Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Earning your wings

This is NOT a pilot story, or a story about an angel. It's a different kind of wings. ;)

Today's entry is a bit short, but I've had a long day, so I hope you'll forgive the brevity. I wasn't entirely sure how to start this story, so I went with second person. It's weird how easily those come to me.

Earning Your Wings

I've been thinking about it. You're right. It's not fair that we never have sex when I'm on my period. That I won't let you fuck me, just because I'm bloated, or I'm sore, or because my whole body aches. What does it matter that I feel disgusting, or that I'm actively in pain? You want sex.

So you're right. One person being in pain shouldn't stop sex. And me being on my period shouldn't stop us from fucking.

It's like you said: there's always anal.

No one ever thought of that before, you know. In all of human existence, no one has ever considered that we could just have anal. I mean, the blood is all at the other hole, right? So since it's just blood coming out, why would it be a problem?

Never mind that there's something going on in my body. Did you even know that the walls of my uterus are peeling their way free, that there's more than “just blood”? There's actual pain there. A tearing cramp. It's not just an excuse.

And never mind that it might be embarrassing. What's a little humiliation during sex? You said it; it might just spice things up.

So okay. I'm convinced. We'll do it all. Instead of normal sex, we'll have anal. And when we're tired of anal, we'll have oral. You won't even have to wash up in between. We'll just go ahead and switch. And there will be a little humiliation, just like you wanted. My being “on the rag,” as you put it, shouldn't stop us from having sex.

So I agree.

But now you have to. I, for one, don't want to make you have sex if you don't want to. I don't want to pressure you into doing something you don't want to do. That's not fair. So you have to say it's okay.

And you will. You're horny, you're a man. You're ruled by your penis. I can see it now, already straining against the latex of that condom I put on you. I'm not going to say it's small. We both know I like it. That I generally love having sex with you. And that I don't think this is going to change anything.

Of course, as nice as your dick is, as pretty a penis as you have, I kind of like mine. Do you like it? It's only a little bit bigger than yours. But it's not going to go soft. It won't get tired. It won't get really sensitive. I strapped this thing on, and it'll stay hard as long as I wear it.

Oh, stop struggling. I'm not going to do this if you don't want me to. And you are definitely not getting out that rope without my help. It's not too tight, is it? You weren't complaining before. Sure, it might have been because I kept teasing you, bringing you up to the edge of an orgasm that I still haven't given you.

But if you don't like where this is going, just say the word. Just admit that sex during my period is not something you want. Just say you're sorry, promise never to ask again, and I'll get you down.

Or you can let this happen. Say what you will, your body makes it pretty clear that you're into this.

And why wouldn't you be? You're going to get anal, just like you wanted. Sure, it'll be my cock fucking your ass, but that's not such a big deal. You've got a prostate, so it'll feel really good. You'll enjoy it. And it's still sex with a girl, so it doesn't make you gay or anything like that.

And there will be oral. Plenty of it. Then you'll get to find out first hand that it's more than 'just blood.' You'll get to taste the coppery tang of my blood, and feel the little bits of lining. Those clots of blood and mucus that rip away from me, the things that cause the cramps; remember those? I wonder if they're soft and chewy. You can tell me all about it later. You can tell me if it tastes different from the rest of my blood.

Here, smell this. No, I'm not going to make you suck my fake cock. Maybe I'll turn you into a cock sucker some day, but not today. Today I want you to just smell. Do I smell different? You always say you can smell when I get turned on. Is that scent there? Do I smell horny? Or is it all covered by that metallic smell. Do you smell the copper? The iron in my blood?

Take a breath. A good, deep breath. I want to know. Really. Do I smell different? Do you like this smell better?

You haven't apologized yet. I take it that means you want this to happen. You want me to fuck you in the ass, don't you? You want to get pegged by a woman, want me to take out my 'time of the month' anger on your virgin butt. So I will. I'll fuck you deep and I'll fuck you hard. I'll enjoy the noises you make, the grunts of pain and the sounds of pleasure. Men orgasm when getting fucked in the ass. Didn't you know that? Your prostate. This thing will hit your prostate, and you'll cum, sooner or later.

Do you think that's humiliating? I wonder. I wonder if you'll be humiliated when you feel yourself cum, knowing that it happened without either one of us touching your cock. Will it bother you, knowing that you had an orgasm because I was fucking you in the ass? I think tomorrow, when you have time to think of it, you'll be embarrassed. It'll bother you that your girlfriend fucked you in the ass and made you cum. It'll bother you that you had a chance to stop it, but you didn't. And it'll bother you that you'll want me to do it again. And I think you will. I think you'll ask me to do it again.

In fact, I think you'll beg. I know I'm going to make you.

Once you've cum, it'll be my turn. Maybe I'll just unhook the straps and leave it inside you while I walk around to your front and push my bloody pussy into your face. Then you can sop up my blood, you can lick me out, and work that tongue until I cum. I wonder if my cum will taste metallic. Will it be like you're licking pennies? You can tell me later.

By the time I'm done, you're probably going to be covered in blood. You're always talking about how amazed you are that there's so much of it. What you don't drink, what doesn't slide down your throat while you lick my pussy will probably end up on your face. All over your cheeks, your nose, your chin. A big red smile.

You're going to earn your wings, stud. I'm going to fuck your ass, then your tongue is going to be my tampon. And then, when I'm done, maybe I'll help you get clean.

I'll let you decide. Should I pour water onto your face to clean you off, or should I drink the water and piss you clean?

Think about it. Make sure you have a decision made before you cum. Fucking you is probably going to be hard work. And I'm going to be thirsty.

Maybe I'll drink the water when I finish. Maybe I'll drink it while you press your tongue into my bleeding cunt, and we'll just let my piss clean you off.

It's up to you. All of it, really.

You could still just say the word. You could call this all off.

No?

You want this, don't you? Tell me you want it. Ask me to do it.

Call me Mistress.

Ask nicely.

Beg.

Yes, seriously. Beg me to fuck you. Beg me to give you your wings.

Oh, I love hearing you say that.

Okay big guy. Let's get started.

1 comment:

  1. reminds me of hearing so high school boys "if you can truck through mud, you can f*ck through blood"

    not my think...but for a boy you did a good job describing the smell & feel of it...

    ReplyDelete