Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pontificating on fantasy

I have a friend. She lives a life that will force her biography to be sold in a plastic bag, and only to people who can prove they are of legal age.

Anyway, we were talking about fantasies, and she said "I've gotten to the point in my life where I don't have fantasies; I make phone calls."

And, hot as that sentiment is, I hope I never get there. And I'll tell you why.

To me, fantasy is that place where you can go and do things that turn you on, but that you don't WANT to do for real. Maybe you fantasize about sexually servicing animals. That can be a very hot fantasy for you, but you probably don't want to actually go get mounted by Rover. (maybe you do. I don't judge)

My point is, I have fantasies that I don't want to actually experience. I may want to try bits of them some day, but there are places my mind wants to go that it wants to go without having to wake up the next morning and say "oh my god, I can't believe I did that."

Want an example? I'll give you three.
  1. The toilet fantasy. This is some hard core humiliation, but basically, it involves being a human toilet, particularly at a party. I'm in the corner, bound and gagged (with something that holds my mouth open). For the most part, I'm totally ignored. But at any point in the party when someone needs to use the bathroom, they come to my corner and they use me. This can be done one of two ways: either the gag holds my mouth open and they go directly into my mouth, or the gag has a tube coming out of it, and the tube leads to a funnel. The funnel is used as a normal toilet, and I become the plumbing/septic tank. I don't think I actually want to DO that, but the fantasy is nice.
  2. House slave. This fantasy actually refers to house in the 'sorority house' kind of way. Basically, it involves being locked up most of the time, either in a room or a cage. Most people don't even know I exist. But the girls who are sisters know. They know because when they have sorority meetings, those days where they walk around campus in skirts and knee high boots, each and every one of those boots is licked clean both before they leave the house and after they come back. They also know because any time any sister wants to, she can come back into the room and use me to her heart's content. I'm a slave to them, but a slave to all of them. A hot fantasy. But it leaves out the hours of boredom between uses, and the fact that I want to live an actual life, not just be a slave full time.
  3. The card game. This is primarily a gay fantasy, but it could work with either/both gender. The fantasy involves a group of people, let's say 5, sitting around a table playing poker. I'm underneath the table. First I clean everyone's boots with my tongue (what can I say? it's a fetish). Then, as the night goes on, I perform oral sex on whoever won the last hand. I stop when the next hand is over, regardless of how finished people may be. So there's a good deal of teasing involved. At the end of the night, the big winner gets an additional prize: me. I go home with him/her, and for the next 24 hours, I am their absolute property. Anything they want to do to me or have me do to them is fair game (within previously accepted limits like permanent damage, animals, and children). But the point is that I go with whoever wins. This, of course, becomes a regular weekly game. Not sure I'd want to have that many potential play partners. This is the lightest of the three fantasies, because there ARE ways it might happen some day.
My point is that I think fantasy is a great way to experiment with things you don't actually want to do, things you just want to think about.

And besides, fantasies bring in all kinds of options that you CAN'T do in real life (like some sex changes, snuff, or what have you).

No comments:

Post a Comment