Monday, March 4, 2013

When someone isn't forced

I like writing these things for people. And I like the whole idea of torturing someone to do something that they wanted to do anyway. It's not really forcing if they ask you to do it.

But let me be very clear: the only time someone is 'asking for' something is when they say something along the lines of "I would like to have this happen." Clothing is not asking for it, flirting is not asking for it. The only thing that IS asking for it.... is actually asking for it.

Bringing home a gift

Mary opened the door with a smile. “So what's my surprise?” she asked.

Rather than answering, Greg simply stepped aside, revealing another man. Mary looked the guy up and down, smiling at what she saw.

He held out a hand. “I'm Sean,” he said. He was taller than her boy, of slightly broader shoulder. Well dressed, pretty. Clean shaved, wavy hair.

Mary smiled. “I don't think I'm his type.”

The man smiled and reached out a hand to shake hers. “No, I'm not,” he said. “But I'm here for this one. Apparently, you just get to watch.”

Mary chuckled. “Oh, this is going to be fantastic. Come in, please. Can I get you something to drink?”

The man smiled again. “I'll take a Riesling if you have one.”

“I'll get it,” she said. She nudged Greg and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “Why don't you go get ready and meet us in the basement?”

He nodded, took a deep breath, and walked off to get ready. Mary went and get the wine.

“I sense there's something else going on.”

Mary handed Sean a glass. “He's not gay,” she said. “At least, that's what he claimed.”

Sean took a sip. “This is very good,” he said. “And yeah, I know that. He told me all about it.”

She raised an eyebrow, walked into the living room, and took a seat on the couch. She patted the cushion next to her. “Do tell,” she said. “Do tell.”

“He didn't want to lie to me or surprise me,” Sean said. “He told me he was nervous, that he'd never done it before. Told me it was a present for his,” he cleared his throat and took another sip, “girlfriend.”

Mary smirked. “He didn't say girlfriend, did he?” Sean shook his head. “What did he say?”

“He called you his mistress.” He put the glass down on a coaster on the coffee table. “At first, I thought he meant it in the traditional sense, that you were the girl he was seeing on the side that his wife didn't know about. But I didn't want any part of that.”

Mary chuckled. “So he explained how he meant it, right?”

“Exactly.” Sean raised his eyebrows and let out a whistle. “And once that dam broke, it just poured out of him. He told me about the things the two of you have done, about the fantasies you've had about watching him with another man. He told me he was nervous about it. Too nervous to just be able to do it.”

“How did he get you to agree? You don't seem the type to jump on a guy who isn't sure what he wants.”

Sean nodded. “I'm usually not,” he said. “But he made me an offer I couldn't resist.”

“What's that?”

“No holds barred. So long as your boy doesn't use his safeword, there's nothing I can't do. Nothing at all.”

“And that's appealing?”

“Did you ever take someone's virginity?” Sean asked. Mary shook her head. “It's kind of a kink of mine. I love helping people try new things, and I love when a boy has been wrestling with his sexuality for so long that he doesn't know which way is up anymore. The ones who have to feel like they're being forced. It's a turn on.” He smiled, shrugged.

Mary nodded. “I see,” she said.

“I'm not saying I actually want to force anyone,” he said. “I'm not like that.”

“I wouldn't have thought you were. You said the important word to make me comfortable about that.”

“What word?”

She smiled. “Safeword,” she said. Then she looked over his shoulder at the clock. “Come on, he's probably all set by now.”

She led Sean down the stairs and into the basement. A single bulb swung back and forth, casting shadows over the equipment, the hanging whips, the paddles, the crops, the rack, and the St. Andrews Cross.

The shadows also played over the kneeling form in the middle of the floor. His clothes were gone, his face hidden behind a leather mask, and his wrists were shackled to his thighs.

Sean smiled as he walked down. “Very nice,” he said. “I approve.”

Mary followed him down and took a seat in a soft leather throne. She crossed her legs. “Should I record this?”

“If you like,” Sean said. “It would be nice for him to have a recording of this particular first time.”

He walked over and gave Greg a push. Greg grimaced and swayed, but did not fall. “I suppose the question we have to ask is what should we do first?”

Greg didn't respond. Mary set up the video camera. Sean held up a hand. “Not yet,” he said. “First, I'm going to make this little slut beg me for the privilege of having his face fucked. Maybe we'll even go a step farther than that.”

“Oh?” Mary smiled. “How far would you like to go?”

“What if we had him beg you to fuck him in the ass while he was sucking my cock?”

Mary laughed. “That'll never happen,” she said. “You're right. This could be fun.”

Sean went over to the wall and pulled a pair of nipple clamps attached with a chain down. He whirled them around his finger. “You just sit and relax,” he said. “This is my favorite part.”

Greg gasped when Sean put the clamps on. Sean turned the clamps tighter and tighter. Soon Greg was gasping from the pain, his breathing shallow and tinged with a whimper. Sean tapped his hand on Greg's head. “Are you ready to beg?” he asked.

Before Greg could answer, Sean yanked down on the chain, making him gasp again. Then he walked over to the wall and took down a few more tools. He tossed the paddle against Greg, making him flinch. He flinched again when he was hit with the riding crop, the cat o' nine tails, and the horse whip.

He walked back over to see how Greg was doing. “You think these will hurt?” he asked. “I bet they will. We could spend hours doing this. Lash after lash. You feel how much pain those little clamps are giving you? Each and every time I hit you, that chain is going to jiggle a little bit. That'll stop you from getting used to the feeling. And they will hurt even more when I tighten them every few minutes.”

He grabbed Greg by the chin, pulling down on the chain with the other hand while staring deep into Greg's eyes. “I can paddle your ass until it's red. I can whip you until you bleed. I can beat you until you're sobbing in agony. But it won't change anything.” He gave the chain a yank, pulling the clamps until they pulled all the way off Greg's nipples.

“At the end of the day,” he said, “you asked me here. You want to do this. You just want me to force you to do it. You want to hold out and make it happen, so that it won't be your responsibility. So you will always be able to tell yourself that it wasn't entirely by choice.

“But more to the point, we both know how it's really going to go down. Sooner or later, once you think you've suffered enough to break through your homophobic bullshit, you'll ask me. You'll beg me to let you suck my cock. You'll probably be weeping while you do it. Tears trailing down your face, your nose stuffed up, your ass and your back probably bright red and burning from the pain.”

Then he let Greg go and took a step back. Shook his head and squatted down so he could speak to him more directly. “But I don't think that's how it will happen,” he said. “this isn't your fantasy. This isn't your scene. You're not the one who gets to decide how things happen. I do.

“And if I'm deciding, then I'm telling you how things are going to go. And here's how things are going to go. I'm not going to whip you. I'm not going to paddle you. I'm not going to do anything. You're just going to ask me. You're just going to go ahead and beg me. You're going to say that you want to suck my cock, that you aspire to be a cock sucker. And you're going to tell me that you want nothing more than to suck my cock. Then you're going to turn to the camera, tell the camera that you dream of sucking cock, and beg your mistress to put on a harness and fuck you in the ass while it happens.”

Sean stood up and took a step back. “You're going to do it,” he said, “without prompting, as soon as the camera starts. And if you don't, I'm going to leave. Right away. No second chances.”

He reached out and gave Greg a little slap against the leather of the mask. “Do we understand each other?”

Sean turned back to Mary. “Go ahead and start the camera,” he said.

Mary chuckled to herself and pressed record.

Greg knelt on the floor, breathing hard. The silence stretched out, and Mary became more and more certain he wouldn't.

Sean put his hands in his pocket and turned towards the stairs. He took one step before Greg's voice whimpered out. “Wait.”

Sean turned around and looked at Greg, but didn't say a word. He just waited.

“Will you,” Greg cleared his throat and forced some strength into it. “Will you please let me suck your cock?”

“I'm sorry, I didn't get that.”

“Please let me suck your cock,” Greg said. Then he turned towards the camera. “I dream of sucking cock, and I want nothing more than to suck his cock. And while I'm sucking his cock, I'd really like my mistress to fuck me in the ass with a strap on. I want to be fucked from both sides, my ass and my mouth filled with cock.”

Mary smiled and took a deep breath.

“Best present ever,” she said.

1 comment: