Sunday, January 6, 2013

Book Two, a place to request

We're coming up quickly on 2,000 views (1853 as I write this), and I have no intent of stopping any time soon. As you continue to provide requests, I'll keep writing the stories. In fact, if you want to make a request, you can do so by leaving a comment on this very post. (or e-mailing it to bootlickersub@ yahoo.com)

But, I have to eat. If you want to support my writing, and me in general, please buy one (or all!) of the books of past requests. I love the comments, I love the appreciation. And buying yourself a book will be appreciated even more.


Book two currently is only available in e-book format. There will be a physical copy coming soon, once the cover photo (again done by the magnificent DreadNaught Photography) is ready.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment