Thursday, January 3, 2013

Becoming Katie part 2 (evil)

So the other direction to go with the sequel to Becoming Katie was to have the main character NOT tell his friend who he was, until it was too late. I considered having it go the route of torture, of dominatrix and all that fun stuff.

But I wasn't writing for someone else today. So since I was writing for myself, and I'm not the dominant type, I decided that Katie was submissive. Which led to a very interesting story.

I really like the way it ended. You'll see what I mean.

Becoming Katie, part two (evil)
I wish I'd brought along a pair of handcuffs. They would have worked with Katie's whole goth girl vibe, and I could have used them to cuff Jared to his truck. I could have gotten his pants down, then stepped back and taken pictures of him. Gotten even that way.

I could still do it, I guess. He doesn't have cuffs, but he's got a belt. I could tie him up with the belt.
“Do you like it?” he asks as we walk around the truck.

I pretend he's not talking about the car. “It's very nice,” I say, my eyes on him.

He smiles. “You want to go for a ride?”

“Is the back clean?”

That makes him laugh, and a few seconds later, we're both in the bed of the truck. Right there, in his tool box, I know he's those plastic strip ties. I could put those around his wrists. I could take advantage of him however I want, and hold the pictures over his head forever.

“What have we here?” I ask, pretending that I'm finding them for the first time. I look at him and give him my best mischievous smile. “Zip ties. Kinky.”

His eyes light up. “You like that kind of thing?” He asks.

I nod, and lift a few of them out of the tool box. “Come here,” I say. “Someone needs to be tied up.”

I meant him. I swear I did. And he really did overpower me, even though he thought we were just playing. I was intending to tie him up. I didn't mean to have him zip my wrists together behind my back. I didn't mean it that way.

Really.

But I still can't wipe the smile off my face.

“You like that, don't you slut?”

And I realize that she does. Katie does like it. She loves being tied up. “Yes Master.” The words slip out of my mouth, but I'm not the one talking. Katie is.

He laughs and sits down on the tool box. He undoes his belt, unzips his pants. “Am I your master?”

I nod.

“Then get over here, slut. Get over here and suck your master's cock.”

Katie slides forward on her knees, and I feel the stockings snag. I know they're getting filthy. Maybe torn up. But Katie doesn't care.

Katie likes the feeling. She likes the idea of it, of going back inside with smeared lipstick, with stains on the knees of her stockings. She likes the thought of other guys seeing her and knowing what happened. Of other guys taking her out and doing the same to her. One after another. All night long. She wouldn't even need to have her hands untied. She could just stay tied up, on her knees, and let the boys come to her, one after another, until the night was over and they finally let her go.

And then she'd be back again, the next night.

I look down at his cock, rock hard and bigger than mine, and I don't know if I can do it. The voices of a thousand teenagers scream in my mind. Once you suck cock, there's no going back they say. Once you're a cock sucker, you're always going to be a cock sucker. A fag.

I want to pull away. But Katie struggles with me. She wants to see her black lipstick on his cock after she's done. We fight over it, but in the end, it's not up to us to decide.

Jared grabs her hair, right near the root. Thankfully, he gets some of my hair too, or he'd pull the wig right off. Then he'd be able to take his pictures, and he'd be able to blackmail me with them forever. There on my knees, wearing girl's clothing, hands behind my back, begging to suck his cock.

But he doesn't pull of the wig. He gets a good solid grip and pushes me down onto his cock.

I could close my mouth. All I have to do is close my mouth. No way he can make me do this if I don't want to. He can't force me to suck his cock.

I keep telling myself that. I keep telling myself that there's no way this is going to happen, no way I'm going to let him push his cock down my throat.

But Katie opens her mouth without resistance, and she moans as he slides it in. She sucks and she slurps, and I realize that I'm sucking my best friend's cock.

“Ooh, that's good,” he says. “You're such a dirty slut.” He pushes me up and down, using my head like a handle and fucking my face.

And I love it.

“You like that, don't you?” His hips push up a little, and he thrusts all the way down my throat. I squeeze my thumbs inside my hands behind my back, just waiting for the gag reflex to kick in. But it doesn't.

Jared laughs. “You deep throat like a champ, you filthy whore.” He says, pushing it all the way in and leaving it there. I feel the pulsing tip of his cock against the back of my throat. “You're a world class cock sucker,” he says. “I bet you have lots of practice.”

The things he's saying should be insulting. Should be pissing me off. He's talking like this isn't the first cock I've ever sucked. Like this isn't my first time, like I do this all the time. He's talking like I enjoy it. Like I'm really a sissy fag underneath all this.

He grunts, and his hand slips. His hand slips, and I feel the wig come off.

“Isaac?” Then he laughs and grabs my hair again. “I always knew you were a fag,” he says, and keeps fucking my face.

He holds me there when he cums, pushing his cock deep into my throat and cumming right down it, directly to my stomach.

I keep sucking, not sure what else to do, until he pulls me off his cock and pushes me away. I land hard on the floor of the cab. I'd run away if I could get up, but my wrists are still bound behind my back.

“You really pulled it off,” he says, breathing heavily and putting away his cock, doing his pants back up. “You turned yourself into a sissy, and then you tricked me into letting you suck my cock. And I bet you liked it. Didn't you?”

I nod.

“Say it.”

“I liked it.” My face flushes red with embarrassment. I'm never going to live this down.

“You liked sucking my cock.”

“I liked sucking your cock.” My voice feels weak.

He's still staring at me, and I know what he wants me to say. I swallow, at first determined not to say it. But the silence starts to stretch, and I realize that he has me right where he wants me. He can do anything he wants to me. If I don't do what he says, he can bring people out from the bar, show them what I am. He can line them up to fuck me in the ass or in the face.

I don't want that.

No matter what my erection might say.

He taps his foot on the floor and crosses his arms over his chest. And I know I have to say it. So I take a deep breath.

“I liked sucking your cock Jared.”

He nudges me gently with the toe of his boot. We both know he could just kick the shit out of me and leave me here. I'd never say anything. I couldn't. I'd have to explain how I got there. I'd have to admit to everything. And that would never happen. He knows that. He knows he can hold this over my head forever, that I'll never tell anyone.

I look up at him with tears in my eyes, cursing myself for getting in this position, hating myself for how much the thought of him being so cruel turns me on.

He shakes his head like he pities me. Like he's disgusted by me. “Idiot,” he says. “You can't follow a simple order.” He looks away and lets out a sigh of disappointment. “I guess that's something we'll have to work on.”

“What?”

“I didn't tell you to talk,” he says. “That's not what your mouth is for, Katie.”

He gives me a smirk, an evil grin. He's going to do it. He's going to keep using me. Rape me. Do all these terrible things, call me a filthy whore. Maybe spit on me before he finally lets me go. And I'm going to enjoy it.

“Say it right,” he says. “Say that you like sucking your master's cock.”

“I-” I swallow. “I love sucking your cock master.”

He leans down and helps me to my knees, then starts putting the wig back on, straightening it into place.

“Much better,” he says. “Good girl.”

Then he kisses me on the cheek and smiles at me.

“Sissy,” he says. “Fag.” He laughs. “Cock sucker.”

I look away, start to cower a little. He bends down and grabs me, gently but firmly, by the chin. “I like that,” he says. “Katie is way better than Isaac ever was.”

I smile a little. He smiles a lot. There's no hatred in his eyes. No disgust. Just lust.

“We're going to need to train her up a bit. But I think she'll be perfect.” He lets me go, steps around and cuts my wrists free. “That is, if she's going to stick around.”

He hasn't taken any pictures. He gave me back the wig. No one knows what just happened, no one but him and me. His word against mine. All I have to do is deny it. I can just walk away, pretend tonight never happened. I can go back to who I was. He'll be the only person who ever knows that I'm a cock sucker. He's the only one who will ever know that I did it, and that I enjoyed it.

I could just walk away, go back to being Isaac. No need to stay with him. No need to let him train me. No need to ever call him master again. I could just go. He wouldn't stop me. He wouldn't even try.

I take a deep breath and make my decision.

“I'm not going anywhere,” Katie tells him. “I like it here.”

1 comment:

  1. i like it...wonder how well Katie will do with her sissy training...

    ReplyDelete