a Boot Licker

I have decided to write a memoir. Not a memoir of my life outside of the EbR HQ, not even a memoir of reality. I'm going to write a memoir, an autobiography, of a fictional character: me.

Call it an unauthorized autobiography if you like. Call it a story of my life if it had happened the way I fantasized about it happening, rather than how it actually happened. If you don't like the current title... suggest a new one.

So, rules for myself:
-The stories will be true (almost), at least in the way they start
-The names will be made up to protect from lawsuits
-The fantasies shared will be mine, will be filthy, and will be explicit
-The stories will be written in random order, as I come up with them. If I ever put it into a book, it'll be chronological.
-If you make requests about times in my life (my first time doing something, a memory from a certain age, whatever), I WILL write about that time.

Let's start with a memory from high school.
Truth or Dare



I once took an advanced placement history class. There were four seniors and eighteen sophomores. Normally, they wouldn't have let us in the class, but it had never been offered before, so we got a pass.

As part of the class, we had to put people from history on trial. Christopher Columbus, Peter the Great, that kind of thing. During one of those trials, I was listening to one of the sophomores give her argument, and I realized she was speaking from memory. So I interrupted her. Threw her off completely. Apparently, she spent most of the rest of the day crying.

But obviously, she forgave me, because she and some friends invited me to a party. I didn't get invited to many parties, so I went, figuring it would be a bunch of people, most of them younger than me. I'd hang out for a while, eventually get bored and start to hate myself because the girls were all paying attention to the other boys, and then I'd go home.

When I got there, though, I was the only guy. Was I early? It was me and four girls. There was Michelle, Sarah (who I'd made cry), Emily, and Helen. They smiled when I came to the door and they invited me in. I asked who else was coming.

"No one," Michelle said. She smiled at me. I thought she was cute, but she reminded me too much of her brother, who had been a friend of mine. "Everyone else cancelled."

Emily snickered at that, and Sarah shuffled her feet and refused to make eye contact. I sighed and decided to make the best of the situation. "So then what should we do?"

They exchanged glances and smirks that I didn't understand.“Did seeing that turn you on?”
“We should play truth or dare,” Emily said. “Come on in, take off your coat.”


They got me a drink. It was just a soda. It was even in a can. I had no reason to be suspicious, at least not yet.


We settled down and started the game. It began very simply. Easy questions, easy answers.


“What are you most scared of?” Emily asked.

“Death,” Helen replied. Then she turned to Michelle. “Truth or dare?”

Michelle grinned. “Dare,” she said. Then she looked at me. “I always pick dare.”


Helen scratched her head like she was trying to think of something. At the time, I believed that it was all happening organically. But now, I know that's not true. “I dare you to kiss Sarah,” she said. “With tongue.”


I blushed more than they did, and I couldn't take my eyes off of them while they did it. It was more than a little kiss; it lasted quite a bit longer than it needed to. I had to adjust my pants. Sarah was breathing hard when it stopped. Michelle leaned back and crossed her legs. My eyes locked onto the loosely laced boots she was wearing, boots that would have been hugging her legs as tightly as her jeans, if she'd tied them up.


She looked smug as she turned to Emily. “Truth or dare?”


Emily bit her lip. “Truth.”



Emily nodded. The girls laughed. I smiled. Then Emily looked over at me. “Truth or dare?”


“Truth,” I said.

“Wuss,” Michelle said. I ignored her. “And no asking if it turned him on.” She giggled a little. “It's pretty clear that it did.”

Emily smiled. “Have you ever masturbated while thinking about someone in this room?”


I didn't think I could, but my face turned brighter red. I was blushing more than I ever thought possible, and the girls were laughing at the sight of it. It was clear what my answer was, so there was no point lying. But I did at least look down at the floor when I said yes. I didn't want them to know who I had and who I hadn't pictured. And I sure as hell didn't want them to know about the fantasies.


Then I was faced with a conundrum. Whoever I asked would think that it was them. And they'd be right.


No saving it. I didn't want to have to come up with a dare, so I went to Sarah. “Truth or dare?”


“Dare,” she said. I ran my hand over my head. I could have dared her to do anything. To kiss another girl. To kiss me. To strip. I could have made her do something embarrassing. A thousand different ideas, but I had no idea how to handle the situation. I didn't want her to take off her clothes. At least, I didn't want her to take off her shoes. She was wearing Chuck Taylors, and while they weren't boots, they were still sexy as hell on her. I didn't want to make her kiss someone else. I wanted to kiss her, but not because she had to do it.

“I dare you,” I took a breath to stall for time. “I dare you to take off your shirt.”

She smiled and pulled her shirt off over her head. She was wearing a sports bra. The exposed skin on her stomach drew my eyes as much as Michelle's boots had.


She turned back to me. “Truth or dare.”


“That's not fair,” I said. “You can't just ask me right back.”

I protested, but I was out voted. Four to one. So I took a deep breath. “Truth,” I said.


“How big is your dick?”

There was laughter, but less than there probably should have been. I held up my hand and pointed to the bottom of my palm. “From here to the tip of my middle finger,” I said. It didn't seem strange that I knew that off the top of my head.


“Prove it,” Michelle said.

I shook my head. “That would be a dare,” I said. Then I looked at Emily. “Truth or dare?”


“Truth.”

“Who else was invited to this party?”

Emily smiled. “No one,” she said. “Just us and you.” Then, without waiting for a reaction, she turned to Michelle, who just waved a hand at her for the dare. “Okay,” she said. “I dare you to find out if he's telling the truth about the size of his cock.”


Michelle laughed. “I'm going to need some help,” she said.


As if on cue, the other three leapt at me. Sarah grabbed my left arm, Emily grabbed my right, and Helen threw herself across my feet, holding them together. I struggled, but not all that hard. Why would I want to struggle?


Michelle stepped slowly forward, smiling at me as she walked. She bent down so I could see down her shirt, which was cut just the right way to let me see how kind puberty had been to her. She unzipped my pants slowly with one hand while pulling a ruler from her back pocket with the other. She slipped her hand down and unbuttoned the fly of my boxers. My cock popped up, fully erect, without any further prompting. She touched it, the first time a girl had ever done that before, and she pressed the cold metal of the ruler against it. “Seven inches,” she said. Then she looked again. “Six and three quarters.” She pulled away from my cock and gave it a little swat with the ruler. “Put it away,” she said, “And give me your hand.”


They let go of me all at once, and I carefully pushed myself away and zipped up with one hand, careful not to catch myself in the zipper. Michelle measured my hand. “Seven and a quarter,” she said. Then she looked at me and shook her head. “You lied,” she said. “According to the rules, you have to do any dare we want now.”


I hadn't meant to lie. None of this was how it was supposed to be.


“I dare you to get off the couch and spend the rest of the game on your knees,” Sarah said. “Since it was my question you lied about, I get to pick.”

The other girls agreed. I considered leaving. But someone had just touched my penis, and I had a feeling things weren't going to get more tame. So I slid off the couch and onto my knees.


“You should've made him kiss our feet,” Michelle said. Then she took a breath and shrugged. She looked at me. “Dare or dare?” she said.

“What?”

She shrugged again. “I don't want you to choose truth,” she said. “So dare or dare.”


I almost protested. But in all honesty, I didn't really want to. So I just sighed. “Dare then,” I said.

Michelle smiled. “I dare you to crawl around the room and kiss each of our feet,” she said. “A peck on the toes of each foot.”

The girls sat back in their chairs as I pretended I wasn't loving every second of it. I pressed my lips to the patent leather Mary Janes Emily was wearing, a quick peck to each one. I pressed a bit longer onto the rubber of Sarah's Chucks, longer still on Helen's blue Doc Martens. Finally, I came to Michelle's black leather boots.


She leaned down to whisper. “Give them a little tongue if you want,” she said. “You kiss them, and I'll kiss you.”


I left a mouth print on her boots, having licked clean a little bit of dust that I hadn't realized was there until I pulled away and saw the cleaned space.


The girls laughed at me. Michelle grabbed my shirt and planted a very rough, very solid kiss on my lips, her tongue forcing its way in and running along my teeth a bit. She pushed me away when she was done, and I was just as breathless as Sarah had been.


The girls gave me a few seconds to recover, then I had to ask Emily a question. I asked her what her favorite holiday was, or something like that. I don't remember; my mind wasn't really working just then.


I wasn't really paying attention when Emily asked Helen if she'd wanted me to give her boots a lick too. “I'd love to make him lick my boots,” she said. That drew my attention. I looked at her. She smiled. “So how about it,” she asked. Truth or dare?”


I swallowed. I blushed. But I knew I'd hate myself forever if I didn't take that chance. The girls were all looking at me expectantly. They were all smiling. Michelle looked confident, but then, she always did. The others looked eager. Almost hungry.


They nearly applauded when the word finally slipped out of my mouth. “Dare,” I said.


Helen pointed down at her feet. “Every inch,” she said. “Including the soles.”


“Oh, I like that,” Michelle said. She gave me a swat as I crawled past her. “Do mine too, and I'll make it worth your while.”

Helen cleared her throat. “No need for that,” she said. “I never actually said anything.” She looked at me. “I dare you to lick all of our shoes clean,” she said. “Soles and all. And for the rest of the night, call us all mistress.”


I didn't argue that there was more than one dare there. I don't think we were playing the game anymore after that. Or, at least, we weren't playing that game. The rules were changing in a way that I didn't understand and didn't want to argue about.


So I just went with it. Why not? “Yes mistress Helen,” I said.


No comments:

Post a Comment