Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pills and Pleasantries

Before I talk about today's tale... I've been advised/ordered to take a day off. Completely off, with nothing productive. I've decided to do that on Sunday. So that means that Sunday, there will be no post. No update of any kind. I will try to keep going every day until then, but Sunday, March 17th, there will be nothing posted here. So you'll have to take care of yourself. Or maybe give your hand a rest ;).

Now, for today.... I was initially uncomfortable about the request. It sounds too much like it isn't consensual. But the request was very specific about it being legitimately consenting, so I thought of how I would do it. I know I've written this style before, the prep and planning, the warning and considering, the making sure that it's really what someone wants. But that, to me, lets me get deeper into the characters themselves. So I hope you like it.

It also, by the way, gave me a great idea for a way for two switches to handle things. But I'll let you figure that out (or request it).

Tale of the Cocktail

He was sitting at the kitchen table when Cindy got home. She hung up her coat and they made small talk. How was your day? Anything important happen? What's going on? What's with the glass and the bottle of water?

He gestured to the seat across from him, and Cindy sat down.

Once she was seated, he unscrewed the bottle of water carefully, making sure she could hear the seal break. He poured the water into the glass. Then he put a small case on the table. A pill box. He opened the box and showed her one pill.

“Do you remember your fantasy?” he asked her.

Cindy was already smiling and nodding, wringing her hands together under the table. There was a sparkle in her eyes. He smiled at her, but held up a hand to stop her.

“I've been thinking about it,” he said. “And I'm not sure I can do it.”

That put her a bit on her toes. “What? Why?”

He shrugged. “It seems too much like rape.”

“I'm consenting,” she said. “It's what I want. I'm literally asking you to do it.”

“But once you take the pill, you won't be anymore. You won't be able to turn back, you won't be able to change your mind. You won't be able to say no.”

“You're not going to hurt me.”

He smiled. “Of course I am.”

Cindy shook her head. “That's not what I mean. I'm going to take the pill, and then when I wake up, you're going to go through the rest of the fantasy, right?”

He nodded. “Once you pass out, I'm going to carry you downstairs,” he said. “I'm going to tie you to the bench, tie your legs spread wide. I'm going to put a speculum in your ass and another in your pussy, and I'm going to open them all the way.”

Cindy found herself breathing harder, faster. He kept talking, the cadence of his words never slowing.

“I'm going to tie your arms to two different door knobs, so we can stretch you out if that's what we want. I'm going to put a spreader gag in your mouth and ratchet it open. I'm going to put forceps on your nipples. Forceps are those scissor looking clamps they use to clamp tubes during surgury. I'm going to put a heart rate monitor on your finger, so we can both hear how fast your heart is pumping.”

“That sounds great,” she said.

“Sure. As a fantasy. But once all that is done, you can't get out. You won't be able to talk. You won't be able to move much. I can put a cloth in your hand that you can drop as a safe word, but is that really enough?”

“What do you mean?”

He sighed. “Let's say it takes me an hour to get you all tied up like that. An hour to carry you, to strip you down. An hour to clean you, to sterilize the equipment, to insert it and set it all in place. That's a lot of very careful work.”

“So?”

“So what if the drug wears off before I'm done? Are you just going to play limp and let me do it all?”

“Sure.”

“Isn't that dishonest?”

Cindy rubbed the back of her head. “So? It's not like I'd be taking advantage of you.”

He frowned. “That's exactly my point. What if the pill lasts for two hours?”

“What if it does?”

“How will I know that you're not faking? How do I make sure you're awake? Do I do something to tease you? Do I whip you? Do I fuck you? And if I do, what if you're not faking? Then aren't I just doing things to you while you're unconscious? Isn't that the height of nonconsent? I love you Cindy. I don't want to rape you, even by accident.”

She reached across the table and put her hand on his. Hands that could be steady for hours as he performed actual life or death surgery that were shaking at the idea of tying up his girlfriend. “I don't think you'd intentionally do anything to hurt me,” she said.

“It's not about that. It's about doing it accidentally.”

She smiled. “Tell you what. If I am faking it, I promise I will stop if you say my name three times in a row. So if you say it three times, and I don't stir, it's because I'm actually unconscious.” She leaned back and blushed a little. “Though honestly, I don't think I'd mind you taking advantage of me while I was asleep. Not in this situation.”

“That's just it,” he said. “What if that's what you want? What if it turns out to be what I want? How can I live with myself if I've fucked a girl while she was tied up and unconscious?”

Stacy laughed. “Because she's telling you, right now, that it's okay if you do. I'm on the pill, so I'm not going to get pregnant. We're both disease free. Anything you want to do while I'm out is okay, so long as it falls within our normal limits.”

“How does you being out cold fall within our normal limits?”

“Don't leave marks, don't do anything illegal, and don't involve anyone who can't--” Cindy stopped as it dawned on her. The last limit, the one that was most important to him. Don't involve anyone who can't consent.

If Cindy is unconscious, she can't consent.

“See?”

She nodded. “So don't do anything while I'm unconscious. Except, you know, the bondage.”

“But isn't that the same thing? The bondage isn't without pain. The forceps will hurt. So will the gag. And the specula. Do I wait for you to wake up for those?”

“If you want.”

“But you wouldn't be able to consent to the bondage, either.”

She sighed. “I'm consenting now,” she said. “I want you to tie me up. I want you to put the clamps on, the speculums, the works. I want you to gag me. I want to wake up bound and already sore. And then I want you to fuck me over and over again, all night long, in every one of my holes.”

She was breathing hard again. And she could tell, so was he.

She reached across the table and picked up the pill. A twist to break the seal, and she pulled apart the capsule. She dumped it into the water and swirled it around in the glass. “If I wake up to you already fucking me, that would be hot. But if you don't want to do it, you don't have to.”

He let out a deep breath. “I'm not sure I can do this.”

She shrugged. “I trust you,” she said. “And I hope you will.” She gulped down the water.

“It's not too late to back out,” he said.

The world was already starting to swirl around her. Whatever was in that pill was strong. Cindy smiled. “It's what I want,” she said. “But if you can't, then just don't do anything.” She reached took off her watch and pressed the face into her hand under the table, then sat down on her hand. “Just leave me like this.” She smiled at him, feeling the world slip away. Her vision started to darken at the edges. “I trust you,” she said.

She put her head down on the table. As she drifted off, thinking about how painful and wonderful it would be when she woke up, she thought she heard him tell her that he loved her.

And then Cindy passed out with a smile on her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment