Friday, February 1, 2013

Incentive (?)

Last night, I went to a burlesque festival. It was awesome. No surprise there. I saw some people I know, so people who know people I know, and some people I'd never heard of before. But I enjoyed it all.

One of the people I went with is a tattoo artist. He has nothing to do with this story, except that he was nearby when I had the idea.



The idea is this: an incentive for you to buy my books. Book 3 (Boots and Bondage) will be out very shortly, with a picture of the beautiful and talented Malora Moxy on the front cover.

Anyway, here's the incentive: If one thousand (physical) copies of my books (total) get sold, I will get a tattoo in honor of it. Not just a tattoo... A tramp stamp. That's right. I will get a tramp stamp. And I'll post a picture of it here on the blog.

So if that's the sort of thing that interests you (you know, permanent marks, humiliation, fetish... kind of the reason you're here), then please contribute to the "Get Boot a Tramp Stamp" fund by purchasing one of the Erotica by Request anthologies (or purchase a lot of them; depends on how badly you want to see me get inked).

Find them here: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/EroticaRequest

Now go, lovely readers. Make me regret this offer. ;)

2 comments:

  1. do we get to help choose the words/design of your tramp stamp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The plan was for a boot tread on my back. But if you want to buy a thousand copies yourself, we can talk about what you want it to look like ;)

      Delete