Sunday, January 13, 2013

Some changes and some advertising

It has been suggested to me that I need to take down some of what's up on this site, if only to give people a reason to buy the books. So that's what I've done.

I know what (some of) you are thinking: you took stuff down before, didn't you?

I did.

And then there's the other question (some of) you might have: It doesn't look like anything is gone; what did you do?



I shortened stuff. Most of the stories that are available in books now have a link to the page where you can buy those books. The stories themselves have been shortened, like a preview. To read the rest, you gotta buy the book.

And please, please do. If you read things on this site that you enjoy, if you think I really am talented and want to encourage you, please buy a book. You can buy them physically with pictures by Dreadnaught Photography or you can buy them in ebook format. Whichever you do, it's a great way to show me that you appreciate my work.

Just go to my Author Spotlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment