Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Becoming a monkey girl(1)

I love requests like this. It gives me a chance to stretch my sci-fi muscles and play with nanotech a bit. So think of this as being in the same vein as Finally a Girl Again, at least in the sense of the same technology.

This story is mostly an introduction, debating over a decision and then finding out the consequences. If you all like it, I'll write the next step, where we find out just how much fun a slave with a tail could be.

Maili's Change (1)
I put my clothes in the slot provided and stand alone in the room. The gown covers enough of my skin to not feel like I'm on display; not that I'd have a problem with that. In fact, if asked, I would totally go on display. I'd stand naked, legs spread, my breasts hanging free. I'd even shave the hair on my pussy while people watched. If that's what they wanted.

I like doing what I'm told. I like being there to serve others. That's why I'm here. That's why I volunteered.

Still. This is a lot. I'm taking a pretty big step if I go through with this. That's why they insisted on all the testing, all the talking with the shrink. This isn't as simple as agreeing to be my boy friend's slave. It's not the same as changing genders. This is a pretty extreme shift. A pretty extreme change.

I signed all the paperwork. I convinced all the doctors that this is what I really want. They are free of legal obligations. They made me stay here for two straight days, under observation. I've been alone in this room for that whole time, forced to wait and to think about it. To be sure.

How can I be sure? How can anyone be certain they want to make this severe of a change? We're not talking about a hair cut, here. I mean, sure, the change isn't exactly irreversible. But it won't be an easy transition back. And I won't be able to undo the things I do with my new body. I'll just be able to change the body itself.

They asked me all about that. They made sure I knew the risks. They made me think about it, made me convince them that it really was okay, that I was really interested in it, that I really wanted it. They made sure I wasn't being paid to do it, or blackmailed, or threatened, or anything like that.

No. It's my choice. My free will.

For now, anyway.

“Okay, Maili, you can get into the machine now.”

I smile, though there's no one to smile at. The voice came over the speaker, just like before. I haven't actually seen another human being since the last time I spoke to the shrink, two days ago.

I get into the machine and lay back in the warm goo, feeling it slide over my skin. I imagine the little machines slipping into every hole in my body, think about the way they are going to invade me, to penetrate me in a way no one has ever done before. They're going to violate me all the way down to the genetic level.

I drift off to sleep with that thought in my head and a very horny smile on my face.


It doesn't feel all that different when I wake up. I climb out of the machine and look around the room.

It looks bigger. Maybe they moved me.

Yes, that's definitely it. The old room didn't have bars along the ceiling. No way I could have hung by my tail in the old room.

Wait. I have a tail? I grab the bars with my feet and take a look at my tail. Yeah. It's a tail. Did I have a tail before? No, I didn't. I don't think I did. It's hard to remember. I can't be sure what's different.

There's a mirror for me to look into. That's not what I look like. Or, I guess, that's not what I used to look like. I have a lot more hair than I used to. It's coarse, too. And I didn't used to have hands on my feet. I mean, my feet didn't used to have thumbs. Or didn't used to be hands.

They did it. It worked.

“Good morning Maili,” the voice says. “Do you know where you are?”

I open my mouth to tell the voice that I do, but not sound comes out. I put my hands to my throat.

“It's okay,” the voice tells me. “You can't talk anymore. It was determined that you didn't need a voice box with this body.”

I drop to the floor, barely noticing how easily I flip back to my feet. I turn back towards the machine.

“You can get back in if you like,” the voice says. “It will change you back. You'll be sore for a while, with all the changes you've been through. But you can turn back. We're not going to let you do it again if you do, though. Either you stay the way you are, or you stay the way you were.”

I try to say something, but again, words don't come.

“If you're okay being what you are, you can crawl out through the door, into your new life. We found a buyer for you, just like you asked.”

Asked? I don't remember asking.

“He will check with you every month,” the voice says. “If you decide you don't want this anymore, he will bring you back here. And we'll be keeping an eye on you from here. You're safe. As safe as you wanted to be, at least. Now it's time to choose.” A door opens in the wall, only about three feet tall. “Crawl out the door, or get back in the machine.”

Knowing I'll have a chance to change my mind makes it easier. I crawl through the door, into a short tunnel, and end up in a much smaller room. No, not a room. A cage.

I stand up, but it hurts to stand up straight. Much better to stay low.

“Your spine isn't straight anymore,” says a new voice. This one is gentle, but commanding. Insistent. Not the doctor voice. “It'll be easier to stay on all fours. You're an animal now, Maili. The sooner to accept that, the better. There's a collar on the floor in front of you. Do you see it?”

I do see it. It's leather, heavy, and has two little prongs on the inside, and a box on the outside. That should mean something, but I can't seem to figure out what.

I lick my lips, and notice that I don't have teeth anymore. There aren't gaps, just soft gum. And my tongue seems longer than I remember. I wonder why that is.

“Put it on.”

I take the collar in my hands and put it around my neck. It snaps shut, and there's a blast of heat, a burning on the side of my neck. I try to scream, but there's no sound. Just an exhalation.

“No need to worry, Maili,” the new voice says. “I know that hurt, but it was just the collar fusing shut. It won't happen again. I promise.”

I put my hand to the collar, which is still warm, and see that the voice is right. It's all one solid piece now.

“This, however, will.”

A jolt goes through me, starting at the collar. The pain is extreme, and it feels like my body is going to rip itself apart. Then, just as suddenly, it stops.

“If you are a good pet, if you are obedient to your master, then you won't have to feel that. But if you try to escape, if you disobey, then I will have to punish you. There's not enough voltage to do any real damage, and I promise I'll let you go if that's what you really want. But even then, we can't let you out into the world like this. So don't run away from your master, okay?”

I nod, though I can't see the source of the voice.

“Good girl. How are you feeling now? Does it still hurt?”

I shake my head.

“That's my girl. You heal really fast now. Did you know that? Do you remember how long it used to take to recover from a bruise? We've upped your metabolism. It's nothing special, but your master will be able to beat you pretty severely, and you'll be fine after a few hours. We can have scenes with whippings, with floggings, even with kicking, if that's what you like. But I won't hurt you if you don't want me to. I won't hurt you if you don't obey. Okay?”

I nod again. I like this voice. It makes me happy to hear it. I hope this is my new owner.

“I don't want to damage my property. And that's what you are, Maili. My property.”

He is my owner! Oh, good.

“You're an animal. You probably can't remember all that much of your old life anymore. That's because you're stupid. I saw no need to keep your brain capacity. They'll be able to give it back if you change back. Don't worry about that. But an animal doesn't need to be as smart as a real person. Does she?”

I shake my head. It makes sense to me.

“Good girl.”

That makes me smile.

“Do you want to know about the other changes Maili? Should I tell you that your nerves are more powerful? That you'll feel more pleasure, and more pain, than you ever have before? Do you need me to explain that the lack of teeth and the longer tongue are so that you can suck cock better than any human could ever hope to? I could tell you about how your body is going to process cum as food. But there's no point in explaining how. You wouldn't understand.”

I shift from foot to foot. I don't know what to say.

Not that I can say anything, even if I want to.

“Tonight, I'm going to experiment with you. We're going to fuck all three of your holes. We're going to feed you nothing but cum, let you suck it out of my cock or lick it off your face. Maybe lick it off the floor. You're going to entertain a number of people tonight. For science. We're going to use you the way you want to be used. Do you remember telling the doctor what a naughty little whore you are?”

I don't know how to respond to that. It sounds like something I'd say, though.

“I have all the transcripts. I'll read them to you if you want. Do you think you can pay attention to the cock in your mouth and the words in your ears at the same time? I guess we'll see, won't we?” The voice of my master laughs at that. I smile and try to laugh myself. If he liked it, it must be funny.

“I'm going to put you to sleep for our trip,” he says. “I want to see if the other changes have settled themselves in yet. When you wake up, we'll be at home. You'll be my pet, the way you wanted to. And you'll get to see me for the first time. We'll work out a way for you to communicate, while I still care what you have to say. Are you ready to go now?”

I'm a bit confused about why my master would stop caring what I have to say. Or why he would ever start to care. My thoughts don't really matter, do they? I'm stupid, especially compared to master. That's what he said. He told me I wasn't smart. So I'm not smart enough to make decisions. He'll make them for me. He's smart. So smart.

“You're doing well, little one,” he says. “I'm very proud of you.”

I smile and nod, glad to make him happy.

“Now go to sleep Maili,” he says. “Master says go to sleep.”

I collapse on the ground as he says it, and my eyes slide shut again. As I drift off to sleep, I can only keep one thought in my head.

I hope this isn't just a dream.

2 comments:

  1. What a great story!

    Boot started with just a short request from me with no details at all and created this 'tail' from his own imagination. I can't believe how well thought out this story is and it's amazing how fast he pulled it all together. I love it

    Thanks Boots!


    pet_monkey

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...amazing. wonder how things are going to be when she awakes in her new home in her new role...

    ReplyDelete