Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Four Fetishes by K

Four things that start with K: Kicking, Kidnapping, Kneeling, and Klismaphilia.

First, some definitions (I had to look it up): Klismaphilia is gaining sexual satisfaction from enemas (thank you Wikipedia!). Kidnapping is of course a FANTASY, and kicking and kneeling are pretty self explanatory.

Could they be combined? Sure. Kidnap someone, kick them, then give them an enema and make them wait on their knees. Maybe threaten to kick them some more (which can be VERY dangerous if the stomach ends up distended).


But let me look at them individually. First, I love kneeling and I love kicking. I have bad knees and a terrible back, so kneeling for any length of time is INCREDIBLY painful for me, and eventually my body just simply refuses to continue. But I love the submission of it, and I love all the things that can be done from kneeling positions (in particular, oral sex! or boot licking!).

I also love getting kicked. You can put a surprising amount of force behind a kick if you're careful; use the inside of your foot to kick instead of the toe, and you can pretty much just wail away to your heart's content. And what's better than kicking the crap out of a sub? Kicking the crap out of a sub and stopping every so often to make him kiss or lick the boots you are using to kick his ass.

Now, what about kidnapping? I've never actually done this fantasy, but I want to. I imagine it where either I wait somewhere, not knowing when it's going to happen save for a window (of like an hour). At some point, my dom/me pulls up, either alone or with some help. A bag is thrown over my head. Maybe I'm zapped with a tazer. My hands get bound together, probably by duct tape, as to my ankles, and I get tossed in a trunk. Alternately, I just go and stand by the trunk with my Top, and he/she then either hits me, zaps me, or something like that to get me into the trunk. Either way, being stuck in the trunk for a while is an important part of it.

(speaking of which: trunk safety is important. Cars are designed so that the trunk crumbles in an accident. If someone is stuck inside the trunk and you get hit from behind, they are going to die. And you're going to jail. Be CAREFUL)

But what about Klismaphilia? I've had a couple of enemas, and I can say that there is a definite sense of satisfaction when you finally expel it. Do I get off on enemas? I wouldn't say I do, but I can see the joy of them. It's kind of cool to have that fight, trying to hold it inside, knowing that you can't hold it forever, but that there is a chance that if you hold it long enough, it'll be absorbed by your body. Knowing that if you DON'T hold it long enough, you're going to make a mess that you'll have to clean up... possibly with your tongue.

Yeah, I can see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment