Tuesday, November 13, 2012

5 Fetishes by the letter G

What does that mean? It means I look at 5 things that start with G:
Gags, Gloves, Gas Masks, Glory Hole, and Gun Play.

It would not be hard to combine all of these: the Dom/me, wearing gloves that they use to guide the sub, uses a (fake) gun to 'force' the sub to work a glory hole, spending the rest of their time either in a gag or a gas mask.

But that's not important right now. Let me look at them from my own perspective, one by one:


First, gags. I love gags. I should cap that. I LOVE gags. There are so many different kinds of gags.
You can use duct tape (rough with my beard), or stuff something in my mouth, use nylons, a ball gag, a ring gag, a spreader gag that forces my mouth open, a cock gag... I'm sure there are others. The point is, they're a fantastic and easy form of bondage. They take away one of the major sources of power for people: the ability to speak. There's no ability to make words, only sounds and whines: it's a bit dehumanizing and humiliating in that way. You have to try to express yourself a different way, where the Dom/me can still speak. So he/she has a LOT of power, and you don't.

Gloves: these are a texture fetish. I'll admit there's some fun to feel the clinical separation inherent in latex gloves, but for my money, I'm a big fan of leather gloves. You get the texture, the smell, even the taste. I also like fingerless gloves, because they look badass and dangerous, like you might just start punching me. Which would be okay.

Gas Masks: This combines the fun of a gag, a hood, and even breath play. You can't tell who it is under the gas mask, which would allow for a bit of protection when doing some kind of public service. The sound of your breathing also, I imagine, cuts down on your ability to hear, and it makes it harder for you to be understood when you speak.

And, of course, if the tank runs out, you have no air. Those things form an air tight seal by necessity. So there can be some breath play (which you should be VERY careful with... far better to not have a tank, just a tube you can cover with your hand, or have the sub's hands free so they can take off the mask. Breath play is always dangerous, and 'we were having sex' is not a viable defense for murder)

Glory Hole: god, what a hot idea. You take a wall with a little hole in it. On one side, a person sticks a part of their body through. Traditionally, the man sticks his cock through the hole. On the other side, someone uses that cock to either have sex, or gives the person a blow job. But neither person knows who the other is. Maybe your cock is getting sucked by a gorgeous eighteen year old girl. Maybe it's being sucked by an ugly forty-eight year old man with a glandular weight problem. You never know.

For me, I'd be on the inside. I wouldn't be the one sticking my cock through the hole. I'd be the one... servicing.

But you can't really do this kind of thing without a lot of prep work. There's a lot of worry about disease, potentially pregnancy (with no clue who the father is), that sort of thing. So if I ever did it, I imagine my Dom/me would have to pre-screen everyone who came by, to make sure there were no diseases. Or there could be protection... but that ruins the fantasy, I think.

Last but not least: gun play. This is a total power issue. One person uses a gun to take power from the other. You threaten to shoot me if I don't do EXACTLY what you say. Then you make me do all kinds of humiliating things. I pretend to be really scared of the gun, you pretend the gun is real (please, for the love of god, do NOT use a real gun for this). I imagine it working best with a physically small and maybe even fragile Dom/me with a big sub. So for me, it would probably have to be some 5 foot nothing tiny asian girl.

This is also a great way to explain domination when one person is physically incapacitated (there's no reason the handicapped can't still be kinky).

My final thoughts: I love gags. Gas masks sound awesome, but I've never tried them. Gloves are okay. Glory holes are a hot fantasy. Gun play might be fun, but is unnecessary for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment