Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fetishes by the letter E

Let's see....

Enemas? Electrical Play? Eye Contact Restriction?

I've got nothing against any of those. Eye contact restrictions are fun, but only as a part of the play. I don't think that's enough by itself. I've never done electrical play. Enemas are messy. Still.



When I first got there, she gave me an enema. She said it was to clean me out. But once I'd emptied, she decided to put another one in. I protested that I was clean already, and she slapped me across the face. I'm to keep my eyes down, she told me. And not to ask questions.

So I accepted the second enema. And I didn't argue when she put the plug deep into my ass to keep it there. I didn't argue when she pulled the rubber shorts up to keep the plug in. I wanted to complain when it started cramping, but she told me I wasn't allowed to speak. So I didn't.

It's been an hour now. I can't stand up straight. Well, I wouldn't be able to, if I weren't hanging by my wrists. The bonds stop my hands from moving, and while it hurts my shoulders, it's not enough to distract me from the other pain.

She laughs at me when she sees how uncomfortable I am.

"Should I punch you in the stomach?" she asks. "It might make your stomach burst. Would you like that?"

I keep my eyes down. If I look at her, she might do it. And I know that might kill me. She laughs, that great sadistic laugh of hers. It tells me that she's enjoying herself, that she can't believe I let her do this to me, and that she thinks I'm pathetic.

Another hour, and the pain is starting to let up. My stomach is absorbing the water, and whatever else she put into it. People can get drunk that way, or so I'm told.

A few minutes ago, she started shaving hair from patches of my body. Every time she shaved down to the skin, she attached a little pad with a wire on it.

I don't know what it's for. But I have an idea. And it makes me whimper.

But that makes her laugh again. And it doesn't slow her down.

"I can't believe you wanted me to do this," she says. "When we started talking electric play, I thought you wanted me to just taser you and kidnap you." she shakes her head. "This is going to be so much more fun.

She shows me a little control box with a dial. It goes up to eleven. No, wait. It goes to ten. The eleven is just painted on. That's cute.

The smile is wiped off my face when she turns the dial up to five. Every muscle in my body rips itself tight. If I wasn't wearing the rubber pants, that plug would have shot out of me. As it stands, I don't know if I can keep it in or not.

She turns it down to zero, and I gasp, not realizing I hadn't been able to breathe. Then she puts it back up, but only to one.

It's a gentle tingle. Not painful. Not pleasurable. Just odd. I twitch a little. She giggles.

"That's not so bad, is it?" she asks.

I shake my head. "You could handle that for a while, couldn't you?"

Then she turns it up to two. Uncomfortable, but not bad. "Okay," she says. You just hang out and enjoy that. I'll be back in an hour." Then she looks meaningfully down at my ass. "And if you make a mess, you're going to lick it clean."

Then she rubs a hand over my crotch and laughs again.

The pain is starting to build. And I can feel something dripping down my leg.

It's going to be a long hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment