Friday, January 4, 2013

Somnubulus three way

 This one is a bit of a departure for me. I wasn't sure I could handle the 'having sex with someone who is asleep' thing. Thankfully, the requester specified that she could be just pretending to be asleep.

And hence, we have a story.

Oh, and kudos if you can guess what movie is on in the background. (first one to guess it gets to rename the story)

Sleeping Booty

I'm shivering in the rain, completely naked. Surrounded on all sides. I can't make out any of the details about them, just the huge dripping cocks pointing at me like weapons. They talk to me, but I can's understand what they're saying. I try to move, but I can't. I can't move, except to look at them. Rows and rows of them, one in front of the other. There must be hundreds of them. All standing there. Naked, staring at me. Hard. Horny. Waiting.

Ropes drag me up, dangling me above the ground. I scream in terror, but it's muffled. There's something in my mouth. It's warm. It's flesh.

It's a cock.

Wait. It's not just any cock. It's his cock.

I smile a little bit, and my head clears out. I'm not naked. I've still got my clothes on. My panties are gone, but that's it.

The rain. That's from the television. Pouring rain and ranks of the same guy. The same person standing row after row, hundreds and thousands of them. We must be at the end of the movie. It's a fight scene of some kind.

I must have fallen asleep.

“You sure she isn't going to wake up?” The voice is behind me, and I feel a hand delicately touch my leg.

My master puts his hand on my head and carefully closes my eye. “Yeah,” he says. “She's a really heavy sleeper.”

I give him a hard suck so he knows that I know. Then he gently grabs my hair and starts moving my head up and down his cock. “Look at her,” he says. “She's completely out.”

“No way she's that heavy of a sleeper.” The other voice pokes me with his finger.

My master chuckles. “It's okay,” he says. “She took some sleeping pills. Why else would she have fallen asleep in the middle of the movie?”

“So she's completely unconscious?”

He looks down at me. I wink at him and then close my eyes again.

“Completely,” he says.

“I don't know if I can do this. She doesn't even know me.”

“Don't worry about it,” my master says. “She and I have talked about this. She knows what might happen.”

“We drugged her, and now you want to fuck her. How is that okay?”

“She took the pills herself,” he says. “If she didn't want this, she wouldn't have fallen asleep. She would have just said no when we talked earlier. Or she'll just use her safeword.”

There's a brief pause as understanding dawns. Then I feel hands behind me, lifting my skirt and adjusting my legs. I try to stay as limp as possible, letting them move me how they want to.

“Okay,” his friend says. “If you're sure?”

My master doesn't answer. But the question wasn't for him. I spread my legs in my sleep. More or less.

That's all it takes. I allow the sleepy moan to hum onto my master's cock as his friend enters me from behind. I didn't need any lube; knowing what was about to happen was more than enough to get me going.

They adjust themselves, and me. I let my arms dangle and keep my whole body limp. Master rests my shoulders on his knees and uses my hair to keep moving my head up and down his cock. I try not to suck too much, just letting him use my face the way he wants to, as if I really was asleep. His friend holds my legs up behind me, and starts pushing deeper and deeper inside me. I hang there, as limp as I can be, as the two hard cocks fuck me from each end.

I can hear the movie going on. The music suggests something important is happening. A dramatic moment. I don't care. I wasn't at all interested in the second movie, and I care about the third one even less. I'd much rather pay attention to the cock fucking away behind me and at the gentle up and down motion of my master against my face.

I just lay there, letting him use me. I let my neck go slack for when he starts moving faster, when he stops letting me suck his cock and instead starts to fuck my face. I know better than to resist, better than to stay tense. Trying to stay tense, to maintain any control over the neck muscles, during the kind of brutal face fucking that my master loves would only leave me with days of pain and pulled muscles. And if this is how he's starting the weekend, I don't want to get hurt so soon.

Maybe this will be the time when he goes through with his threat.

I moan a little when I think about his threat. The man behind me doesn't notice, pulling out of my pussy and adjusting me so he can fuck my ass. Thankfully, he's still nice enough to use his hand, to push one finger into my cunt at a time. I wonder if he can get the right angle to fully fist me while still fucking me in the ass. I could get penetrated in all three holes.

Almost as good as master's threat.

It's his favorite threat. He keeps telling me that his company is working on a new drug. It's a full body paralysis, but it doesn't stop sensations. I'd be able to feel everything, but I'd have absolutely no control over my muscles. It's supposed to stop people from moving after serious injury, to stop them from pulling out stitches or whatever.

But that's not what he's going to use it on me for. He keeps telling me that he's going to bring some home one of these days. He'll bring me a dose that'll work for a good twelve hours.

And for twelve hours, I'll feel everything he does. Everything he lets other people do. I'll feel them as they fuck me in ever hole, as they drench me with cum, as they whip me, brand me, or tattoo me. I'll feel everything he can think of, but I won't be able to move. Not a muscle. I won't even be able to scream. My heart will beat, my lungs will breathe, but that's it.

He says that I won't even be able to move my eye lids. And if he decides to, he'll open them up so I have to watch everything he does to my body. I'll have to watch and know that there's nothing I can do. No way to stop it. No safe word. No escape. Twelve hours of being nothing but a sex doll.

I moan at the thought, and master picks up the pace. He's getting closer to cumming. I know he'd cum on my face if he thought he could get away with it. If it wouldn't ruin the fantasy, he'd pull out and cum all over my face.

He'll get a chance to do that later, though. Later.

After the guy behind me – oh god.

After the guy be – oh.

After – wow.

He has his whole hand in. I can feel his wrist, and feel his fingers moving around inside me. It takes concentration to stay as relaxed as I would be if I was asleep. There's no way I can hide the orgasm building.

I try to keep quiet, try to keep myself from tensing up the way I usually do. I try to relax. Try to just lay there and let it happen. Let his hand push in and out, let his cock plunge deep and pulse inside my ass. Just let it happen, try not to focus on anything.

You were drugged. Pretend you were drugged.

My master holds my head in place when he cums. I feel it splash against the back of my throat, feel the warmth in my mouth, but there's not much I can do. I can't focus on the cum in my mouth any more than I can focus in the load of cum filling my ass. I can't really pay attention to anything. At least, not anything besides the hand inside me, the hand that has a good solid grip on my soul and is stroking it, burning it, pulsing pleasure through my body.

I focus on that, on the orgasm that almost really does knock me out. I focus on that, and so I don't swallow master's cum. Instead it dribbles out of my mouth, over my lips, and down my chin. The hands gently lower me to the floor, where I lay, twitching a little from the orgasm, a big smile on my face.

I lay there in absolute ecstasy, barely paying attention to the world around me. I hear someone ask someone else if she always knew. And I hear her say “Oh, no. No, I didn't. But I believed... I believed.”

Then the credits begin, and I hear my master zip himself back up and take a deep breath. “Do you want to watch another one?” he asks.

“How much longer is she going to be out?”

He nudges me gently, and I moan softly, as if deep in the throws of a very happy dream.

My master laughs. “I think she'll be asleep for a while yet,” he says. “More than enough time for us to get a second wind.”

“Or a third?”

I smile.

“Or a third,” my master agrees.

4 comments:

  1. This was awesome. Really brilliant to have it from her perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Matrix (Revolutions) and they are some long ass movies...i love this piece...she is not the only one to pretend to keep sleeping after waking up to a cock in the mouth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct! Do you want to rename the story?

      Delete
    2. "Slumber Party" or humor "Sleeping Booty" i think i like "Sleeping Booty" ;)

      Delete