Wednesday, November 28, 2012

wow, that was fast!

The blog has hit 111 views. That's amazing, considering it's not even a month old. Thank you to all those who have read things so far. I hope you've enjoyed them.

If you have, please comment. I'd love to hear from you.

Also remember that this is Erotica by Request. So if you HAVE a request, feel free to make it. I can't guarantee, but I will try to write whatever you ask for.

I like inspiration. It may be hard to believe, but I'm really repressed sexually. I have difficulty expressing my own fetishes, my own fantasies, without some kind of prompting. So you asking me to write about one fetish or another, about one situation or another, is a way for me to be able to get my own kink out on paper. So when you make a request, you're helping us both.

Hope you have enjoyed so far, hope you enjoy what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment