Friday, January 11, 2013

I need your opinions...

Hello faithful readers!

I realized today that I've written for 25 people so far. If you check out the Running Tally, there are currently 25 names on the list. I've written multiple requests for some of you, but I still think 25 is significant.

There are maybe half a dozen new names to be added to the list soon. I'm glad the requests are still coming in!


In the meantime, I've got two ideas I wanted to get your opinions on. Your opinions matter, a lot.
The first idea is for a third collection of stories. I would like to do a collection of Boot focused stories. But I'm not sure how I feel about having the same stories appear in more than one volume. I've done it once already. Is it a cheat to keep filling books up with the same stories? I wouldn't reuse too many of them, but I think that there are certain tales (like Torture of Colors) that kind of demand to be in a book focused on boot fetishes. Do I include those or not?

The second idea is for something much bigger. Something on a much larger scale. I'm considering writing a NOVEL. I have a basic plot idea, and I know that I can write novels (been there, done that). But I've never written an erotic novel. If I were to decide to do this (ie, if YOU said you'd be interested in reading and/or buying it), I would have to do one of two things. I would either:
1: write much shorter stories on the blog, little vignettes, while working on the novel primarily
or
2: try to include as many of your requests as possible into the novel itself.

Either way, I would probably post at least parts of the novel here on the blog.

What do you think? What would you like to see?


Boot LS


PS: use the guestbook too!

1 comment:

  1. i like the breadcrumbs you leave here & we can get a larger more detailed story in your books.

    (speaking for me) we like seeing our stories coming to life instantly in your blog & watching them grow as you implement them in your books.

    as for an erotic novel, only you will know when you are ready for that mental challenge of focus.

    what ever you do i support you (just keep it legal)

    ReplyDelete