Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Fox and the Hound

I don't have a fetish for Furries. Lucky for you, I don't have to. I just need YOU to. And today's requester was able to explain, at least in part, what the appeal was. It's like bestiality, but with consent. The animalistic, savage, brutal, and powerful combined with the human, the consensual, and the intelligent. Really, it's not bestiality. It's just about having sex with something that is different, something that isn't human. So it's like having an alien fetish. That I can understand.
As for how to write it... well, thankfully, I've got some set up for a sci-fi universe of sex. Just like Becoming a Monkey Girl or Finally a Girl Again, all it takes is a bit of nanotechnology, a bit of suspended disbelief, and voila.

The Fox and the Hound

The press of her claw woke me up. I must have drifted off, waiting for the treatment to finish. “Open your eyes,” she said. Her voice was different. More confident somehow, a little bit deeper. There was a growl there, at the back of her throat.

I opened my eyes and saw her again for the first time. Her hair was still a fiery red, and her eyes were still green. Those eyes, those beautiful green eyes that have looked down at me so many times. There's something different about them now. The slit down the middle, like a cat eyes.

She smiles at me, her teeth sharp and pointed. Her lips part around the fur of her face.

“It worked,” she says. She steps back so I can admire her. Turns to show me her tail, stands up on her forepaws so I can follow the curve of her muscles rippling under her fur. “How do I look? Foxy?” She laughs, runs her claws down to smooth out her yellow fur.

“It's incredible,” I say. “I didn't think they could really do that.”

She shrugs. “Nanotech,” she says. “There's not really anything it can't do. Don't worry, I'm still human underneath. This is just surface change. Do you like it?”

I nod. I feel like I've forgotten the English language. I can't get seem to put any words together.

She laughs. “I'll take that as a yes.” She takes a few steps towards the door, her claws clacking against the floor. She turns towards me and snaps her fingers. “Come on,” she says. “I've got a lot of plans for you.”

She wraps a coat around herself, moving with a grace unlike before. We walk to the car, she opens the trunk, grabs me with one hand, and tosses me in like a sack of flour.


“I really like these changes.” She's carrying me through the room by my throat, holding me up without any real strain.

I croak out a reply. I'm not getting much air.

She laughs, then tosses me onto the bed. I'm too busy catching my breath to stop her from shackling my wrists. She straddles my chest and begins to work on my ankles. Her tail flips back and forth, tickling my nose.

My ankles secure, she slides back, her tail sliding over my face, then back and around my neck as her legs slide back, and she presses herself against my mouth.

Her pussy tastes the same. The fur against my skin is different, but some things never change.

“Now, if you don't do a good job,” she taps her fingers on my chest. Then I hear a snick sound, and she walks down my stomach with claws, like needles jabbing their way down to my crotch. She gently presses the claws against my cock, not hard enough to pierce skin, but enough to know she could. “I get to just tear you apart.”

I swallow hard.

“Here's what's going to happen,” she says. “In two minutes, I'm going to jerk you off.” She grinds herself into my face. “If I've cum, I'll pull in the claws. If not-” she laughs at me. “Get licking, slave.”

I service her desperately, licking and pushing with my tongue, straining against my bonds like I have any hope of getting out.

I can almost hear the clock ticking away when she starts to moan, when she groans and starts pressing harder against my face. She flexes her hands just a little bit, the claws reminding me what they can do to me if I don't get her off, and quickly.

She leans forward, giving my tongue a new angle to work with, pressing her breasts against my stomach. I can feel her breath on my cock as she starts grinding against me. She breathes faster and faster. Her hand comes off my cock and she slices along my legs, digging lines along my thighs. I don't feel any pain from the scratches, just the sting of warmth as the blood begins to seep out over my skin.

I feel her body shiver, and she grabs my legs, claws retracted, and her hips grind down against my mouth as she cums. She presses down, her animal smell filling my nose, her fur rubbing against my face, her tail curling happily around my shoulders.

She purrs. Actually purrs. Then she licks the cuts on my legs.

Her tongue is like sandpaper, and I feel her pressing into my skin. It worries me when she makes a happy noise lapping up my blood.

Then she takes my cock in her hand and begins sliding up and down, claws away. It's gentle, and I moan.

She lifts herself off my face and slides around, her thighs over mine, her wet pussy giving my hard cock all the lubrication she needs. She sits back, just a little, jerking me off. She looks like it's her own cock she's playing with, pointed up at me. She smiles, and I can see the fangs there.

“Do you like the view?” she asks. The yellow fur shimmers in the light, and her hand is softer than its ever been. I moan at the feel. “Does it look like I'm a boy, jerking off onto your pathetic little body?”

I moan.

She laughs. “You like the idea, don't you? Not as much as you like being fucked by a fox, I'm sure.” She takes a deep breath, switches hands, and begins moving faster. I moan again, feeling the orgasm start to build.

“I really like the change.” She whips her head around, letting the hair float around her face. She slides out her tongue, licks it over teeth that should be used to tear flesh. “I think I might do the same for you. Do you think you'd like that?”

I moan and nod. I'd agree to anything right now.

“Maybe a dog,” she says. “I think I'd like you to be a dog. A big, furry dog. You'd be my puppy. I could walk you in public even.” She laughs. “And then you could get fucked by a fox. Like that story. You a hound, me a fox. You the slave. Me the mistress.” She purrs again. “I like that idea. Do you like it?”

I nod.

“Do you like it enough to do it?”

I nod again.

She lets go, stopping before I cum, and leans in close, so her face is right up next to mine. She snarls at me a little bit. “You'd be my dog? My bitch?”

“Yes mistress.”

“And you're not just saying that so I'll let you cum?”

“No mistress.”

“I don't believe you.”

She leans back, takes me in her hand again. “If you really want this,” she says, “Then you have to go all the way. No turning back. Not even if I do. You'll be my doggie forever.”

I nod. “I want to be your doggie.”

She shows me her hand, flexes it so the claws come out like little daggers. “The machine will register your body in the condition it's in,” she says. “We can go back there today, if that's what you want.”

I swallow. “It's what I want mistress.”

“Prove it,” she says. She growls at me. “Ask me to castrate you. Beg me to cut off your balls, to shred your cock into strips. Plead with me, convince me to damage your manhood beyond repair, to absolutely ruin you.”

My cock wilts away, as if terrified. “Why?”

She smiles. “To prove it,” she says. “The machine will record you like that. Ruined. Just a mess of mangled flesh between your legs. If you ever decide to go back, that's what you'd be going back to. No testicles. No cock. Nothing.”

“But if I stay your dog?”

She nods. “I'll make sure you're fully functional,” she says. “I don't have much use for a slave who can't fuck me. But I need to know that you're committed. I need to know that this is really what you want. That you aren't doing it just to get off. That you're not doing it just because I want you do.”

She stands up and lets me out of the restraints. She gently rubs my face, then gives me a kiss, careful not to bite, careful not to scrape with her tongue. I lean into her and she holds my weight, stronger than she's ever been. I feel her tail caress my leg. When she breaks the kiss, she gently pushes me back to sit on the bed.

“I'm not going anywhere,” she says. “It's okay if you say no. You don't have to be my dog. You can keep serving me as a human. As just a human. I didn't do this for you. This is what I want.” She stands in front me, gloriously naked, a monster of power and sexuality. “I'm not ashamed of it. I have the body I always wanted. It's strong. It's powerful.” She glances down at my crotch, where the erection has started coming back. “And it's sexy. I don't intend to ever change back.”

“I wouldn't want you to.”

She smiles, runs her hand through my hair, kisses me again.

“I want you to be my dog,” she says. “My pet. But only if you really want it. You can say no. You can remain like you are, and just be my slave. I've got plenty of ways to make you feel like my bitch. And I've got a lot of new things I can do to you now.

“But if you want more, if you really do want to be my pet, that's my price. You have to be sure that there's no coming back. You have to commit, all the way.”

Then she gives me a smile that I recognize, one that usually comes just before she starts to torture me, before we play one of her favorite games, 'guess the safeword.' “And you have to feel it,” she says. “You have to feel the pain, the agony, and the absolute emasculation. Is that what you want?”

I swallow, hard, but I nod.

“Beg for it.”

“Please,” I say. “Please tear my manhood to shreds. Do whatever you want. I'll take any pain, anything. I just want to be yours. To be your dog, your pet, forever.”

She smiles. “I'm going to make you eat those words,” she says.

Then she taps a claw against one of her teeth. “And maybe your testicles, too.”

She shrugs. “We'll see.”

1 comment:

  1. o m g... i like the foxy fur but does she really have to rip his balls off & shred his cock?... cant wait to see what the fox & the hound does next.

    ReplyDelete