Saturday, February 16, 2013

Blatant request for your money

Hey, got some cash laying around? Found money on the floor, between the cushions, something like that? Unsure if you want to buy that coffee today? Why not take some of that money and buy a starving pervert a present?

I write all this for you. I've written a new piece every day since December 12, 2012 (and pretty frequently before that too). There are more than 40 people who have had their requests filled.

But life is getting harder, and I need to know that I am appreciated. I love comments, I love requests, but I'm afraid I need to step it up a little bit. I need to ask for donations. The site is free, and I intend to keep it free. But I would humbly ask that you pay what you can to keep this particular pervert feeling appreciated.

What can you do? Glad you asked.
 You could buy a book. There are three of them now. Two of them are available in digital form, and are cheap (less than $5!). You can buy them and have erotica by request on your kindle, without anyone knowing what you're reading.

Or, if you feel more generous, you can buy a physical copy. And to encourage that, I've decided to discount the books a bit. I don't know how long they will be on sale like this, so get them now (and get lots of them! They make great gifts).

Each book features commentary before the story by yours truly, and a wonderful photograph by DreadNaught Photography.

Or, you can make your donation by way of Amazon. You can get me stuff on my wishlist. There are things of varying price there, starting as low as $2! Don't tell me you don't have two bucks for all these free stories I keep giving you. Not sure what to pick out? Well, there are gift cards there too. You could always just let me choose.

I'll be honest: my preference is for you to buy my books. I'd rather make money directly for my writing. But if you don't want to buy a book, I understand. Either way, I appreciate whatever you can afford to give.

I know you don't have a lot of money. I'm not asking for much. We're not talking monthly fees. All I'm asking is that when you have a few extra bucks, please toss a few my way. Maybe don't get a soda at work, or maybe eat at home one more time this week. Help me feel like you appreciate this, help me stay inspired.

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment