Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Ice Queen

 This one is also based on a real person. But I wouldn't say this is something I actually wished had happened.
Well... maybe.

The Girl who hated me


It turns out that what I really wanted in a girlfriend was someone who didn't like me.

I discovered this a few months ago. There was this girl. Her name was Kristen. She was gorgeous, she laughed at my jokes, and it seemed like she flirted back. But this isn't about Kristen. It's about her friend, Danielle.

Danielle was gorgeous, and an ice queen. She had this curve of her lips that gave her a perpetual frown. Or maybe that was just the way she looked around me. She sneered whenever she looked at me. And one day, when I was flirting with Kristen, Danielle came over and put her hand on my chest, pushing me away. "She doesn't like you," she said. "And she never will. Just leave her alone, loser."

They walked away, laughing at my humiliation. I heard people laughing at me, and I felt my face flush red. I also saw, as Danielle turned back towards me to give one last sneer, an excited look in her eyes. "Pathetic," she said, and I realized that she had noticed my erection.

That night, I got a phone call. From Danielle. "Listen, it's about earlier today. I wanted to apologize."

"No need," I said. "It's not a big deal."

"No, it is. I want to make it up to you. Can I take you to dinner? To apologize?"

I couldn't say no. In fact, as far as Danielle is concerned, I don't think I ever did.


We never got to dinner. I picked her up at her dorm room. She answered the door in pants that were practically painted to her skin, a shirt that showed off her perfect midriff, and boots that went on for years. "Come in," she said. "Shut the door."

Once I was inside, she gave me a look, one that made me feel like a fly. "About today," she said.

"There's no need to apologize, really."

She laughed. "I wasn't going to."

"What?"

She shook her head. "Look at you. You really are pathetic. Don't tell me you're so stupid that you really believed I'd let myself be seen with you in public."

I didn't know what to say.

"I know why you're here. We both do."

"We do?"

"That disgusting erection earlier today. That was the tip off. I bet you have one right now too. Don't you." I did. "Show me."

I moved my hands before I realized what I was doing. She laughed. "Take off your pants," she said. "I want a good look."

I was confused, but I couldn't say no. It wasn't long before I was naked, while she was still fully clothed and smirking at me.

"I can't believe you're doing whatever I tell you," she said. "I bet there's no limit either. Is there?" I opened my mouth, but she held up her hand. "Your voice is annoying. Don't speak. Just get on your knees and kiss my feet."

I was on my knees before I knew what was going on. "Go on," she said. "Prove to me that you'll do whatever I tell you. Kiss my boots." I pressed my lips against the leather. "Now lick them. Lick them like a dog. Be my little doggy boy."

That was how it started. It was the first time I ever licked her boots. She had a collar around my neck before I was finished. "Good doggy," she said to me. "You're a good doggy."

Want more? It's in Book One

No comments:

Post a Comment