Thursday, January 3, 2013

Becoming Katie, part 2 (good)

When I originally wrote the Becoming Katie story, I put forth the idea of writing sequels in a style of Sliding Doors, with both the good possibility and the evil possibility.
Well, today, I wrote both. That's why you're going to see two posts today.
I'm finding this storyline really interesting. The idea of a person finding out about themselves, about exploring learning about themselves.
 
Becoming Katie Part 2 (good)
Part of me wishes I'd brought along a pair of handcuffs. They would have worked with Katie's whole goth girl vibe, and I could have used them to cuff Jared to his truck. I could have gotten his pants down, then stepped back and taken pictures of him. Gotten even that way.

I could still do it, I guess. He doesn't have cuffs, but he's got a belt. I could tie him up with the belt.

“Do you like it?” he asks as we walk around the truck.

I pretend he's not talking about the car. “It's very nice,” I say, my eyes on him.

He smiles. “You want to go for a ride?”

“Is the back clean?”

That makes him laugh, and a few seconds later, we're both in the bed of the truck. Right there, in his tool box, I know he's those plastic strip ties. I could put those around his wrists. I could take advantage of him however I want, and hold the pictures over his head forever.

But honestly, if anyone is going to get put in zip ties, I want it to be me. I mean Katie. Katie wants it to be her.

“Who were you waiting for?” I ask, just as he's starting to lean in for a kiss. I can't let him do this if he doesn't know.

“No one important,” he says. He leans in again. I stop him with a hand on his chest.

I look around. We're in the back of the lot. Away from light. No one can see us, at least not clearly. I could just go ahead with this, let him do what he obviously wants to do. He could kiss Katie. She could go down on him, or let him fuck her. Then she could disappear from his life, and he'd have no idea that it was me. He'd just remember it, probably tell me all about it while making fun of me for not going through with the bet.

“Wait,” I say. I can't do that do him. He may be a jerk sometimes, but he's still my friend. “I can't do this.”

“What?” He doesn't seem mad. Not yet. “Sure you can.”

“There's something I have to tell you Jared.”

That stops him. Maybe it's the tone of voice. Maybe it's the way I say his name.

“What is it?”

I drop my hand to his leg, just inches from his erection. “I want you to know something before we go any further.”

He leans back, starting to get suspicious.

“I'm not who you think I am,” I say.

He laughs. “I have no idea who you are,” he says. “We just met.”

I shake my head. Take a deep breath. Now or never. “We've known each other a long time,” I say. “We had a bet recently, and I lost. You said that I have to--”

He pulls away and opens his eyes wider than I've ever seen them. “Isaac?” I nod. He laughs and leans in a bit more, getting a good look at me. “Wow,” he says.

“What?”

“I knew you'd be able to pull it off, but I had no idea you'd be this good at it.”

“What do you mean?”

“You look like a real girl.”

I smile at that, and realize I'm blushing.

This is it. This is where he'll pull out his phone, snap a few pictures, and laugh at me. He'll make fun of me for a while, but not too much. Not when I threaten to tell everyone that I had him completely fooled. That he was trying to get into my skirt.

But there isn't a light from his cell. He doesn't take pictures. He doesn't even laugh any more. He just sits there and stares at me.

“Seriously,” he says. “I had no idea.”

I nod. “That's why I had to tell you.”

“Would you,” he looks away for a second, to make sure no one is around. Then he looks back at me. “Would you have gone through with it?”

I try to say no, but Katie nods. I didn't want to nod. But Katie did. Katie still wants to go through with it.

He smiles at me. It's a gentle smile.

“I'm not gay,” he says.

I shrug. “Neither am I.”

He nods. “Is Katie gay?”

I shake my head. “No, Katie's straight.”

“Maybe bi?”

I shrug.

“But Katie's a girl, right?”

I look up at him, fighting back tears. This isn't what I thought would happen. This isn't how I thought he'd react. He's fucking with me. Trying to get me to do something he can make fun of. Maybe he wants pictures of me with his cock in my mouth.

“Katie is a girl,” I say.

That makes him smile. He leans in and puts his hand behind my neck. “I like girls,” he says. Then he kisses me.

It's a gentle kiss, and when his tongue pushes into my mouth, he does it delicately, like he's unsure if I'll let him do it. My tongue -no, Katie's tongue- slides around his, circling it and caressing it, but not forcing its way into his mouth. His tongue is in mine. He's kissing me. Katie. He's kissing Katie.

I close my eyes. Katie puts her hand on his chest. Her other hand moves up his leg. Jared shifts a bit closer, giving Katie better access. Katie unzips his pants and slides her hand in.

I've never touched another cock before. But Katie has. Katie is a bit of a slut. And she likes that.

Jared moans into my mouth and pulls me closer. If I was wearing a different skirt, he'd probably pull me into his lap, lift me up and gently lower me so that his cock would slide into my aching pussy.

My aching pussy.

I don't have a pussy.

I pull away from the kiss, and he lets me go. He smiles at me, at Katie, and there's no judgement in his eyes. The smile is genuine, and the erection sticking out of his pants is still there. He knows the truth, and he still likes Katie.

I slip to my knees without realizing it, and before I know it, Katie's fingers are wrapped around his cock. And her lips are gentle parting, moving towards the tip.
 
Once you suck cock, there's no going back. The voice of a thousand teenaged boys screams into my head.

Then, for the first time, another voice answers. Another voice that says just one word, a word that shuts up all the others.
 
So?

Jared moans when Katie starts to suck him. He puts his hand gently on her head as she moves up and down, using one hand to jerk him just below her lips as she moves. She lets her tongue caress his shaft, lets herself enjoy the taste of him. She closes her eyes and moves faster, letting his cock in deeper, letting it fill her mouth.

And she likes it. She likes doing it. She likes the noises he makes. She likes the way he holds his whole body still, the way he focuses all of his attention on that one small part of himself. All of his attention on his cock. It's bigger than mine. Mine isn't small; I'm told six inches is the average. But Jared was born lucky. It's not too big, but it is big.

Eight inches? Nine? Certainly not more than nine. It's not so big as to be intimidating, but big enough to be filling. Big enough for Katie to really enjoy it. Big enough for her to wrap her hand around, big enough for her to pull deep into her throat.

She moves slowly for a while, enjoying herself, enjoying the feel, the taste, and the smell. She enjoys feeling the blood flow under her tongue, and she enjoys the soft moaning he thinks she can't hear. She enjoys the slight increase in pressure on the top of her head as he tries to make her go faster, but without being forceful. Without using her head like a controller. Without being a jerk.

And Katie realizes how much she likes that. How much she enjoys that he's enjoying himself. She realizes how much she likes making him feel like he's losing control. She starts to bob faster, sucking and slurping, pulling him closer to the edge. Closer.

She smiles a little when he moans louder, unable to control himself. She moans when he does, moans louder when he starts to grunt and groan. His hips thrust a little, and she knows, somehow, that he's about to cum.

But she doesn't pull off. She doesn't lean back and just jerk him off for those last few seconds. Katie has sucked plenty of cocks, I'm sure. But I haven't. And I want to know. I want to feel it.

So I keep sucking. I suck until I feel him spasm, until the cum splashes against the back of my throat, making me swallow without even realizing it. I suck as he shoots into my mouth, and I keep sucking until he stops, until he pushes me away as the sensation gets to be too much for him, too much pleasure.

I pull back and sit against the back of the truck, lick my lips to make sure they're clean, and I look at Jared, imagining I can see the stain of black lipstick around his cock as he sits there, head leaned back and floating on endorphins.

I straighten my hair and rub my lips, which are tingling. I like the feeling. It makes me smile.

Jared puts himself away and takes a few deep breaths to calm himself down. He smiles at me with a lazy, content, and happy grin. “I like Katie,” he says. “I think I might want to go out with her. Any chance she's going to stick around after tonight?”

“I'm not going anywhere,” Katie tells him. “I like it here.”

1 comment:

  1. nice boys becoming naughty girls...hhhmmmm nice twist.

    i wonder how close the best friends are really going to become....

    ReplyDelete