Thursday, November 22, 2012

A torture of colors (part one?)

Another request. This one can I suppose be seen as a continuation from the Ballet Boots story. At least, it seems like the same Mistress.

A Torture of Colors



You've had a rough day, my little slave. When I told you I wanted to bring you to a little get together with my sorority friends, you probably thought it couldn't be that bad. After all, sorority girls aren't exactly known for their kinkiness, or for their cruelty.

How wrong you were. No one is so cruel as college girls. And we had years to work together, to hone and perfect our cruelty. There were so many boys, so many men. Real ones, too. Not like you.

Your first hint that something was wrong had to have been the way I told you to dress. I told you to wear your panties, your frilliest bra, and your nice sheer stockings. And when you got to my place and I handed you a leather hood, that should have been the next hint. But I know you. You probably thought that this was just another of my little humiliation moments. Like I was going to show you off to my old college friends, let them laugh at how I took some guy and made him dress up like a girl.

You're starting to understand now, aren't you?

I left your eyes uncovered when you met them, because I wanted you to know who you were serving. I wanted you to see the women who were going to be abusing you. I won't tell you their names. You can just know them by their colors: Red, Blonde, Black, and Purple.

Look them up and down. See those corsets? Each corset was hand made by their own personal slaves. And those nice, shiny boots. Guess how they get shined like that? Red uses her slave's tongue. Blonde lets her slave grind its little cunt against her boots and get them all slick and shiny that way, then licks them clean.

Black's more an old fashioned girl. She played rugby in college, and prefers to just beat the living shit out of her slaves until they learn to do what she tells them. You'll see. Her slave uses boot polish and his tooth brush to keep her boots clean.

Right now, though, I want you to look at Purple. Look at that punky hair style she's got. Look at the way she's squatting there, over that bowl. You see what she's doing? That's some really stale bread in the bowl. It's going to be your lunch. But don't worry about how hard and stale it is. Purple's going to let it soak in her piss for a while, so it's nice and soft when you get to eat.

I'm going to hook the leash to your collar and shut away your eyes now. Be sure to listen to your mistress.

They're going to help me tie you to the table, laying on your back with arms and legs spread out wide. Try not to make any noise while we put these clamps on you. Did you know you can put clamps just about anywhere you can pierce? You were expecting the ones on your nipples, I'm sure. Maybe the first one in your nostril worried you. Maybe the belly button surprised you.

Then again. We've seen how well you handle clamps on your lips and your tongue. We haven't done all that along the skin of your stomach before, though. We're up to ten clamps now. We haven't even gotten to your little crotch yet.

You can hear us talking, can't you? The giggling, the betting. They don't think you're a very good slave. They don't think you'll be able to handle their torture. They're betting, you know. If you use your safe word, they'll win. Remember that.

Red thinks that she can get you to use your safe word with ten clothes pins. So just hold out as she puts them around your balls and up the length of your little cock. I know it's a lot to ask to be able to put more than one up the length of your cock; there just isn't much space there. But I think you can win out.

Blonde thinks you're a bit more impressive than that. Even if you are a man. Sorry, even if you were born one. We all know you're not a man anymore. She'll put just one more clip on, right on the very tip of your cock. Of course, then she's going to flick it. Flick all of them.

Oh, I love watching you squirm. Hard to bite your lip with those three clamps on it, isn't it? Hold tight, little slave. Don't you dare say that word. If you do, they'll win. And whoever wins gets to take you home. You'd better pray I get to take you home.

Purple doubles the number of clamps on your crotch, getting your legs into the game as she goes. It's pretty impressive, actually. So many clamps. I'm going to take some pictures. Maybe I'll have you use one of these as your desktop at work. You can tell people that the clips are oversized, if you want. No need for other people to know how tiny your man-clit is.

Still no safeword? I must say, I'm impressed, slave. I bet things are going numb. Not enough blood. Well, lucky you. Black has always been the cruelest of us all. And she wants to take the clips off. One by one. With her riding crop.

She's impressive, isn't she? One slap, and off it comes. I won't let her get the ones on your face. Don't worry. Wouldn't want to risk breaking the skin up there. You're too pretty of a girl to have any scars. Besides, we're going to keep using those lips and that tongue for a while, so I don't want you losing feeling. So we'll just take them off, all of them, right away. And I'll rub your face while she whips them off your cock, off your nipples. I like the feel of the leather, and I love feeling you wriggle in pain.

Most of all, though, I love that even in your whimpering, your sobbing, and your screaming, you still don't use the safe word. That means I win. I get to keep you. And it means you win too. You win the prize of having each one of us piss into your little mouth. Maybe it'll make your lips and tongue feel better. I know it'll make you good and clean.

Urine is good for that. Sterilizes. That'll be important later. After you lick out each of our assholes. Once those are good and clean –and did you hear? Purple forgot to wipe this morning. Once those are good and clean, maybe we'll let you eat your lunch while we fuck your ass with those new dildoes I made you buy us. You can suck them clean when you're done, too. Did I forget to tell you to clean yourself out? Maybe you should make it a habit.

You are nasty. So pathetic. So disgusting. Just the way I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment