Wednesday, March 6, 2013

In Soviet Russia, Boot Asks YOU!

This blog has been around now for almost four months. For most, that would be really young. But with more than 120 posts in those four months, and more than 5800 visits, it's been a wild ride so far. If we count this post today (and we do, since I'm the one who makes up these rules), I have posted something every day for the past 84 days.

Oh, and if you live in the Minneapolis area, and you'd like to meet me, see some awesome art, and possibly sign up for cool stuff, there's an event you can come to: ASA and DNP massive studio sale . I'm going to be there on Friday from 8-12pm and on Saturday from 12-6pm. Could be awesome, especially if you come.

I have things I want to ask you guys, as my loyal readers. Once I've done that, I'm going to go ahead and ask myself a few questions. Come on, it'll be fun!

First and foremost: what do you want to see here? Do you want more novel-parts? More sequels? More 'Ask Boot' columns? More fairy tales? I need more requests. More requests means more erotica.


Secondly: am I wasting my time asking for support? I don't want to be annoying asking for stuff, and I don't want to keep begging and pleading. Maybe I'm expecting too much too soon. Maybe, since I post so quickly, there's no need to worry about me taking some things down. I mean, I'd really appreciate anything you guys could do to support my work, be it a simple thank you (which I've gotten quite a few of, and I appreciate), buying a book, or getting me a gift from my wish list, I appreciate it.

Okay, that's out of the way... time to interview myself:

Hey Boot... What do you do? Like, in real life?

That's not a fair question. If I wanted you to know about who I was in real life, I wouldn't call myself Boot LS. I'd call myself Charles Huggins. (If that were my real name; it's not. I got it from a random name generator... or did I?)

Okay, fine. What's the LS stand for?

Licker Sub. As in "Boot Licker Sub" or bootlickersub@yahoo.com; sorry it's not some kind of big secret. I used up all my creativity with this neat toy in my hand that you can't see.

If you could have anything you wanted, what would it be?

Six million dollars after taxes. Then I wouldn't have to work ever again, and I could do whatever I wanted.

You're avoiding the question. What would you DO if you didn't have to work?

I'd write. A lot. And I'd play video games. And, if at all possible, I would engage in the kinkiest of sex with the kinkiest of people. Frequently.

What kind of kinky sex?

The kind where I get to be submissive, with a fair amount of bondage, lots of humiliation, and tons and tons and tons of boots. The whole Boot Licker Sub thing isn't a clever monicker; it's an apt description.

Can I meet you, talk to you on the phone, and/or have sex with you?

Anything is possible. But I'd much prefer we at least started with e-mailing. Plus, my wife would cut you.

You're MARRIED?

Yeah. That's what I meant when I mentioned my wife. Who will cut you. Seriously.

If I come to that thing you posted above, will you sign a book for me?

Sure. And I'll even bring a few copies of my own books that you can buy, and I'll be happy to sign them for you. Otherwise, I'll sign pretty much whatever book you want. I'd even sign a bible. Which would be weird.

Why do you write erotica, anyway?

It's fun, it's easy, and it turns me on. I haven't always written erotica, and I still don't always write erotica. But if you want to read anything else I write, I'm afraid you'll have to find the real me with a real name. Which, as I said, is not Charles Huggins.

And if this all takes off, what then?

Then more. Lots more.

Tell us your dream, as far as all this erotica writing goes.

I'd like some day to be at a kink convention of some sort, wearing a tag that just says "Boot LS" and have people come up and recognize me, then fanboy/fangirl all over me. And I'd like to be at that convention as a guest speaker or some sort. I'd like people to come see me at a panel of some sort.

Okay, last question: Would you REALLY get a tattoo if we bought enough of your books?

Absolutely. And I'd post pictures of the tattoo. Hell, if you want, I'll even post pictures of me getting the tattoo.

But if you do that, won't we be able to discover your secret identity?

I thought that was the last question. And anyway... yeah, you probably can. But that's okay. I don't care if you find out that Boot LS is me. I only care if people find out that I  am Boot LS. It's one of those 'want to get a job' things. But again, six million dollars would mean I didn't have to care.

Okay, that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment